November 1, 2014 | 969 users online

Lipstick - Mary Kay - Tanned

rated 4 of 5 on 11/30/2012 9:14:00 PM More reviews by highschool101

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this lipstick, even thouh I never thought I would! Just by looking at it, I thought it would be dark brown, but it was more of a neutral, nude, kinda look. Tanned exactly describes it(: it doesnt dry out my lips either, it fades quickly sometimes, but i love it! The only thing i really hate about it is the fading issue, but its only a small problem. I dont think they sell this anymore, so if you can get it - do! Maybe ebay?

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/21/2010 4:15:00 PM More reviews by Princesa7

Why oh why did MK discontinue this?! This is a great nude lipstick,especially when its paired with the MK Cream & Sugar lipgloss..its perfection!! I say if you can find this get asap its sooooo worth it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/16/2009 10:11:00 PM More reviews by ThatLadyNextDoor

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

What a pretty shade! I never would've expected it to look good on me, but it's a gorgeous nude color. I bought this from a friend who sells MK. She gave me a discount so I bought this shade along with a MK lipgloss called 'Cream & Sugar'. This is my first MK l/s & l/g purchase. I have always turned away b/c I've always bought dept. store brands. Never will I turn my back away from this product. Great price, great colors...what can I say?

rated 5 of 5 on 1/20/2009 7:57:00 AM More reviews by tanyaw168

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Great lipstick. I usually hate wearing lipstick, but this is very wearable. Nice color and feels good on.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/11/2008 9:37:00 AM More reviews by bethwalls77

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This really is a great nude. My lips are very lightly pigmented, so I have a very hard time with nudes washing me out. I use the chocolate lipliner very lightly to accent my lipline with this. (Or you can fill your lip in and put this over it for a a little more oomph at night). I only took off one lippie because it still doesn't moisturize my lips as much as I like, but I know, it's lipstick. Overall, great product! Edit: I just don't use this very much. I enjoy my Victoria's Secret "wet" so much better, but alas, it's been discontinued for some stupid reason, so I have to stock up!
Edit: this is another one that I keep ignoring in my purse...I just don't use it that much.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/9/2008 12:44:00 AM More reviews by tiffyteo

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Perfect for that nude look... creamy, smooth, and nice pigmentation. Great new package, too. Goes great with Cream and Sugar gloss over it for a slight shimmer. I'm fair with yellow undertones and very pigmented lips so its hard to find a good nude without looking like a corpse or a wannabe hippie chick.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/8/2008 2:53:00 PM More reviews by sephorajunky

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

REALLY cute revamping of the packaging. This shade is as others have said the 'perfect' nude.

It is rare you find a shade described as a neutral that truely fits the bill.

It goes on smooth and feels very mouisturizing on.

I am falling in love with Mary Kay all over again.
They have stepped up thier game on the lip products.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/30/2008 11:35:00 PM More reviews by esmeraldas

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

LOVE this nude lipstick! I'm light olive with dark hair and brown eyes, this works great with dark shadows - THE PERFECT NUDE. It goes on with a good consistency, good pigment, very slight sheen, so it gives you those Monica Bellucci lips - (my husband is the one that said that, I know can you believe that?!). Staying power is pretty good, not as long as I'd like, but I don't really care, I love the color so much. Overall, love it and would definetley repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/3/2008 12:30:00 PM More reviews by jljames4

This is the most perfect YLBB lipstick I have ever tried (and I have tried TONS).