October 24, 2014 | 1785 users online

Loose Powders - Calvin Klein - Subliminal Purity Mineral Based Loose Powder

rated 5 of 5 on 3/16/2014 4:47:00 AM More reviews by anirbef

Bought this in 201 ivory. I have normal combination skin and a bit senstive. This is very great loose powder, very natural without being chalky, not too matte and doesnt break me out. It sets my make up flawlessly and quite good at controls oil during the day (i live in warm humid country). Even when im using it alone, my face still looks fresh.
What i dont like is the packaging, just too bulky and not practical.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/3/2012 10:14:00 AM More reviews by shelz430

Bought this product as a finishing powder on top of my foundation.

This powder feels nice on, very light and does not clog pores, but fails to control shine and also very light coverage

The powder sponge was awful because it clung to much powder on it so I had to use a brush instead for application and was a mess when the powder fell everywhere.

The packaging looked classy but the lid became loose after awhile with traces of powder falling out of the tub.

Overall i would repurchase as ive tried worser products.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/8/2011 8:35:00 AM More reviews by thursdayschildx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I can't believe this has been discontinued! It is fantastic! It make my foundation stay fresh and flawless all day, even in 40 degrees celsius weather! It does not even make my skin break out, which many products do. And at $10 for a giant tub- it was a bargain. All I can say is- find this on ebay ASAP!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/26/2010 1:41:00 AM More reviews by fiby

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Totally agree with previous reviewers, this is fabulous loose powder! I got it for GBP 5 so it was ridiculously cheap. Leaves skin very natural, not too matte but not at all shimmery. Holds makeup perfectly. I have to start stocking this up before all is gone!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/28/2009 3:26:00 AM More reviews by tkd314

amazing- fine milled- undetectable when you lightly powder on...no shimmer- just perfect, smooth skin. DID NOT MAKE ME BREAK OUT- i run around town all day and even thru the dirt of the city, i did not have any skin problems with this. does not cake with my concealer/foundation either. nothing bad to say. esp with the size of this jar, you really cant beat it.problem is, its been discontinued (ebay!!)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/3/2008 3:15:00 PM More reviews by pugtales

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I love this powder!!! I have it in 204 translucent,and translucent it goes.It really finishes my make up in such a perfect,polished way,and it makes it stays on beautifully.It's minerals,and the best part it is talc and fragrance free,eventhough i love love my Hourglass translucent veil it contains talc,and i prefer minerals after all.It is very fine,triple milled,goes on so smooth,and for $27 that tub is huge! i love the packaging,
I recommend this to everybody.