July 31, 2014 | 1009 users online

Treatments (Face) - Nuxe - Creme Nirvanesque Enrichie (for dry and very dry skin)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/4/2014 11:46:00 PM More reviews by bellezatigresa

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I adore this creme. I discovered it in France last summer, as I was searching for an after sun/ night creme.

The texture and aroma are very much to my liking, smooth and pleasant.

I noticed a great improvement in the texture of my skin, perhaps even a glow.

I would certainly repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/16/2011 11:58:00 AM More reviews by Icaria

This left a weird feel on my skin. I don't have super dry skin but wanted to try it to maybe purshase it for those super cold winter days. If you have very dry skin, this is not for you. My skin didn't feel moisturized, it actually felt tight and unconfortable. As always it's a matter of personnal preferences but if possible, try to get a sample first. I believe someone with normal to combination skin would appreciate it more even if it does say it's aimed at dry skin.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/24/2010 9:51:00 AM More reviews by PamdaBear

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have used almost a whole jar of this. I have the one for dry and very dry skin since my skin was going through a really dry phase during winter. I really liked it at first and thought it sunk in really well and my face felt softer and smoother, but as I am getting to the end of the pot I feel like it's not working as well as it did at the beginning. Maybe it's just me and I've gotten bored with it, as I tend to skip from moisturizer to moisturizer a lot. It just wasn't tending to the dry bits of skin as well as it did when I first used it, so I probably won't be buying another one when I've finished with this.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/10/2008 5:36:00 PM More reviews by butterflywing

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I adore this fantastic moisturiser and use it as my staple all year round. It moisturises my dry sensitive skin brilliantly and leaves it feeling and looking very smooth and line free, especially across the forehead. The claims that Nuxe make on the wrinkle smoothing properties of this cream certainly work for me (25 years old, some fine lines) and I find that I am yet to find a better cream for the price with the moisture properties and great ingredients as this one. I much prefer this one to the original which did not provide adequate moisture for my skin, so I was ecstactic when they brought this one out for very dry. It does however, sink in quite quickly as opposed to sitting inert upon the surface which I appreciate that some drier skins and climated might prefer. My mother also loves this but uses it in the day only as it sinks in quick so she can get her makeup on and get out the door. I like to apply it thickly in a mask at night and let in sink in for a couple of hours. Its brilliant and only 23 or so in the uk which is brilliant compared to Clarins, Decleor etc.. I highly reccomend it!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/13/2008 6:05:00 PM More reviews by snowflake822

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have been using Creme Nirvanesque Enrichie for 3 months. I love the creamy texture and the smell reminds me of the spa. I have dry skin and this is the only creme that has made my skin smoother and more supple. I have tried many moisturizers and this is my favorite!

rated 2 of 5 on 2/3/2008 11:31:00 AM More reviews by doujima

this is the new richer version of Nirvanesque for dry and very dry skin, and I'm reviewing it based on a sample.
it has the exact same light dreamy floral aroma as the original. the texture, as expected, is quite a bit richer, but it's easy to spread, absorbs quickly and doesn't have a greasy finish (OK for day wear). the 2 uses I got out of it are probably not enough for a definitive verdict on whether this causes breakouts, but I didn't notice anything in that direction. however, I was sad to find that despite the richness this just isn't hydrating enough for my dry combination skin. my forehead and cheeks started feeling tight, even tingly in just a few hours... so sad, as I love Nuxe and really wanted to like this. if your skin, like mine, needs extra water rather than extra oil, this probably isn't for you - the original is more moisturizing than this one.
I guess I could use it as a day cream while using something intensely moisturizing at nights, in some other season than midwinter. but as far as possible repurchasing, I think I'm sticking with the original.

UPDATE: I developed a breakout the next day and am therefore reducing the rating to two lippies... if it wasn't Nuxe, I'd probably only give it one.

ingredients: aqua, butylene glycol, glycerin, tribehenin PEG-20 esters, diethylhexyl carbonate, propylene glycol dicaprylate/dicaprate, dimethicone, polymethylsilsesquioxane, macadamia ternifolia seed oil, yeast extract, octyldodecanol, behenoxy dimethicone, glycol palmitate, propylene glycol, imperata cylindrica root extract, boron nitride, althaea officinalis extract, zea mays (corn) kernel extract, nymphaea coerulea seed extract, papaver rhodeas seed extract, amaranthus caudatus seed extract, tocopherol, dimethicone crosspolymer, parfum (fragrance), phenoxyethanol, polyacrylamide, carbomer, tetrasodium EDTA, acetylated glycol stearate, magnesium aspartate, PEG-8, hydroxyethyl ethylcellulose, laureth-7, ethylparaben, butylparaben, prolinamidoethyl imidazole, potassium sorbate, disodium EDTA, sodium methylparaben, benzyl benzoate, butylphenyl methylpropional, coumarin, hexyl cinnamal, hydroxycitronellal, hydroxyisohexyl 3-cyclohexene carboxaldehyde, limonene, linalool.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No