Annabelle 215-Sand Beige

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

this review is for sand beige,but the number on it is 415! Sand beige is a shimmery beige-nude. Not too thin or thick,just perfect! Paired with a lip gloss it`s awsome! I applied it with nude, waterproof lip liner by annabelle and legend vinyl max by rimmel! It last long,it goes well on the application,it brings a nice luminosity to the lips! Love it!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I don't understand why this product has such a good rating - it is really disappointing in every way. The colour is way to sheer and white - on my pigmeneted lips it looks like some cheap white frost. The consistency is dry and waxy - not smooth and creamy. And the worst of all...the SMELL! It smells like cheap plastic, like those old-lady lipsticks from the 80s.

Definitely not buy again or any other color from this line.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Grey, Curly, Fine

I tried this for fun and guess what. Amazing. I have been doing beige/nudes for years including, Bobbie Brown beige, Nars honolulu honey, Mac high tea, cherish, you name it. Was so surprised at this lipstick. Looks great with Mac spice lipliner. Great texture, not greasy, love it. Got it on sale for a dollar if you can believe. I want more. Perfect colour.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

love this! perfect color a nude frost light beige but yet still has a light pink in it so it dose'nt look super metallic! its always sold out when i go to the store! looks like an all around favorite! especially when its on sale!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

Great colour! Shimmery yet not over powering. I have bought this twice now!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

This is pretty damn good nude lippie! It's a pearl so it has some frosty bits in it which i don't mind, but if you're looking for a pure creamy nude without shimmer than this isn't for you. I'm an NC 25 for reference and it complements my skin tone amazingly! I have MAC blankety and this is comparable except with shimmer. For $3.99 on sale at Shopper's in Canada, this is a steal and is a great product.

The consistency of the lipstick is excellent-it's creamy, and non-drying, which is amazing for a frosty lipstick. It even stayed on for about 4 hours! That for me, is incredible! It was still on, but I decided to wipe it off and start fresh after 4 hours and a beer.

Recommended for Medium Skin