April 20, 2014 | 1303 users online

Lip Gloss - Lancome - Juicy Gelee- Pink Lollipop

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/10/2011 7:24:00 PM More reviews by crysna

A shame that had been discontinued but other than that is a nice product! love almost all the colors and the smells just yummy! The package a jar for a lip gloss so unusual, but looks expensive! Just love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/10/2008 11:11:00 PM More reviews by acsche

This is a wonderful shade and product and I have been purchasing for a few years ---
I am so SO SO upset that Lacome discontinued the product. I had no problem buying it at $18 because I loved it so much. But, unfortunately I'm going to have to find a new favorite.
So, so, so sad.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/28/2008 4:24:00 PM More reviews by longgoodnight04

Just purchased this at tj maxx for 1/2 price. i love how it melts to my lips. it is a clear subtle pink that is very glossy but doesn't feel sticky at all :-)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/2/2008 8:37:00 PM More reviews by buechmn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is by far, THEE best gloss I have every tried. First off, it comes in a cute little pot (of which can be annoying seeing as I used to be a smoker, and I would find tobacco and other dirt from my bag getting stuck in the threading of the cap) but I love it nonetheless. I bought it in Pink Lollipop because I read an interview in Canada' Glow magazine with Amber Tamblyn and this is her favorite gloss. The photoshoot she did with it on made her lips look so fresh and pouty, and I wanted to see if this was the case. When I first opened it up it smelt SOOOOOOOOOO good! It smells like a yummy candy from my childhood and can't quite put my finger on it, but I was sold. Everytime I put it on I get so happy because it's a comforting smell. The texture of the gloss is great and melts nicely on the lips. It's extremely glossy and makes my lips look so fresh and pouty- just like Amber's did. It's not sticky in the least and it feels so light on the lips- like you are wearing nothing. It also doesn't chap the lips which I love- and have issues with other brands doing this to me.
I absolutely adore this product and will continue to buy it religiously.