October 24, 2014 | 1754 users online

Treatments (Face) - Chanel - Sublimage Masque

rated 5 of 5 on 1/24/2014 4:17:00 PM More reviews by Jules211

This is definitely a treat for the skin- I have been using it approximately weekly for close to a year now (it lasts forever), and I love what it does for my skin the next day. It makes my skin feel very soft and supple, and adds a nice glow. I hate jar packages, though, and the price is really high, so I probably wouldn't repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/27/2012 5:44:00 AM More reviews by rakelpetersen

Im am cying myself to sleep. Now i HAVE to get it!! It is expencive, but then again, i used 3,5 ml four times, a jar contains 50ml it will last me a year if i use it once a week. the masks i use now cost med 15 kr.- with a chanel mask it will cost me 25 kr. pr. week.. I LOVE LOVE LOVE this!!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/30/2012 1:24:00 AM More reviews by helethea

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I went to Europe during autumn for 2 weeks and this masque is a god sent. Applied overnight like a moisturiser once a week, it prevents my skin from peeling and even tiny bumps were kept out of bay. I bought mine from HK Airport at HKD694 which is about SGD113.61. Quite a steal!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/7/2010 3:17:00 AM More reviews by GabrielleCoCo

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Got this with the Sublimage Fluid and this is much much better performance than the moisturizer it self! A heavy gold glass jar holds the creamy peach-colored cream masque. 50ml cost SGD$280+.

In the box, there is a kit with a pearly gold spatula to scoop out the masque as well as a black handled white nylon bristles brush for you to spread this expensive masque onto the face.

With the unique Vanilla extracts as well as moisturizing Shea butter as key ingredients, this masque soothed my tired features and gives superb radiance to the skin.

Prep with a lotion after cleansing the face, I spread a thickish amount onto the skin adn leave on about 30mins. By the time the masque is absorbed, it is clear colored and i gently massage the excess into the face before rinsing off at the basin. The skin is very soft to the touch and very brightened! Followed with the lotion again to "seal" in the goodness and a night cream follows.

The SA shared that if during very dry and cold winter climates that any regular moisturizer cannot do the job, I can use this tick mask as a moisturizer also! Double Duty!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/4/2010 4:57:00 AM More reviews by blackholes

Great product. If the price of the product is a hindrance, you must definitely keep trying out the samples. The SAs will be more than happy to give out samples of the Sublimage range, and I would definitely suggest trying it out/buying it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/20/2009 8:33:00 AM More reviews by beauticonnexion

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Normally to shell out this much for a mask is a no-no for me but after been presented a sample of this luxurious mask i am a serious converter.
The mask is a smooth rich creme mask that spreads on well and just a thin layer is needed. I use the Nanolotion first to prep the skin and after about 15 min, i removed this and my skin just GLOWED! It is smooth and radiant, looks so rested and fresh. The fine lines on the cheeks have all but gone! I am so amazed by this. I do not have very dry skin to start so I am not sure how this will feel on drier skins but the absolute lift and radiant results means i may buy this but use sparingly for special occassions! continued >>

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/25/2008 9:34:00 AM More reviews by chanel277

I had some samples of this product and as my face is too oily to use it on my entire face,one cold winter night,I decided to do this experiment .At night before you go to bed apply a very thick layer to your entire eye area and massage the texture DON'T rinse the mask off.The next morning when you will wake up wash your face(and the eye area)and finish by applying your regular eye cream.PERSONALLY I find this method very effectively on the part of wrinkles and fine lines on the eye area and crow's feet.So if you have some samples or the full size product and doesn't work for you the regular way try out this trick

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 7/4/2008 12:31:00 AM More reviews by soubi

I didnt know the Sublimage line had a masque included till I read a review on it on MUA. I immediately bought it without even trying it out and I am not disappointed so far. I like the texture and the glow and sheen it has when applied. I went to sleep and washed it off in the am and it left my face very glowy and well moisturized.
My only complaint is I wish I had this during the harsh and dry winter months when my skin was desperate for moisture but I guess its better late than never.
The jar is huge and you get quite a bit of product so price is justified but still pricey. You only need a little so I am sure this will last me through the next harsh winter when I need it most.
I think for now I will leave on for 10 minutes and rinse off..sleeping with it during the hot summer months is a bit much.
Will review again when it gets cold but for now I highly recommend it for ladies with dry or dehydrated skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/25/2008 3:46:00 PM More reviews by SheriNudelman

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Hey azn_babay_kat -- I can't find the Sublimage Masque anywhere, including the Channel website. LOVE the rest of the Sublimage line...Where'd you find it? Thanks!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/2/2008 12:25:00 AM More reviews by azn_babay_kat

Yes, this product is severely expensive (CDN$210), especially for a mask, which tends to be more treatment products than everyday skincare.

The point is, IT WORKS. A new addition to the premium Sublimage skincare line, this product is meant to be a weekly masque for all skin types for anti aging effects. It's supposed to be formulated with some rare vanilla plants that provides life changing regenerating effects on your skin. Sounds completely overhyped, right? However, it really is true.

I have dry combination skin that can get quite dehydrated in this cold Canada weather. Here's how I discovered this product:
About a week or two ago, I had run out of my HG toner (Lancome Tonique Douceur) and I was a little hesitant to replenish because i had a few big bottles coming the mail, so I decided to use some random toner until they arrived. OMG, biggest mistake ever, my skin was bone dry, flakey and peeling AND i was experiencing major breakouts. My Chanel lady suggested that I should use this mask 3 nights in a row, after cleanser and exfoliation and leave onto face for the entire night as the instruction suggested.

Went ahead and did that, and wow, after the first night, my skin was back to normal! My skin was no longer dry and flakey, and the texture is back to being smooth and soft and plump! I finished my 3 night regimen, and my skin is MUCH better than it ever was! This is a must have for people who want to take very good care of their skin who is concerned with sun damage and environment damage!

The scent is a light floral vanilla like the entire Sublimage line. The texture is quite thick and oily, but overnight it absorbs beautiful, and when you wash your face in the morning, you reveal your true gorgeous skin underneath. For $210, a little goes a LONG LONG way. Even my SO with eczema and dermagraphism loves this!

continued >>