October 25, 2014 | 1670 users online

Gels/Soaps - Trader Joe's - Tea Tree Oil Soap

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/10/2013 10:43:00 PM More reviews by MissBrittanyM

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I am very happy with this soap. 2 dollars for two 4 ounce bars. The fence is mild for tea tree oil and it lathers nicely. I have only used on my body and do not find it to be drying or irritating. I much prefer it to the oatmeal soap and would definitely buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/30/2012 8:40:00 AM More reviews by MIMO247

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This soap has cured my acne- I use it with my Clarisonic Mia after making lots of suds and wiping them across my face. It is much cheaper than other cleansers and I have not had a pimple in weeks!!!!!!

rated 1 of 5 on 9/16/2011 3:46:00 AM More reviews by Tsumaura

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Hate it! My skin must have had an allergic reaction or something cuz it turned all read and scaly. eewww. Now If you excuseize my me....i'm going to moisturize the heck out of my skin in an attempt to put it right.
Don't stray from your usual...lesson learned.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/28/2011 10:25:00 PM More reviews by liagibba

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I love this soap!! I was looking for a replacement for PanOxyl face wash b/c it was bleaching all my towels and shirts. Plus, PanOxyl is $8. This soap is $2.50 for 2 bars that of course last a LONG time. I started using this about 6 months ago and I'm halfway through my 1st bar. I really love that it gets my skin clean and that it uses tea tree oil. I would presume that people with bacne would benefit from using this on the shower. Go get some!

rated 1 of 5 on 12/28/2010 1:20:00 PM More reviews by keyawarren

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This soap dried my skin out and didn't even get the funk from under my arms. I'll stick to my Dr. Bronners liquid soap.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/1/2010 3:33:00 AM More reviews by KSAkemi

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Wonderful soap and dirt cheap! This soap is great for getting you squeaky clean, especially after a hard day's work outside and/or if you had to apply a lot of sunscreen and need to really cleanse your skin. It's not moisturizing, so stay away if you have dry skin. The tea tree scent doesn't bother me, it's not that strong. I feel this does a great job with occasional body breakouts and I love the fact that the tea tree is naturally antibacterial. This is a really simple soap with simple ingredients and it won't overwhelm you with perfumes and chemicals if you are sensitive to that. Super cheap and comes in no-nonsense packaging, and you get a pair of bars. I'm moving to a state that doesn't have Trader Joe's and I consider this HG enough to buy 4 packs to take with me. I'll be enlisting my mom to send me more when they run out!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/17/2008 12:55:00 AM More reviews by plumeriapassion

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Just picked this up today, along with a lot of other tea tree oil products to treat Demodex. I don't like the smell of TTO, but suppose I'll have to get used to it.

This lathers well, and maybe I can use it in my hair too, even though I don't know exactly how much TTO it contains.

A bit drying

Update: Very drying to the skin and doesn't help with acne or itching. I prbly won't buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/22/2008 9:38:00 AM More reviews by skiblu

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

my biggest pet peeve lately has been how difficult it is to find an antibacterial soap or body wash that does not smell super-manly (even the couple that dial makes and markets towards women are in scents like "mountain whatever", "ocean something", etc). unfortunately, antibacterial soap is necessary to completely eliminate germs and odor and such, which pretty much leaves me with tea tree oil. i was hesitant to try this because i had used the paul mitchell version in the past, and hated it, but it was so cheap i bought it anyways. as it turns out, it's great! doesn't dry out my skin, completely eliminates odor without just covering it up by leaving a scent of its own, lathers well... and naturally antibacterial! yay!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/1/2008 11:02:00 PM More reviews by LolaBlue

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I've bought this soap several times and really like it. it does not have a strong tea tree oil scent to it, but it cleanses well, rinses clean, and does a good job of calms my rash-prone skin down. my b/f likes it because it doesn't have much scent to it, but does a good job at busting body odor (instead of just covering it up w/ perfume like some soaps do). unlike the oatmeal soap this one didn't strip my skin of every drop of moisture though because my skin is naturally dry I do need to use a moisturizer after I shower regardless.