April 21, 2014 | 1907 users online

Bronzers - Quo - Mosaic shimmer bronzer

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/18/2013 7:26:00 AM More reviews by zrwr00

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

okay so I have this In the shade miami rush. *note* most quo bronzers are limited edition but same formula

Price: this product is super affordable! I got it for 5$ at shoppers drugmart

Pigmentation: It has a good pigmentation but will NOT give you a "loud" bronzer look, it is deffinatly more for a sheer bronze

Longevity: this product will usually last me until Mid day around like 3 which is quite good for a bronzer

Packaging: all mosaic bronzers by quo that I know of have the same packaging justa different cover picture/art. The size is good. My favourite part is the mirror it huge! It takes up to whole frame of the packaging which means you don't have to look silly putting the mirror straight up to your face to see

rated 5 of 5 on 5/7/2011 9:33:00 PM More reviews by cassy2790

This Quo mosaic bronzer is for sure a must have, especially for summer! I've always had light skin and I've tried tanning, but I always burn no matter what I do. So, instead of tanning, I was thinking of getting a bronzer. When grad rolled around in 2008, there was a free make-up trial at the Shoppers Drug Marts in my city so a lot of people from my high school and a lot of my friends showed up. You got a free Quo lipstick and a free Quo bronzer. This bronzer was in my bag and its for light to medium skin. It works amazing! You don't need much for it to make a huge difference. I really love this product. I don't think I would bother buying any other kind of bronzer. The only bad thing about this product is that it is a little expensive. It's over $24 which is pretty expensive to me since I'm on a budget so I'd probably buy something a bit cheaper, but other that that, this product defiantly works! I also really love the packaging. It's in a nice silver square case and when you open it up you have a mirror on the inside of the lid and then your bronzer sitting inside. I would defiantly recommend it.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/10/2008 7:00:00 PM More reviews by anaci

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've been using Quo Shimmer Mosaic (I believe there is a light and a medium version - I'm using the medium one) for 2 years now and I overall it's a great, decently priced product. Despite its name, there isn't too much shimmer and it's suitable for day and night use. It goes on pretty dark so make sure you apply as little product and slowly build it up. The colour is golden-brown - not orange or overly red.

Having said this, the only reason I'm giving this product a 4 is because the few compacts I have bought have cracked on me as they ran out (1/3 of the product left). Also, it doesn't last all day (what product does though?) and you will need to touch up occasionally. Aside from that, it's a great bronzer and I recommend it to anyone.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/1/2008 10:25:00 PM More reviews by Foomph

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I got this on sale at shopper's drug mart for $12 and it's a great bronzer. I swiped the tester on my finger first to see the color pay off and it was really good so I bought it. It is indeed, very pigmented! A little goes a long way, especially if you're paler like me (NC 25). It works great though-barely any shimmer despite the name. It's mosaic so it has all those different colors in it and only two are shimmery. The color looks great on me, they had another one that a bit warmer. This is still a bit on the warm side but is the cooler shade of warm.