November 24, 2014 | 1775 users online

Lip Gloss - 100 Percent Pure - Lipgloss Shimmery White Peach fruit pigments+83%Vitamin E 100% Natural

rated 2 of 5 on 11/17/2011 6:46:00 PM More reviews by pchen88

Love that this product is all natural. I've been looking for all natural makeup especially lip products since you tend to ingest them when you eat or drink. The product gives a nice sheer wash of color but the consistency is horrible. Although it's not sticky, it is slick and very watery. Therefore, the lasting power sucks. And for the price it's def. not worth it. Will use till it's gone but won't repurchase.

Btw, I have the colors pink caramel and sheer pomegranate wine.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/25/2010 12:07:00 PM More reviews by IPLaw7

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Looks great but has no staying power.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/15/2009 8:15:00 PM More reviews by popejohn3rd

This is ok. It is along the Mary Kay lip gloss lines. I would buy this again as just a lip gloss to go over my lipsticks but I would not pay more than like $6.
It has a very subtle shimmer to it.

Update: After more uses of this, I would definitely not purchase this again, or care to have it if it were free. I wear it at work where the air quality is horrible and my lips dry out easily. This stuff does not stay on at all. I had better luck with moisture using Murad's pomegranate lip gloss. Kidstuff.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/10/2009 12:06:00 AM More reviews by Modernlovex3

This is a great everyday gloss. It has a very natural scent, and it goes on as a sheer pink. Like other reviewers have said, its staying power isnt great and i felt like i needed to keep applying it to get my desired color and shine. but i would get other colors because the fact that its natural stumps the cons

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/23/2009 2:47:00 AM More reviews by hippodeem

i love the product, the ingredients and the color is really nice but the tube leaks. you have to stand it up. i bought 3 of these in different color already and they are all have leaked.

other than that, great color and great moisturizing.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/11/2008 12:44:00 PM More reviews by shinegirl

I always try to buy natural products. Did you know that an average woman will have consumed four pounds of lipstick or lipgloss in her lifetime. I don't want that four pounds being something that is going to hurt me at some point. So.. I always go for natural above all others. This lipgloss is not only natural but it's fabulous. It's sheer in any shade, so any skin tone can wear them and they smell great too ( like fresh strawberries, not the fake supper sweet smelling kind of lipgloss strawberries). I love them!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/29/2008 10:20:00 PM More reviews by perk0130

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

PIC INCLUDED IN MY PROFILE!

I got this off of QVC, and it came with 1 other lipgloss, so it was 2 for about $18, which is pretty cheap considering it is almost $13 for 1 on other sites such as bathandbodyworks.com and makeup.com

Packaging: Is so-so, nothing fancy. I think that the biggest downfall of this lipgloss is its applicator. The applicator is sponge tipped, and it seems like you have to dip the applicator in the tube quite a bit just to get some color and gloss on the lips. I wish they made this with a brush applicator, because it would get more product on the lips!

Ingredients: The ingredients are great, because they are all natural.

Vitamin E (a-tocopherol), contains all or some of the following fruit pigments: Pomegranate, Wine, Cherry, Cranberry, Blackberry, Raspberry, Peach, Cocoa Bean and Plum, Vitamin C (ascorbyl palmitate), Grapeseed Oil, Honey, Shea Butter, Honey Beeswax, Natural Fruit Flavor, Chili Pepper

All of us lip gloss lovers obviously eat our lip gloss whether we try to or not, why would you want to ingest all those unpronouncable chemicals in the average lipgloss?

For example in the Dior Addict Lip Gloss these are the ingredients:

Diisostearyl Malate, Methyl Hydrogenated Rosinate, Trimethylolpropane Triisostearate, Dimer Dilinoleate, Tridecyl Trimellitate, C18-36 Acid Triglyceride, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Glass Beads, Silica, Propyl Gallate, Tin Oxide, Polyricinoleate, Aluminum Hydroxide, BHT, Butylene Glycol, Tocopherol, Hexylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Hyaluronate. +/- May Contain: Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491, 77492, 77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 77742 (Manganese Violet), CI 75470 (Carmine), CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake), CI 15985 (Yellow 6 Lake), CI 17200 (Red 33 Lake), CI 45370 (Orange 5, Orange 5 Lake), CI 45380 (Red 21, Red 21 Lake, Red 22 Lake), CI 45410 (Red 27, Red 27 Lake, Red 28 Lake), CI 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), CI 15850 (Red 6, Red 7, Red 7 Lake), CI 73360 (Red 30 Lake).

See the difference!

Results: It gives a shimmery pink tint to your lips, the more you apply the glossier it is. It is pretty moisturizing, but sadly it doesn't last long...just average IMO..

Special things: The coloring is from fruit pigments, contains a base of 83% Vitamin E, and is also vegetarian.

Overall: I think this is a great lip gloss for those gals who want to try out a natural lip gloss. Based on conventional lip glosses that I have tried, it doesn't measure up quite as well. BUT it is a healthy alternative, that looks gorgeous for everyday wear.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 2/22/2008 2:15:00 PM More reviews by pappy

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

So I finally got a hold of one of these. Through Bath and Body works. It IS sheer yet gives such a natural color. I got the peach, and it is basically soft mauvey- pink. I agree with the last review, it is very moisturizing. Also for me, it seems to give a plumper/ softer mouth without all the chemicals. ANd for me it is shiney. BUT you have to apply several times to get the effect. It doesn't last long either.
Again I think it is worth it. Also it gives a sort of girly shimmer not sparkle. Scent is delicate. A great addiction to anyone trying to avoid all the chemicals in makeup. I wish I could go that route. But Love so many products from other lines.Anyway, I do like this gloss for hanging around the house, and save the chemical laden products for special occasions.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/1/2008 6:48:00 PM More reviews by katy24

This gloss makes my lips feel soft as silk and helps give the illusion of a "lineless"lip-smooth and very glassy in appearance.The vitamin e is fantastic as a base.I get more moisture from this than when I use a lip balm and it feels like a treatment for the lips more than a lipgloss.I picked this up at B&BW and it is also available on QVC occasionally.The idea that there are actually fruit pigments mixed with a vitamin e base is so intriguing and the results on the lip surface is a completely different feeling than a regular gloss.I took off a lippy because this product does not have great staying power but it is a shear.pink gloss with tiny little sparkles that are barely noticeable.It is available in a few other shades not all of them have shimmer.I have also tried 100% pure mascara and highly recomend that also.This is a good one to try! Retails for $13.