November 22, 2014 | 933 users online

Conditioner - Equate - Fruit Fortifying Cream Conditioner for Permed or Coloured Hair (Garnier knockoff)

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 1/25/2009 8:49:00 PM More reviews by acegirl

This item was great for just couple of bucks. I was very impressed! I like it and i hope it keeps working for me. Buy this you will be glad you did. Very hydrating for my thick color hair.++++

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/20/2008 2:28:00 PM More reviews by thebigtrout

Love it! Costs about $1.90 and is a knock off of the Granier Fructis. Works just fine, why waste your money on the pricier stuff when this moisturizes well. Love when I find a good product for pennies. Give it a shot, what have you got to lose? About $1.88. : - )

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/1/2008 5:40:00 PM More reviews by Product_Junkie

I picked this up at Walmart because I loved the scent and it was under $2. This conditioner is a Garnier knockoff and I have not had good experiences with Garnier's haircare range. I used Suave Fruit Energy shampoo and conditioner before it was d/c'd- it was awesome and much better, IMO, than Garnier. This cream conditioner from Walmart's house brand is actually quite good. It has a thick consistency and moisturizes pretty well if I leave it on for a couple of minutes. My curls are very nicely defined with this conditioner and the shine factor is also good. it also did not leave buildup or residue (the experience I had with Garnier). However, I think I'll stick to Suave's Color Care. But this is still a great bargain. Overall I give this 4 lippies but not sure if I will repurchase b/c it does not moisturize as well as I wanted it to.UPDATE: The more I use this conditioner, the more I like it! It moisturizes pretty well and defines my curls nicely. I can see it being very good in the summer months when my hair isn't so dry and fly-away in the winter. So now I give this 5 stars because its performance is great and price, unbeatable! Again, I haven't had any luck with Garnier conditioners as they made my hair dry or too moisturized (greasy at the roots;dry everywhere else plus breakouts along my hair line).