April 19, 2014 | 1819 users online

Brows - Urban Decay - Brow Box

rated 5 of 5 on 3/8/2014 8:09:00 AM More reviews by kajspears

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Absolute HG product for my barely there brows. I have this in Honey Pot and the color is perfect. Gives me beautiful natural brows that stay on all day long. I didn't really care for the small brush that came with the kit so I use a the sephora pro brow angled brush with it. Also the tweezers do nothing for me either, pretty sure I just lost them. The combination of wax and powder is so great. I just dip my brush first in the wax and then powder to define my arch and then go back in with powder to fill my brow as needed. Used everyday for over a year now and maybe used 1/4 of the product? Will last a long time so worth the investment. I also own the benefit brow zing on light and urban decay brow box is WAY better. Hope this is helpful!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/8/2014 4:35:00 AM More reviews by Jenalearnsmakeup

I will live in this product. My first go at eyebrows and holy cow they look wonderful! There's two of the same brushes (one for wax, one for powder) and tweezers so I think it is a great value especially because it makes the eyebrows look like vessels into the soul! For one stop perfect eyebrows, look no further than this brow box

rated 4 of 5 on 12/28/2013 10:53:00 PM More reviews by darleneloves

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This brow box is perfect for on-the-go eyebrow upkeep. I personally don't use the mini brushes unless i'm not at home. Otherwise, I use full sized angled brushes to apply product. I received the brow box in brown sugar, a perfect match for my color (my hair is black). Firstly, I put the brow wax on my brows to help my brow hairs go in the same direction. Then, when I fill in my brows, I use the lighter powder toward the center, and the darker powder toward the ends of my brows. Lastly, I comb with a brush or spoolie to blend it all together.

I noticed the powders last all day, but the wax doesn't keep my brow hairs in line for as long as I would like. I still need to get a brow gel to keep those hairs in check!

PROS: colors match me pretty well, wax smells nice, powders are mixable, comes with two mini brushes and tweezers for on-the-go, Two mirrors (one regular, one magnifying for plucking)

CONS: kind of difficult packaging (I find it hard to open and close at times, and the brushes and tweezers are difficult to get out without all spilling out), a little pricey, need a good amount of wax to hold brows

rated 5 of 5 on 11/4/2013 8:28:00 PM More reviews by xcanvasx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

I really like this, mainly because it looks pretty natural on me. I love that it comes with two different colors, and I absolutely love that it comes with two small angled brushes and a pair of tweezers. My only complaint is that it's a bit expensive.... but it does come with tools, as well, so that at least makes it somewhat worth it. I probably won't buy this again, but it was very nice to purchase at least once.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/14/2013 2:31:00 AM More reviews by Xexuxa

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Other, Fine Eyes: Black

This is a great little brow box. The brow colors that come with this product are great, nice neutral browns that aren't too red. I use the lighter color along the edges and the darker color over my scars and it looks defined but not too harsh. It has everything you need to keep brows in shape. I really hope this product is available for a while.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/3/2013 2:32:00 PM More reviews by buidianaa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Holy grail. I purchased this in Brown Sugar after waiting months for it to come back in stock. I used to use just a brown eyeshadow to fill in my brows and then I tried the Anastasia brow powder. I liked the Anastasia brow powder but I LOVE this Urban Decay brow box more. It comes with two colors, one dark and one lighter. It also comes with wax, a mini tweezer, a mirror and a mini brush. I actually have two of these, one I keep in my purse and one I keep on my vanity. I use this to fill in my brows and with the right strokes, you can get perfect brows. For a more defined look, I'll take some concealer and carve out my eyebrows underneath and they'll look perfect. I'd recommend this to anyone. The price is a little steep, but I can't live without this stuff.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/3/2013 10:01:00 PM More reviews by cakefaceangie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I really like this product. I use it alone to fill my eyebrows naturally because the pigmentation isn't the strongest. I pair this is with an eyebrow pencil or an eyebrow to make the look more dramatic. A little pricey but definitely would repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/20/2013 9:24:00 PM More reviews by becktasm

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is my HG brow product. Cute, compact, and functional. Color works perfectly for me. Only complaint is that the wax runs out way faster than the powder does.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/5/2013 8:10:00 PM More reviews by moneypenny28

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have black brows and have always used black eyebrow pencil to feather in the spaces. In my quest for a brow kit, I noticed that no one offered a soft black powder, only variations of brown. (My friend also has black brows and uses a dark brown pencil and it looks pretty bad.) I ordered the Urban Decay Brow box in Brown Sugar because of the good reviews, however, was very apprehensive that the powder would be too light. Received it and am thoroughly happy. The darker of the two colors blends perfectly with my brow color. I will use the lighter color as a brow bone highlighter. The wax does a great job of sealing in the powder and keeping the brow shape. Highly recommend!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/18/2012 2:26:00 AM More reviews by lguerringue

My biggest complaint is the packaging is a little too bulky, but on the contrast it is very cute and has a little push out draw of wax. I have it in "ginger snap" and i have blonde/brown hair, although my eyebrows are pretty dark. I found this was a tiny bit too red for dark brown eyebrows but overall it went on great.

It wasn't chalky and had a medium pigment which allowed me some wiggle room for mistakes. I use with an angle brush and the best thing is that it does not transfer or smudge, as it comes off throughout the day (like with any makeup) it is gradual so it doesn't look weird by the time you get home.

EDIT--Two years later I realize I this was not the color for me. It is VERY red, although it doesn't look like it in the box. I looked back on pictures and cringed. I mean, it wasn't awful but it does not compare to the anastasia brow duo. If you have no red in your hair, do not get this color.