December 22, 2014 | 1658 users online

Brows - Urban Decay - Brow Box

rated 5 of 5 on 12/5/2014 12:08:00 AM More reviews by Nhaakins

I DONT KNOW WHAT LIFE WAS LIKE BEFORE I BOUGHT THIS. Seriously, get this and sit down with a mirror and Google some eyebrow YouTube video's. However, I had to get a different brush than the one inside. The one inside is a tad bit too small.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/4/2014 9:39:00 AM More reviews by ferndarlin

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Excellent product and well worth the price tag as it lasts ages!

Unlike Mac's BrowZings, two powders are better than one. You can customise your shade (I use Brown Sugar for my medium brown/goldish red hair) and it's really easy to use. The tools, like most brow kits, are pretty useless unless you're using them for touch-ups on the go, so I use the 840 brow brush by Japonesque which is super good.

My brows are ridiculously thin due to over plucking in my early teens, so I use the lighter brown shade to fill in a soft brow shape for a base, and after wiping my brush clean, I use the darker shade to emulate ultra-fine hair strokes which looks much more natural than a pencil.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/13/2014 11:18:00 PM More reviews by inadase

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this product. The powders are perfect for brunettes and appear natural. This box has eveything you need to prepare your brows. I thought the mini tweezer wouldn't work, but it does! I like to use the lighter color to begin to line the bottom of my brows and fill in near the inner halves of my brows then i go over the outer halves with the darker powder and naturally line my brows. The packaging has held up for me, but i feel like you need to take care of it so it doesn't break or anything.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/10/2014 2:11:00 AM More reviews by EffyG

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Love this product!! Brows are one of the most important parts of your face, they frame your face and help change a makeup look for the better. I love this brow box, the shades are perfect for my near black eyebrows without looking too dark or harsh on my fair skin. The packaging is also adorable and comes with 2 shades, brow wax, two teeny tiny brushes and tweezers. It is very convenient to travel with. I would however keep the tweezers and brushes in the box as they are very easily lost. I use this product everyday and always get compliments on my eyebrows. I have been using this for almost a year and haven't even been close to running out. I bought this in "Brown Sugar" and it was about 30$. I totally advise others to buy this brow box, you won't regret it.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/2/2014 8:58:00 AM More reviews by courtneygardiner

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

My 5 star rating for this says it all.
My holy grail eyebrow product, couldn't live without this beauty. The packaging and the tools have changed since the image above, I got 2 brushes, tweezers, the wax and 2 colours. Perfect colours and the wax is amazing- my brows don't smudge even if I rub them! The brushes are perfect for getting my ideal shape. Looks lovely too the box is so pretty- great for the price of a more high end brand and for what you get/how long it lasts. recommend to anyone who colours brows in/draws on completely ect.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/4/2014 4:14:00 AM More reviews by porcelianine

Love it! Had one box for 1.5 years now and I am still only half way through. The wax doesn't last as long but I don't find it so necessary. Good shades, looks very natural and stays all day long with now touch ups at all!!!!

rated 3 of 5 on 5/30/2014 2:14:00 AM More reviews by ff731emt

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Grey

UD's Brow Box in Honey Pot is a perfect fit for me. I love that I'm able to blend both the light and dark powders to get just the right shade. The wax gives great staying power. The tweezers are a epic failure, I could only pluck one eyebrow at a time and many times they would not grasp them tightly enough. The brushes are entirely too tiny to be of any practical use (yes, I tried). The Brow Box would've scored a 5 lippie rating if not for the tools, at the cost Urban Decay should be getting these right! I'll be buying again, only because the powders are great shades, and the wax is phenomenal.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/20/2014 2:27:00 PM More reviews by hanrossta

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

my holy grail eye brow product! I use brown sugar and was a bit unsure about spending 20 quid on an eye brow kit but I'm so glad I did! especially after making do before with plain brown matte eyeshadow and an angled brush, this is so much better and compact. I will never use a pencil either from now on. brows remain perfect for the whole day, couldn't recommend more ! x

rated 5 of 5 on 5/8/2014 4:07:00 PM More reviews by JJ75

There was a learning curve maybe because this product was the first one I've used that has wax. I am usually a pencil user so the brush was different. Be patient and keep practicing! I'm super happy with this product & will purchase it again!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/8/2014 8:09:00 AM More reviews by kajspears

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Absolute HG product for my barely there brows. I have this in Honey Pot and the color is perfect. Gives me beautiful natural brows that stay on all day long. I didn't really care for the small brush that came with the kit so I use a the sephora pro brow angled brush with it. Also the tweezers do nothing for me either, pretty sure I just lost them. The combination of wax and powder is so great. I just dip my brush first in the wax and then powder to define my arch and then go back in with powder to fill my brow as needed. Used everyday for over a year now and maybe used 1/4 of the product? Will last a long time so worth the investment. I also own the benefit brow zing on light and urban decay brow box is WAY better. Hope this is helpful!