September 21, 2014 | 1246 users online

Hair Styling Tools - Olivia Garden Healthy Hair Ionic Massage Brush

rated 5 of 5 on 3/28/2013 6:39:00 PM More reviews by marinasdiamonds

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I adore this brush. I have two of their brushes and I'm out to go get a third one very soon. This brush is like no other brush you've ever had before. I use this in the morning when I wake up, I use it throughout the day when my hair gets tangly from the wind, me flipping my hair to part on different sides, ect., and it doesn't take much to untangle my hair and make it feel great like this brush does. I would recommend this to anyone with any type of hair. You'll love this brush as well as I do.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/1/2008 12:58:00 AM More reviews by chiodancrgrl23

I have the HH-3 brush from this line. Here is a description from the official website of what these brushes are about:

Natural bamboo hair brush wth Ionic cushion
Scalp massage activates blood cell circulation
Helps stimulate hair growth & reduce hair loss
Promotes healthy hair cells & healthy scalp
Restores hair balance & Shine
Anti-static

I like the way this brush feels when I use it. I can really feel it stimulating and massaging my scalp. The brush is lighweight and attractive. I can tell that when I use this brush ther is more shine in my hair. Would buy more of these!