Clean & Clear Morning Glow Shine Control

2.6

on 8/25/2009 10:06:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Before this, I used the C&C Morning Glow Moisturizer (the orange bottle) but I bought this one because of the "shine control" formula. It was smoother and softer than the orange bottled one but it did not leave my skin less shiny! I was disappointed at that, but at least it was right about the moisturizing part. I will buy this again if I don't find anotehr moisturizer I like better.

on 7/21/2008 11:11:00 PM

basically i cant stand this lotion. it made my skin oily/greasy. which my other lotion ( dual action by clean and clear) does not. consistency isnt bad along with the packaging but thats the only good thing about this.

on 6/1/2008 1:13:00 AM

First day of using it, so far so good. Makes my face matte, but healthy =)

edit: My acne medication by itself burns, but i've noticed that this makes it burn even more, and inflamed. I'm disappointed that this one doesn't have the sparkles in it, and no SPF. I found that I did have a dewy glow, and my shine was still existent

I'm going to return it for morning glow SPF 15 and hopefully it would be better.

on 5/4/2008 9:01:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I bought this product a few months ago, in the winter/spring. I liked the smell, but it did not moisturize well. Now that it's summer I'm going to try it again.

on 1/31/2008 11:14:00 PM

I normally use the regular morning glow in the orange bottle but i decided to try this since it said shine control on it which i need and i liked the green bottle. but this didnt work very well. my skin is sensitive but i figured since i used the other morning glow with no problems that i wouldnt have any with this one. i was wrong. this made me consistently break out on my forehead chin and a bit on my nose. normally i only break out around my time of the month or when im stressed. i figured it might be the makeup i was using so i stopped and just used this. i tried a lot of combintations with this moisturizer and it still made me break out. i used it for about 2 months so at least i gave it a chance. i gave it 1 for packaging and 2 bc i like the texture of this lotion.

Popular Moisturizers