October 24, 2014 | 1665 users online

Lip Gloss - New York Color - Lippin' Large Lip Plumper- Plum Tart

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 3/8/2013 2:04:00 PM More reviews by nomadjan

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Grey, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

Love this gloss! Beautiful color with staying power, delivers a good plump and dirt cheap! Forget the expensive high-end brands,this gloss is HG for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/21/2012 3:10:00 PM More reviews by Carrief311

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

After reading all the wonderful reviews here I bought myself 2 different shades at Target for $3.59 each. I am 37 and starting to see signs of aging in my lips, so I was looking for something to get rid of the vertical lines as well as make my thin lips look a little fuller... This does the job! I am in love with this stuff and have been wearing it almost every day. I concur with the other reviews that state even on days where I don't put it on (but have worn it in recent days) my lips seem to remain fuller on their own (no vertical lines). For the fullest look I lightly line the outer edge of my lips in a neutral color then put a decent amount of the gloss on. It tingles just a little and is not unpleasant at all. This product will not give you Angelina Jolie lips, but you will see more fullness at a price that's hard to beat!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/21/2012 10:51:00 AM More reviews by jazmintapia96

This lip gloss is AMAZING!!!ahh!
The morning i put it on i got a compliment. My friend told me my lips looked nice. I have very small lips and it plumped them very well!
plussss,its cheap ! I recommend this product,definitely.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/9/2012 9:46:00 AM More reviews by kmlvr9

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I purchased this lip plumper in clear gloss and it feels really good. Not much tingling sensation. It did plump my lips. I have thin lips but I could tell this gloss plumped up my upper lip which has always been thin. The price is great! I have tried other lip plumpers such as lip fusion 2x and stung, also ice age plumpers. They work but why pay more when this gloss works just as well. One good thing about this gloss is the fact it has peptides in it that helps to build collagen in your lips. This can help to make lips fuller. So the more you use it, the fuller your lips will get. I plan to stick with this plumper because its as effective as the higher priced glosses.......

rated 5 of 5 on 2/25/2012 4:18:00 PM More reviews by lilylou40

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

This stuff really works! It does noticeably make my lips look fuller. The color is lovely and the price is great. It does cause your lips to tingle but it's a pleasant sensation. This is now my lip gloss of choice!!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/18/2011 11:24:00 PM More reviews by SteamPunkLove

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Even though my lips were a good size, I've always wanted larger, fuller lips without the need of lip surgery. I tried using normal lip gloss, but it never really gave my lips the fuller look I wanted. Then I saw the N.Y.C. Lip Plumper at Target and for its cheap price, I simply couldn't resist at least giving it a try. After using it, my lips almost immediately got this tingling, cooling sensation that was really nice. After about a two or so minutes, my lips became fuller and larger and still looked natural. I would recommend this to anyone who would like fuller lips at a cheap price. It is amazing and not even all that sticky. I love this product. It is wonderful. :)

rated 4 of 5 on 5/17/2011 1:01:00 AM More reviews by GreenEyedLady

Love the tingling feeling that I get from this product; it does seem to plump up my lips without being overdone. Love the color too. The glossiness is great, not too sticky but still slick and sexy.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/3/2011 6:39:00 AM More reviews by PurpleCupcake87

Love this color on my lips and against my NC 30 skintone (: their is a slight tingling effect and it gives off shine forever. Surprising it does plump my lips a little and makes them fuller. The rosey color and perfect sticky-ness makes this into my top 5 lipglosses. The packaging is a slanted tip and I really like the new design that NYC has. B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/18/2011 12:22:00 PM More reviews by BebeLush

I love this! An excellent gloss that leaves lips ultra shiny and soft as silk. The plumping effect is nill - the product relies mainly on the shine factor, which does make your lips looks a bit fuller and it does have a great cooling effect which is neat. Makes you feel like you've just brushed your teeth. A nice touch. Overall, a excellent product for the price - dirt cheap- and a great color. Can't wait to try the others as well.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/3/2011 12:51:00 AM More reviews by RavenStar

For the price, this is a really nice gloss. I purchased this gloss in Plum Tart, and liked it enough that I bought the Peach Parfait color to try as well. On me, this is more of a mauve shade than plum, but the color works well for me. It is pretty moisturizing and feels good on the lips. As for the plumping part, it does do something, because I feel a slight tingle and my lips do look slightly fuller with it, but it isn't a lasting effect. Even with that, I would definitely repurchase this; for the price you can't go wrong.

Regenerist Micro-Purifying Foaming Cleanser