July 22, 2014 | 1886 users online

Eye Shadow - Club Monaco Beauty - Eye Grease

rated 4 of 5 on 11/8/2005 12:33:00 PM More reviews by Ann523

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

These products dry powderey so they don't clump in the eye crease. Also they are packaged so they last and don't dry out like most of these grease products. I've had the same ones for years and continue to use them

rated 3 of 5 on 11/1/2004 12:17:00 PM More reviews by Nuriel

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have this product in olive green- not sure of the name. I love usig this with my Garden Botanika Emerald green: I use the GB on the lower lid, then my clinique smudge stick in khaki in the crease, then CM eye grease thinly veiled on my upper lid. If it does happen to crease and run, I just applt a light dusting of translucent powder after I touch things up. All in all, I like this product (esp getting it on sale for four bucks!) but I do not think I would buy again. I would just as soon try something new (or old- love my anna sui sheer eye glosses). I also sometimes use my eye liner brush and smooth on lightly underneath my lower lid for a smokey effect.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/3/2004 4:40:00 PM More reviews by lisannabelle

I frequent Club Monaco for a lot of basic wardrobe staples, so it comes as no surprise that I ended up eventually buying something from their makeup collection. I had this in Octane (I believe) a shimmery, orangey-bronze-gold color, and used the entire pan (a first). I'm not sure the formula is the greatest, but I love cream eyeshadow for evening and I loved this color. I probably wouldn't buy the line again just because I'm a brand loyalist, but it's definitely worth checking out--the packaging overall is pretty cute and doesn't show wear, and it's not expensive.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/4/2004 5:41:00 PM More reviews by loveshack529

Have this color in Octane. Nice color however it creases like MAD! Although packaging is nice and bought this for cheap at the club monaco outlet, I will not buy this product again.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/8/2003 2:21:00 AM More reviews by Powhatten

Age: Unknown Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Ugh - the color was great in Gild but it creased almost before I finished applying it. A total disaster with contacts. Why bother?

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/26/2002 1:41:00 AM More reviews by ChaiBliss

Age: Unknown Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I wouldn't expect something called "eye grease" to actually last on my lids all day, so the creasing came as no big surprise. I did manage to make it last the day somehow, creating a soft, smudged and smokey eye using Indigo, which is a sharp navy blue that looks incredible. Shame the CM line is no longer easy access at Sephora stores, as most of their products are really worth it. I'd buy this again if for no other reason than to create such soft eye looks with slick, fashionable colours. Consistency of this is thick (not like Vaseline to me, but heavier than your average cream shadow), and a light hand will go a long way in creating the perfect look.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/1/2002 7:48:00 PM More reviews by girl_at_play

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Nothing keeps this product on your eyelids I swear!It looks good right when you put it on but it just creases.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/1/2002 6:43:00 PM More reviews by AliceinWonderland

These are a little difficult to work with if you don't have skill in blending cream shadows. They might not be the best option. Its because they go on quite thick. What I like to do is layer the shade I like best over the lid, and apply a powder shadow to set it. This helps prolong its lifespan, and looks wonderful.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/10/2002 12:06:00 PM More reviews by jamiee

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I wanted to like this eye grease because the color is beautiful when applied, but it started to crease only after about an hour of wearing! I had to keep smoothing out with my finger. I tried it in Quicksand, which is a golden brown. I have found another use for it...as a highlighter on my face for some extra shimmer, so at least my money is not wasted.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/8/2002 2:11:00 PM More reviews by Katya94

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Awful product. It's like wearing Vaseline on your eyelids! I have dry eyelids and not much creases on me, but these creased within ten minutes. And the selection of colours isn't worth it for the price.