December 19, 2014 | 1149 users online

Lip Gloss - Korres - Cherry Full Color Gloss #25

rated 5 of 5 on 11/26/2012 2:18:00 PM More reviews by keyelement

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Yup - perfect MLBB sheer mauve. It's got quite a bit of pigment but can pass for a lipstick or a gloss. I have yet to find a gloss that makes me look quite as put together (fair skin and typically using a rose or peachy rose blush). I've already gotten a few compliments on the face today so figured it was time to review this lovely gloss!

What I've written about the glosses in general in a different color's review:

A bit pricey for the size, but I love the quality, texture and scent of these glosses. They're a bit heavier than the average gloss, which translates into staying power. The cherry scent and moisturizing feel seal the deal for me. I would repurchase despite my disagreement with the price point per oz. For the size of the tube - less than 4 inches, with 1/3 being the cap - I'd expect this to be $12 from this brand! I want to take off one lippie for the price, but this color is so perfect I'd swallow it. My only peeve with the packaging is that the brown cap sometimes slips off the inner cap (the functional part with the threads) so it's irritating to stick it back down as I'm unscrewing it. It doesn't happen with every one, just sometimes with this particular color.

If I were you I'd keep my eye out for the kits they sometimes put out, especially around the holidays - that makes the glosses a much better value. This color came in a gloss set last year and I'm crossing my fingers it ends up in one next year.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/16/2012 4:03:00 AM More reviews by signemarie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Best MLBB gloss I have found so far. I am a fair-skinned blonde (NW15-20) with pink undertones and many natural lip colors seem to pull out the pink in my skin and make imperfections stand out. This one has just a tad of blue to it, that makes my lips look healthy without giving my entire face that unflattering fleshy tone.

It smells like cherries, not too plasticy, a nice cherry scent and no taste. Shine lasts for an hour or two, color lasts a little longer. Really nice product, I keep it in my purse everyday. Great for a quick boost when you need to look polished. Will repurchase because the color is so perfect for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/30/2012 12:11:00 AM More reviews by CoRRi

I have always avoided lip glosses for two of the most prevalent reasons that we've all experienced:

1. Extreme tackiness (by which I mean 'sticky')
2. Extreme tackiness (by which I mean garishly glittery and synthetically shiny )

But tired of lipsticks that fail to keep my ample lips moist, I decided to do some research on lip glosses. I ultimately discovered the Korres Cherry lip glosses on the Temptalia website and since then it has been a staple product in my kit.

A fantastic colour that is far from purple but is rather, more akin to a dusty rose pink. Non -sticky, good staying power- even after a two hour work out and countless bottles of water.

If only they were more affordable!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/23/2011 8:28:00 PM More reviews by TheGoodSwan

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

This is my absolute favorite lip gloss. As others have stated, it is a MLBB shade. It is sort of rose, sort of mauve, and totally natural looking. It is described as a "sheer dusty rose". It is just that. The gloss has a faint cherry scent - think real cherries, not cherry candy. The scent fades very fast, which I like. There is no flavor. The gloss is fairly reasonably priced compared to most glosses. I just repurchased this in the "Cherry Picked Lip Gloss Quad" - which is a really great value ($28 for 4 full-sized glosses).

rated 4 of 5 on 8/21/2011 5:55:00 PM More reviews by pchen88

This is a really good mlbb lip gloss. It's a mauve pink which looks naturally pretty on the lips. I really like the cherry scent but that disappears quickly after application. It's nicely pigmented and there's shine but I wish it were a tad glossier. I'm not sure why others say it's not sticky because it def is but I can deal with it because it helps the gloss stay on a fairly long time even after drinking. The packaging could be better too since the cap doesn't seem to close securely enough for my liking.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/20/2011 10:28:00 AM More reviews by minasdecobre

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Other, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

Definitely the best mlbb gloss I've tried as of yet. Really like it, and needless to say, I can use this gloss with almost any look I choose for my eyes, as it doesn't really clash with anything. I'm not a big fan of the nude lips look, so I prefer to go for the mlbb look when I don't really want a pop of colour on my lips.

The staying power of this gloss is ok, average, as it's not sticky. Also, it doesn't dry out my lips, which is always a good thing! :)

rated 4 of 5 on 3/1/2011 11:08:00 PM More reviews by bahwa

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Cool Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Like other reviewers have stated this isn't "natural purple", i really don't know what natural purple looks like but i know this lip gloss ain't it ! Anyway, i like it because it goes on smooth and isn't sticky, the color is a pretty mauve dusty rose, not loud. I got this as a set with 2 other glosses for free (korres.com gift with purchase sale) but it normally goes for $17 which i think is ridiculous. Its a good lip gloss but definitely not worth $17. If its on sale or you can buy as a set i say go for it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/30/2011 4:19:00 PM More reviews by rebemdee

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love this product! Not too sticky, has decent staying power, goes on easily, great smell. As everybody else has written, "natural purple?" I agree it's a more mauve/beige color, absolutely beautiful and easy to wear day or night. I'm impressed with Korres, I find all their products are high quality. I'd get this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/23/2010 5:57:00 PM More reviews by candied

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This gloss came in a set available at Sephora that came with 3 other Cherry Full Color Glosses and 3 Lip Butters. This set has gotten me hooked on Korres.

This gloss is #25, otherwise called Natural Purple. As others have said it's more of a rosy mauve, a mlbb color. It has a fair amount of pigment, straddling the line between a sheer gloss and a liquid lipstick. The consistency is wonderful - moisturizing, non-sticky, non-goopy and doesn't leave weird residue on your lips after it's faded away and it's time for reapplication. Smells faintly of cherries, think ripe cherries, not artificial or overly sweet; no flavor.

All in all, a wonderful gloss -- and on top of all that, I love that it's natural and the company is animal friendly.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/21/2010 10:15:00 PM More reviews by LittleLatte

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Turns out the sheer lipstick/tinted balm I've been searching for is a gloss. This is a perfect everyday color for me, lasts longer than most sheer lipsticks I own, and leaves my lips feeling soft. The color is easy to apply without a mirror, too.