October 20, 2014 | 1751 users online

Loose Powders - Lumiere - Silk Radiance - Bare Beauty

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 8/6/2008 11:53:00 AM More reviews by makeupcat

Bare beauty is the exact natural blush in my skin. I wear Cashmere Light/Med Beige and Bare Beauty looks great on me. It also goes on very smoothly. I love it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/13/2008 10:17:00 PM More reviews by tuffins

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love Bare Beauty! I top my blushes with this for a nice glowy sheen. I could probably wear this as a blush in the winter when I am a bit paler. Totally beautiful (like all Lumiere Radiances).

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/25/2008 12:46:00 PM More reviews by graceiscool06x

got this recently in a swap. Never used this brand before. I am in LOVE with Bare Beauty! It is so pretty and shimmery. Great highlighter and all over shimmer. I will be using this everyday!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/30/2008 8:37:00 PM More reviews by babydials

This looks like blush in the container. It isn't. This is an all over face powder that makes my pale to medium, neutral to cool skin look fresh alive and glowy. Love this stuff.