December 22, 2014 | 1645 users online

Treatments (Face) - Cle de Peau - Creme Intensive Correctrice Rides/Intensive Anti Wrinkle Correcting

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/4/2012 6:13:00 PM More reviews by miele2007

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Bought my usual CdP concealer stick at Saks and was given two samples of this bad boy. Despite the price tag, I fully intend on buying a full size once I run out. I have never been so impressed with a "wrinkle" treatment before. As I have oily skin, I usually slap on some very light Tracie Martyn skin serum and call it a day. I actually see, (or rather don't see - get it) a difference in the faint lines by my eyes and forehead from using this. It also feels great. Neither heavy or oily, but, makes the skin feel loved and moist. Adore this!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/29/2011 10:03:00 AM More reviews by kdub313

To help all you ladies make a decision about whether this is worth the money, I have to tell my story.
This brand is definitely my HG. I continue to add products to my collection because nothing seems to compare. I bought this cream because I had so much luck with other products and then, after struggling with the money, I retuned it. I was convinced I could find something better for less. Wrong. So, so, wrong.
After not using my Cle de Peau for a week I could not believe how horrible my eyes began to look. I would touch under my eye and the skin would not go back to it's normal position. The wrinkles were out in full force. I looked 10 years older.
Needless to say, I have reordered my Cle de Peau and anxously await it's arrival as I sit and type this. To me, this is worth every single penny and I will never, ever stray from it again. I gave up Frye boots for this stuff if that doesn't say it all!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/1/2008 11:10:00 AM More reviews by kyasha

Received this as a sample from my SA. I like it as an eye cream, however with retinols, it is much better for use in fine lines. The cream is gentle and non-irritating for my skin. I will not repurchase because I have other less expensive eye creams that have faster results.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/18/2008 10:53:00 AM More reviews by LPomona

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Silver, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I adore this cream. I received a sample tube - God knows when - and I just ran across it a few days ago so I punctured the metal-sealed opening & the rest is history. I'm only using it under my eyes, where I'm starting to get fine lines. It glides on like silk - no tugging on the fragile skin - and it leaves a luminous/dewy finish as it plumps up the skin, truly making tiny lines invisible! (No, I'm not a CdP rep.)

The icing on the cake is that it also serves as a perfect prep for concealer! All too often I find eye creams glide on nicely & have a nice finish, but they don't work with concealer; the concealer goes on unevenly, skipping here and over-applying there. Not so with this CdP gem. I brushed on my S.Marais Concealer (yes, I still have some left!) and it was perfection. I'm guessing this sample tube will last at least a month, but when it's gone I will buy it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/30/2008 11:32:00 AM More reviews by LeslieCZ

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Other, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

From what I am told by my sales rep, this is a relatively new retinol based formula from C de P designed to target expression lines, fine lines and wrinkles caused by aging and surface dryness. Several MUA members suggested I try a retinol product, but I need something gentle due to my rosacea. The C de P website describes the product:
"Developed with Collagen Promoting Complex, which contains ingredients that help natural collagen production."
"Advanced retinol emulsifying formulation technology enables quick absorption into the skin, and produces a supple, firm feeling, as though skin is plumped up from within."
UPDATE 5/08: Like other retinols I've tried, I had to stop using this one, too...over time, I broke out. My skin just can't seem to handle retinoids/retinols with my rosacea. I think this is a FAB product, but not for my ultra sensitive skin, so I can't rebuy it even though I would like to!