Green Tea Tea-Bag Toner

4.4

Price: $

Price: $

green tea (tea bags or leaves), preferably organic. step 1: brew a cup and drink. step 2: massage the used tea bag on cleansed face :D or:: you can refrigerate the teabags to use them cold, or use a cotton ball dipped in the tea on your face rather than teabags...whatever you feel comfortable with :)

on 1/12/2015 3:12:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I'm a 15 year old girl and my acne isn't too terribly bad. but during that time of the month it tends to flare up a little. and I constantly get zits that I pop and they turn big and red. once I started drinking 2 cups of green tea a day, and one cup of skin detox tea. a week later my skin was so clear! the acne scars faded a little but there were no signs of pimples anywhere. But then I got tired of tea and I stopped drinking them all together, and what do ya know the acne starts coming back. I HIGHLY recommend this for everyone. considering acne starts with your diet this is my HG in acne care. I was finally confident to not wear makeup at all and be in other peoples selfies without having to cover my awful blemishes. PLEASE DO THIS AND SAVE YOURSELF THE TROUBLE of awful cleansers from the store that somt treat the root cause of acne.

on 1/10/2015 12:52:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I have used this as a toner forever, its great for a natural product to remove the excess makeup without anything drying/irritating like alcohol. I Do think it might calm the skin as well. The only reason I didn't give it 5 lippies is because it's definitely not anything magical or amazing, but it's cheap and gets the job done.

on 12/22/2014 10:06:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I have been drinking green tea for 2 weeks with 2-3 cups per day and applying tea bag to my face. I noticed my acne scar become reduced and the redness disappear by times.

Although i still having break out ( maybe due to oily food) , i am sure green tea give me more benefits than that. Will make sure to put green tea in my diet routine

on 10/19/2014 7:59:00 PM

I'm a big tea fanatic! Lately i've been freezing it into green tea cubes, and rubbing my face with it before applying lotion/ foundation base and makeup. Really helps shrink my pores and smooth out my face. Also i think tea is quite beneficial to skin in other ways so its a win win situation.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I started using green tea for about 1 month now and basically that's because of weight loss. Yes! I knew Green tea is good for diet but not for skin. I hear some few thoughts here and there that green tea is good for skin. I'm confused so I did my own research and run test to prove it.

One word! Green tea is really amazing my skin is fairer and smooth. I'm always excited to come home to apply my green tea facial mask and feel the incredible results.

So folks if you happen to read this, don't hesitate. Green tea is amazing natural gift from above. Don't waste money to something that you are not sure of.

Great antioxidants, great for skin and weight loss..

Who wouldn't want those benefits in one natural product.

P.S. Dont forget to drink your teas!

on 7/31/2014 4:57:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

This natural remedy is probably the only toner that I can depend on for consistency in acheiving results. I try to steer clear of "supermarket" brands because I don't like them - even to drink and since I go to a specialist store for my green tea, it does get a bit expensive. My favortie method is to steep the green tea then freeze as ice cubes...makes my skin sing!

on 7/14/2014 10:53:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Green tea has a multitude of skin care uses - great anti-oxidant benefits and mild astringency. Can help with swelling under eyes, (puffy eyes) and works well as a toner for certain skin types.

Cheap and easy to use at home.

on 6/12/2014 8:32:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I can't understand why so Many people dislike the taste of green tea I must be in the minority but I actually find the milky coloured subtly sweet planty taste refreshing and pleasant and the health benefits are endless as opposed to other teas we consume each day (I can't stand the taste of rooibos this takes front row seat I also like chai tea but green tea most definitely is my favorite of them all it is good for your health in so many different ways and the bonus is amazing for drinking internally and using topically it can be extracted and used in creams toners and cleansers and also used alone when I feel my skin is looking a bit lackluster and dull I take the tea bag whilst its still warm so my pores can open and lather it on as a mask and leave it on my face for a good twenty minutes you can leave it on longer I am left with beautiful radiant skin my pores look noticeably smaller love this organic treat and will continue to use for the rest of my life

on 5/20/2014 4:38:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

Once a week I make a cup of strong green tea with citrus, let it cool, put it in a small bottle and use it as a toner. Smells nicely and reduces the size of my pores and oiliness, also pimples seem to heal faster. The only con is that my skin feels a bit tight and uncomfortable if I don't apply moisturizer right away.
Overall, it's a keeper.

on 5/15/2014 6:30:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

This... breaks me out? I've used various types of green tea from the bog-standard supermarket stuff to the high end organic brands, but for some reason they always cause my acne to flare up. I have no idea why this happens since I've never had a problem drinking it and the serum I use contains green tea without causing any adverse side effects so your guess is as good as mine.

Top Rated No Brand (DIY or homemade) Products