October 24, 2014 | 1767 users online

Conditioner - TiGi - Headshot Reconstructive Intense Conditioner

rated 1 of 5 on 1/27/2013 5:56:00 AM More reviews by speetspeets

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Don't let the faux-fab pink bottle and enticing scent fool you. Lets get real here, this conditioner is an 'intensive' waste of time and money.

I recently highlighted my hair and have been struggling to find just the right regimen. The first time I used this conditioner, I thought the only explanation for the strange residue was that I had to have been half asleep in the shower that morning because and I did not wash it out completely. I tried again a couple days later, and while my hair felt nice and smooth as I rinsed it out in the shower, I had even worse results when it dried. This conditioner left my hair feeling dirty, looking greasy (yet somehow dull) and the only thing looking ready for a headshot was the bottle.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/7/2011 7:03:00 AM More reviews by tinybucket

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I like the smell of this product the most; it's an unusual blend of rosehip and peppermint that is refreshing.

The first times I used this conditioner I liked it a lot, but now I'm at the end of the bottle and I feel that it's really drying the ends (I kept mixing it up with other conditioners and hair masks, I didn't want to use it on its own).

It makes my hair feel very straight and strong, and it dries fast. But reconstructing? I'm not sure. My hair needs a bit of lovin' because I use bleaching sprays on it. Not enough moisture.

I like the pump on the bottle but will not repurchase because I find it too drying.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/20/2010 11:30:00 AM More reviews by PuzzInBootz

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought the headshot series in October/November 09 (so I used headshot shampoo and conditioner for longer time) and I have to say the conditioner is as disappointing as the shampoo. Before using it I was so sure, the headshot products would help my damaged hair. (I have bleached hair, damaged by blow-drying/straightening.. consequently dry ends) I read so many good reviews about, but after my headshot-experiment these reviews seem incredible to me, because I made TOTALLY different experiences. I wonder if people who love headshot are just ' at the beginning', use it since not long ago? Because I also liked shampoo and conditioner at first, but in the long run... no way. In December my hair began to grease, to become straggly; only my hair-ends were dry... TOO dry. So really nothing was satisfying. In this time with TIGI headshot products I had the most terrible hair ever in my life. Although my hair was so awful since December, I used both products til Feb. cause I always hoped I could like them again. I'm in love with the strawberry and peppermint smell and this pink packaging; I really wanted to like the products.. But they failed and I never want to use them again. I lost so much hair (cause of this greasing I had to wash, blow-drying everyday and it just seemed like headshot wanted to destroy my scalp and hair), I felt horrible and ugly with this hair headshot gave to me. Never again!! I know that hair products can't change damaged hair-ends etc. to a wonderful, smooth hair dream (sometimes a hair cut is the only help) - but hair WORSE THAN BEFORE? no! why I should hurt myself and buying a so expensive hair product that makes things worse?
I often think about tyring dumb blonde.. I love this violet, funky packaging (..yeah TIGI just know how to attract.. with gorgeous packaging and scents), but the ingredients are so chemical and when I think about my experience with headshot, I don't wanna give TIGI my money again. That's money down the drain. Moral of the story: Salon products ain't better.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/24/2010 8:55:00 AM More reviews by Anja89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I wouldn't call this conditioner "intense", I think it's quite light, but it does it's job the way it should. I use the Headshot shampoo also and my hair feels great - it's soft, smooth and it doesn't get oily faster than usual. It also won't weigh your hair down. I bought it online so I didn't pay full price, I probably wouldn't buy it otherwise.

EDIT: it started to really dry out my hair after a while.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/17/2010 6:38:00 PM More reviews by Oceane1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

A little bit goes a long way with this product. It's thick and smells beautiful. I haven't tried the shampoo but the conditioner came with a free eyeliner for $24 (New Zealand dollars). It's way better than other TiGi conditioners I've tried. Most give my hair too much body and I'm trying to avoid volume in my hair. My hair is naturally wavy, course and chemically processed (colouring) and is a bit dry on the ends. It can take a lot of product. I use my tci's almost every day and shampoo twice a week and use a deep conditioner once a week. Headstart leaves my hair hydrated and not knotty and great smelling.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/11/2010 11:01:00 PM More reviews by doORdye

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I LOVE this conditioner as well as the shampoo. I've been using it for about a month or so on my recently lightened (& damaged!) hair and I feel like it makes my hair much softer and stronger than if I was using anything else. it has the same tingly feeling that the shampoo has. it conditions my dry damaged hair really well! I'll definately repurchase!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/13/2009 7:40:00 AM More reviews by boscoe7777

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Great deep conditioner. Love the tube applicator. I'd alternate with the TiGi Superstar conditioner. This product is nice and thick and has a lovely mint scent. Reminds me of the Pureology scent. No effects on the scalp when using it (ie. tingly). Keeps frizz at bay and hair (long and wavy) is smoother after using it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/31/2009 2:03:00 AM More reviews by chiodancrgrl23

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

Oh man, this stuff smells good. I wish there was a fragrance that smelled like it. My hair feels soft after I use this product. A little goes a long way, and while it isn't thick, it does cover the hair pretty easily. Once dry, my hair was nice and smooth. Would repurchase.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/13/2009 9:38:00 AM More reviews by martinezorb

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I bought this because of all the rave rewievs I found on the internet. I am "blessed" by mother nature with really dry hair that needs a lot of moisture and care. This range seemed great for that purpose after what I've read everywhere so I gave it a shot. First impresson was great! The packaging was really cute, and the smell exceeded all of my expectations, strawberry and mint! So I washed my hair with the shampoo, it lathered up pretty nice, and was easy to rinse out. I grabbed the conditioner and distributed it evenly and waited for five minutes and then rinsed that out as well.

As for moisture, this didn't do anything for my hair. It was left tangly and drier than ever. In addition to dryness, I got a bad reaction to it. My scalp itched like mad, and it was really scary. I've never had such a violent reaction to hair products before. The smell didn't linger very long either, which was kind of disappointing. That was the first and the last time I used these products... Extra points for the adventurous smell.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/27/2009 1:10:00 AM More reviews by tenderheart003

This is my current favorite. I have medium length thick wavy/curly color treated hair that I flat iron several times a week. This smells great just like the shampoo. It does weigh my hair down a bit but for me this is good as it keeps down the flyaways. I do wish it were a bit more moisturizing but you can't have everything I guess :p.