April 19, 2014 | 1741 users online

Blush - Physicians Formula - Organic Wear

rated 1 of 5 on 8/20/2012 8:42:00 PM More reviews by Cupcake361

I bought this product at local store called Fallas Paderes similar to big lots, Marshall's, and Ross. The price was $3.99 so I thought was a gret bargain, however once I got home I swatched the product on my wrist and it was chalky with absolutely NO PIGMENTATION at all!! The packaging was in a ok cardboard recycled package which included a brush and mirror. The color I chose was blushing organics it looked like a matte blush but like I said absolutely no pigmentation. Waste of money. Wet n Wikd has better blushes for about $2.00. Not happy.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/5/2012 9:19:00 PM More reviews by iamlizlemon

I cannot get anything from this blush! What the heck is up with this product? It's like rubbing a plastic blush, nothing comes off. I've tried my fingers, a tissue, brushes, I've even scraped off the top layer just in case but still no pigment. Truly confusing. I have to say though, perhaps those of us who are having pigmentation trouble first tried to swatch & rub it with our fingers & therefore may have damaged the product. I think the rubbing may have reacted & pressed the powder too tightly, making it impossible to get any pigment. It clearly works for some people who probably went at it with a brush first. I would say that if it worked, it might be an option for those looking for a truly organic, all-natural blush. Even the packaging is made from organic material -- I can appreciate its design but I think the chintzy papery clear cover on the top & bottom is very easy to poke a hole through and totally tear up. I'm truly confused by it all.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/23/2010 4:42:00 AM More reviews by tojoyamoto

I am still confounded by this blush. It looks to have pigment, yet nothing shows up on my face-- or my fingertips or a tissue I wipe onto the blush. It defies physics.
Unfortunately, I did not buy this blush for its ability to astound and confuse, and was very disappointed.
I am quite fond of many PF products and was excited over this purchase. Alas.
Also, the brush is garbage: rough and cheap. I didn't mind the packaging, thought is was very cute and seemed durable.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/20/2010 7:45:00 AM More reviews by GothicGal

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This blush belongs in a carnival in one of those tents full of mysteries. "Behold here is the blush that when applied leave no trace of colour on your checks" [audience gasps in disbelief, a lady in the back faints].

I bought this on sale for $5, retail being $30. I still feel ripped off. It comes in an 'organic' cardboard packaging that is just a bitch because it is so damn flimsy. It looks and feels like it could disintegrate by merely looking at it. The brush is awful, just turf it. Using your own blush brush, you'll find you scrub and scrub away at the powder to get some colour onto your cheeks. After literally scratching the powder to make it loose and then applying directly to cheek, I finally managed to get a VERY SOFT pink. It wasn't a nice shade, more suited for 80s RSL wear with some blue eyeshadow. Suffice to say, the bin was this blush's new maison.

I won't be buying this dud ever again.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/5/2010 8:30:00 PM More reviews by fragilesong

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Horrible! Couldn't get it to show up on my NW15 skin, no matter how hard I tried!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/5/2010 8:25:00 PM More reviews by volshorn08

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I swapped for one of these blushes and other stuff from the organic line, and I really like them. I also couldn't get the color to show no matter what brush I used. Then I got the genius idea of using the brush it came with, and viola! Color on my cheeks! Granted, it's not the softest brush, but it doesn't irritate my skin and makes the color show, so I'll use it. The smell doesn't bother me, even tho I'm sensitive to that sort of thing. I love the ingredients and benefits of this product, and will use it til it's gone.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/19/2010 12:42:00 AM More reviews by Linnc

I really like the ingredient of this blush, though the color pay off is not good, especially when I have the lightest color (natural). I am NC30 and it barely show at all. I was going to return it, but then, I will make it work by using it as a base for other powder blush (I like that it is sheer and matte). So, that I can get the benefit of the ingredient and the color of my choice (I have a few Nars and some MAC, and others pigmented blushes).

rated 2 of 5 on 1/12/2010 7:36:00 PM More reviews by brey53

I love the idea of this blush and hopefully they'll get a better formula soon. I thought maybe my skin was too tan, but now that it is winter I still barely see anything of pigment even when applying two and three coats. Again, I love the idea and I can always find this brand on clearance which is even better, but I would definitely not purchase this again.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/21/2009 12:18:00 PM More reviews by shalashaska

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Black

I actually like this blush, which I only tried because it was on sale. I have it in the mauve color, and I think it is a very nice shade and can be used on a wide range of skin tones. This is a very sheer blush, which is why it works so well for me -- I don't usually look for a very saturated blush and like only a slight bit of color. It looks like a natural, slight blush against my skin tone. If, for whatever reason, you're looking for high-impact blush that's going to give you a more vibrant flush, this is definitely the wrong product for you. Also, it doesn't have incredible staying power. I don't know if I would buy it again at full price, but if I found in on sale again, I'd repurchase it.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/1/2009 8:53:00 PM More reviews by rosietse

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Ick. There is no way that this blush ever shows up on my skin- or even a piece of white paper I tested it on. It came in a kit because I wouldn't have bought it alone. I had high hopes for the mineral wear line from PF and was sooo disappointed.