Physicians Formula Organic Wear

2.5

on 2/5/2015 2:06:00 PM

This by far the worst blush I've ever purchased it smelled so bad and when you apply it on your cheek you don't get any color . No wonder it was sold at the dollar store not a good seller .

I wish this was a good product. No color payoff, stinky, expires quickly, and the brush it comes with doesn't pick up the product. The packaging is flimsy, made out of cardboard, the side that held the brush ripped off after a while. Wouldn't be surprised if they discontinued this product. I saw it at dollar tree and thought I would try it again, but it was way worse than before of course. I could barely even scrape off anything with my nail, it was so solid, smelled rancid.

on 5/31/2014 9:29:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I got this blush in the natural color and you cannot see it on my skin. Plus, it smells terrible and the packaging is sub par. The natural color of the blush has two different colors and mixed together or separate they still don't show up on swatches or my cheeks. I can't recommend this line of Physicians Formula.

on 5/2/2014 12:30:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

I purchased this in two different colors yesterday from the dollar tree, and I should have known better. Upon swatching them, I got a chalky white color that I couldn't seem to get off my fingers. It was almost greasy, and disgusting. I went in with a brush, absolutely NO color was to be seen on my cheeks, and I'm NC-15, EVERYTHING shows up on my cheeks whether I want it to or not. I'm going to try the scratchy brushes these came with, as I read a review that said this helped. The smell is also revolting, I can't even explain how bad it is, and it lingers on your cheeks. I guess I got what I paid for.

on 8/20/2012 8:42:00 PM

I bought this product at local store called Fallas Paderes similar to big lots, Marshall's, and Ross. The price was $3.99 so I thought was a gret bargain, however once I got home I swatched the product on my wrist and it was chalky with absolutely NO PIGMENTATION at all!! The packaging was in a ok cardboard recycled package which included a brush and mirror. The color I chose was blushing organics it looked like a matte blush but like I said absolutely no pigmentation. Waste of money. Wet n Wikd has better blushes for about $2.00. Not happy.

on 6/5/2012 9:19:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I cannot get anything from this blush! What the heck is up with this product? It's like rubbing a plastic blush, nothing comes off. I've tried my fingers, a tissue, brushes, I've even scraped off the top layer just in case but still no pigment. Truly confusing. I have to say though, perhaps those of us who are having pigmentation trouble first tried to swatch & rub it with our fingers & therefore may have damaged the product. I think the rubbing may have reacted & pressed the powder too tightly, making it impossible to get any pigment. It clearly works for some people who probably went at it with a brush first. I would say that if it worked, it might be an option for those looking for a truly organic, all-natural blush. Even the packaging is made from organic material -- I can appreciate its design but I think the chintzy papery clear cover on the top & bottom is very easy to poke a hole through and totally tear up. I'm truly confused by it all.

on 12/23/2010 4:42:00 AM

I am still confounded by this blush. It looks to have pigment, yet nothing shows up on my face-- or my fingertips or a tissue I wipe onto the blush. It defies physics.
Unfortunately, I did not buy this blush for its ability to astound and confuse, and was very disappointed.
I am quite fond of many PF products and was excited over this purchase. Alas.
Also, the brush is garbage: rough and cheap. I didn't mind the packaging, thought is was very cute and seemed durable.

on 8/20/2010 7:45:00 AM

This blush belongs in a carnival in one of those tents full of mysteries. "Behold here is the blush that when applied leave no trace of colour on your checks" [audience gasps in disbelief, a lady in the back faints].

I bought this on sale for $5, retail being $30. I still feel ripped off. It comes in an 'organic' cardboard packaging that is just a bitch because it is so damn flimsy. It looks and feels like it could disintegrate by merely looking at it. The brush is awful, just turf it. Using your own blush brush, you'll find you scrub and scrub away at the powder to get some colour onto your cheeks. After literally scratching the powder to make it loose and then applying directly to cheek, I finally managed to get a VERY SOFT pink. It wasn't a nice shade, more suited for 80s RSL wear with some blue eyeshadow. Suffice to say, the bin was this blush's new maison.

I won't be buying this dud ever again.

on 3/5/2010 8:30:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Horrible! Couldn't get it to show up on my NW15 skin, no matter how hard I tried!

on 3/5/2010 8:25:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I swapped for one of these blushes and other stuff from the organic line, and I really like them. I also couldn't get the color to show no matter what brush I used. Then I got the genius idea of using the brush it came with, and viola! Color on my cheeks! Granted, it's not the softest brush, but it doesn't irritate my skin and makes the color show, so I'll use it. The smell doesn't bother me, even tho I'm sensitive to that sort of thing. I love the ingredients and benefits of this product, and will use it til it's gone.

Popular Blush Products