October 25, 2014 | 829 users online

Blush - Physicians Formula - Organic Wear

rated 1 of 5 on 5/31/2014 9:29:00 PM More reviews by Starrenite

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I got this blush in the natural color and you cannot see it on my skin. Plus, it smells terrible and the packaging is sub par. The natural color of the blush has two different colors and mixed together or separate they still don't show up on swatches or my cheeks. I can't recommend this line of Physicians Formula.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/2/2014 12:30:00 PM More reviews by cheeky

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I purchased this in two different colors yesterday from the dollar tree, and I should have known better. Upon swatching them, I got a chalky white color that I couldn't seem to get off my fingers. It was almost greasy, and disgusting. I went in with a brush, absolutely NO color was to be seen on my cheeks, and I'm NC-15, EVERYTHING shows up on my cheeks whether I want it to or not. I'm going to try the scratchy brushes these came with, as I read a review that said this helped. The smell is also revolting, I can't even explain how bad it is, and it lingers on your cheeks. I guess I got what I paid for.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/20/2012 8:42:00 PM More reviews by Cupcake361

I bought this product at local store called Fallas Paderes similar to big lots, Marshall's, and Ross. The price was $3.99 so I thought was a gret bargain, however once I got home I swatched the product on my wrist and it was chalky with absolutely NO PIGMENTATION at all!! The packaging was in a ok cardboard recycled package which included a brush and mirror. The color I chose was blushing organics it looked like a matte blush but like I said absolutely no pigmentation. Waste of money. Wet n Wikd has better blushes for about $2.00. Not happy.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/5/2012 9:19:00 PM More reviews by iamlizlemon

I cannot get anything from this blush! What the heck is up with this product? It's like rubbing a plastic blush, nothing comes off. I've tried my fingers, a tissue, brushes, I've even scraped off the top layer just in case but still no pigment. Truly confusing. I have to say though, perhaps those of us who are having pigmentation trouble first tried to swatch & rub it with our fingers & therefore may have damaged the product. I think the rubbing may have reacted & pressed the powder too tightly, making it impossible to get any pigment. It clearly works for some people who probably went at it with a brush first. I would say that if it worked, it might be an option for those looking for a truly organic, all-natural blush. Even the packaging is made from organic material -- I can appreciate its design but I think the chintzy papery clear cover on the top & bottom is very easy to poke a hole through and totally tear up. I'm truly confused by it all.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/23/2010 4:42:00 AM More reviews by tojoyamoto

I am still confounded by this blush. It looks to have pigment, yet nothing shows up on my face-- or my fingertips or a tissue I wipe onto the blush. It defies physics.
Unfortunately, I did not buy this blush for its ability to astound and confuse, and was very disappointed.
I am quite fond of many PF products and was excited over this purchase. Alas.
Also, the brush is garbage: rough and cheap. I didn't mind the packaging, thought is was very cute and seemed durable.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/20/2010 7:45:00 AM More reviews by GothicGal

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This blush belongs in a carnival in one of those tents full of mysteries. "Behold here is the blush that when applied leave no trace of colour on your checks" [audience gasps in disbelief, a lady in the back faints].

I bought this on sale for $5, retail being $30. I still feel ripped off. It comes in an 'organic' cardboard packaging that is just a bitch because it is so damn flimsy. It looks and feels like it could disintegrate by merely looking at it. The brush is awful, just turf it. Using your own blush brush, you'll find you scrub and scrub away at the powder to get some colour onto your cheeks. After literally scratching the powder to make it loose and then applying directly to cheek, I finally managed to get a VERY SOFT pink. It wasn't a nice shade, more suited for 80s RSL wear with some blue eyeshadow. Suffice to say, the bin was this blush's new maison.

I won't be buying this dud ever again.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/5/2010 8:30:00 PM More reviews by fragilesong

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Horrible! Couldn't get it to show up on my NW15 skin, no matter how hard I tried!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/5/2010 8:25:00 PM More reviews by volshorn08

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I swapped for one of these blushes and other stuff from the organic line, and I really like them. I also couldn't get the color to show no matter what brush I used. Then I got the genius idea of using the brush it came with, and viola! Color on my cheeks! Granted, it's not the softest brush, but it doesn't irritate my skin and makes the color show, so I'll use it. The smell doesn't bother me, even tho I'm sensitive to that sort of thing. I love the ingredients and benefits of this product, and will use it til it's gone.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/19/2010 12:42:00 AM More reviews by Linnc

I really like the ingredient of this blush, though the color pay off is not good, especially when I have the lightest color (natural). I am NC30 and it barely show at all. I was going to return it, but then, I will make it work by using it as a base for other powder blush (I like that it is sheer and matte). So, that I can get the benefit of the ingredient and the color of my choice (I have a few Nars and some MAC, and others pigmented blushes).

rated 2 of 5 on 1/12/2010 7:36:00 PM More reviews by brey53

I love the idea of this blush and hopefully they'll get a better formula soon. I thought maybe my skin was too tan, but now that it is winter I still barely see anything of pigment even when applying two and three coats. Again, I love the idea and I can always find this brand on clearance which is even better, but I would definitely not purchase this again.