October 30, 2014 | 1605 users online

Lotions/ Creams - The Body Shop - Strawberry Puree Body Lotion

rated 4 of 5 on 6/12/2014 5:16:00 AM More reviews by lovelytyagi

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Black

I love this product but it is not available on http://www.safetykart.com/

rated 4 of 5 on 6/12/2014 3:03:00 AM More reviews by meilinhart21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I Love this product! that's all i can say...
I love the smell of strawberry, even maybe for some people this is too smelly.
But for someone have a dry skin, this is not fit for you. But for people have normal skin, this is a good choice.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/7/2013 3:41:00 PM More reviews by Rosahelen

I got this body lotion as part of a set I received for my birthday, originally i didn't want to use any of them because the packaging was so cute but i finally decided I should start using them to see if I like them or not.
I have to say I was hugely disappointed by this product, the smell is awful it makes me feel sick. it is far too artificial smelling there is absolutely NO natural scent to it. I also found that it was very sticky to apply however I must add that it is moisturizing and fast absorbing so the sticky feeling does go away quickly.
I will not be repurchasing this product however it is not a bad moisturizer for normal skin if you can get over the smell.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/28/2013 4:38:00 AM More reviews by prettyinpinkgloss

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love the smell of fresh cut strawberries and had high hopes that this body lotion would mimic that wonderful scent. It isn't exactly spot on but very close to it and over time some of the slight chemical scent leaves and then it smells like pure strawberries. I don't find it too sickly or sweet, the texture is gel like and soaks in very fast. It does have a little bit of a sticky feel when first applied for just a few seconds but then it soaks right in. This is perfect for a very light weight moisturizer, which suits my skin just fine all year.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/16/2013 5:13:00 PM More reviews by Nacelle

Makes me feel like a strawberry :3

Smells wonderful, sinks into the skin fast, doesn't have that sticky finish. Good for after the morning shower, and you really don't have time to wait your body lotion to sink in and not stick to your clothes.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/4/2013 6:17:00 AM More reviews by iNabCake

It smells really good but a bit too sweet :/ it glides on my skin like a wonder and soaks in pretty well but feels a little sticky :/ I can feel my tank top sticking to my skin after putting on the lotion. I would use up every last bit but wouldn't buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/25/2013 8:59:00 AM More reviews by BellaVespa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this lotion because of how fast it soaks into the skin and i can whack on my clothes without that sticky feeling. When i use other lotions and moisturisers i find it so much hard for my jeans to slide on haha.. its like they get stuck so i have to sit and wait for it to sink in which is a time waster.... except for Payot... i don't have a sticky feeling with their moisturiser. Personally i like the scent and i can sniff that sweet smell all day haha.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/21/2013 9:08:00 PM More reviews by nattiekins05

This lotion/puree is absolutley amazing... I am not sure how good of a job it does at moisturizing your skin, because I use it on top of a shea butter lotion i use every night and day, but it smells WONDERFUL. Its called a puree for a reason, everytime you put it on it feels and smells like you cut up chunks of strawberries and smothered them all over your body. There is no other smells of chemicals or additives- it smells exactly like fruit, nothing more nothing less. I also love that there products are as natural as they come, and they do not test on animals... you would be shocked if you really knew how many companies do actually test on animals. Smells amazing, all natural with no added chemicals and no testing on animals? its a win win... however you do pay the price as their products are not cheap. They have several sales through out the year- usually in Nov and Dec that help a little with the prices. I will pay the money for this product though... its well worth every penny.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/9/2012 3:38:00 AM More reviews by Gillybby

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I bought this solely for the smell, which I think is absolutely delicious. Reminds me of some sort of candy I had as a child. Putting it on makes me feel wonderful.

As far as moisturising goes, it's very light. Speads easily and quickly, but it doesn't do much for dry patches, and sometimes leaves a sticky residue if you don't rub it in 100%. But like I said, I use it more for the yummy smell!

rated 3 of 5 on 10/29/2012 2:06:00 PM More reviews by punkydoodle

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Curly, Other Eyes: Hazel

This product smells just like a fruit smoothie at first but after a few minutes it tends to get a chemical-y fake strawberry smell. It isn't terrible, and I feel like I keep going back and forth between smelling the fruit smoothie and chemical scent. Like other reviewers have said, this is a light lotion, but the bottle says it is for normal skin so I can't complain about that. I really like the pretty pink color, but I wish that it didn't contain artificial colors. This was my first bodyshop product and I really wasn't overly impressed.