October 20, 2014 | 2034 users online

Styling Products - TiGi - hard head hair spray

rated 5 of 5 on 8/19/2014 6:51:00 PM More reviews by upinspace

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a very heavy duty hairspray. It gives your hairy the crunchy, stiff feeling I prefer. If overdone, it will make your hair stick together in one hard lump.

Its a little more hard holding than Got2b freezing spray, actually. They're pretty comparable. Its easier to brush out at the end of the day.

If you like light hairspray finishes you will not like this. If you've never tried a hard holding hairspray, I'd reccomend got2b first to see if you like it.

Love it though!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/17/2014 8:35:00 PM More reviews by tarsmom

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My hair is fine but it looks nice if blown out properly (not by me). It is very soft and gets static-y all the time. I usually use Redken Rough Paste and then spray lightly with my usual Redken or Paul Mitchell or the Spray and Play sprays.

None of those sprays hold a candle to this one. I just used it for the first time, picking up a small can at Walgreens. I liked the name of it and hoped it would work. It really does!

For those who buy this and then complain you can't comb through it, why would you think you could with a name like Hard Head? That's what enticed me to buy it - If I wanted a hair spray I could comb through I wouldn't bother with spray at all, what's the point?

Fine haired people will like this spray IF you don't expect to spray and comb through it. Style your hair and then spray and you'll be set. This is the first spray that actually HOLDS.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/9/2014 8:32:00 AM More reviews by seasonsx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Great hairspray! I use this on curls before i clip them and they last all day on my baby-thin hair

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/21/2014 7:10:00 PM More reviews by niclyf

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

HELLO Holy Grail!! I've been devoted to Big Sexy Hair Spray & Play Harder for years & decided to try this based on reviews, boy am I glad I did! This knocks Spray & Play out of the park!!

For starters, the nozzle doesn't clog constantly like Spray & Play, the hold is *incredible*, and the smell is divine!! This just became THE hairspray to which all others will be judged against. Totally worth the splurge. This will become a permanent fixture in my hair arsenal!! continued >>

rated 4 of 5 on 2/7/2014 10:29:00 AM More reviews by cubbiejules

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I'm always on a quest to find my HG with hairsprays. I've been obsessed with Aveda's Control Force for so long and when I ran out I was a little bummed. I was browsing my local Ulta and found this little gem on sale for only $9. I always go for a hard, strong hold so I thought, why not? At first use I LOVE the smell of this hairspray! My bf hates the "natural" smell of the Aveda and this smells girly and fruity. The hold itself is perfect. It's hard and holds great. Only downside is that it's kind of stiff and crunchy. Which is expected of a hairspray like this. BUT it doesn't flake or turn white when you brush through it. A little bit of this goes a long way and my curls stay beautifully! Even after I brush them out after spraying this hairspray they hold great! It even has a bit of a shine to it as well! If you're looking for a great smelling hairspray that holds like the hoover dam...this is it!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/21/2013 7:20:00 PM More reviews by marti217

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This is a good hair spray for my thin fly away hair. I like a lot of products on my hair. If I use only a little in an hour or two my hair will have so much static electricity (I blame the carpets in the office) and it'll fly all over my face (mostly my mouth and my eyes will be full of crazy fly away hair).

Hard head in the name of this hair spray is no exaggeration - it actually does create a bit of a helmet on your hair but I like that so I certainly don't mind. I use another hair spray - Hairwonder Botanical Styling hairspray flexible hold (natural hair spray) when I want a more natural look on my hair / and for special occasions (it does give a better look) but for every day use this is perfect and well priced. When I feel lush (or better say when I can find it discounted) I buy Redken (the strongest hold) - it's better than Tigi but too pricey for me given my high "consumption" of hair spray.

This is probably my 5th or 6th bottle of this hairspray and I don't believe it's my last one.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/3/2013 4:08:00 PM More reviews by bikerchick

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I used to love this hairspray when I was younger, I'm not sure if the formula has changed or what, but it's just not the same stuff I bought 10 years ago. I hadn't used any Bed Head products for quite some time but recently decided to give Hard Head another try. Big disappointment. It still gives amazing hold, I know most people don't like crunchy hair spray but I actually do. My big issue with it? The horrible white residue it leaves all over my dark redish black hair. Sad face.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/24/2013 6:00:00 PM More reviews by wq13

I don't use hairspray very often at all; only for special occasions, or when I curl my hair (which I almost never do because it's so hard to work with...)
When I use this hairspray, it makes my hair feel so crunchy and hard. Not soft or touchable at all. It does hold my curls pretty well, though.
I probably won't repurchase this because I just can't stand the way it makes my hair feel.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/6/2012 2:02:00 AM More reviews by euroasian

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Other

My latest and greatest hairspray! There isn't much more to say other than it holds my style with very little product, combs out easily, doesn't flake, and doesn't dull my hair. Plus, it doesn't stink. And you can always use the giant can as a weapon in a pinch.

5 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 10/15/2012 4:59:00 PM More reviews by decoded

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I loved this stuff, especially when you used with bed head manipulator. It'll be an all day hold used together. But even by itself it has a great hold on hair. But as I said in my review for manipulator unless you get the value can at salons (that will last you a good 2-3 months with regular use) it's kind of costly. The smaller can will run a few dollars cheaper that the value size (the smaller one was around $15-17, and the larger $18-21 the last time I bought them) but it will last you about a month and a half with regular use. My only other complaint with the hair spray was before I had a problem where the sprayer nozzle fell off, on several different bottles.