July 30, 2014 | 1060 users online

Gels/Soaps - The Body Shop - Japanese Cherry Blossom Bath & Shower Gel

rated 4 of 5 on 12/1/2012 10:40:00 PM More reviews by Feliciatjkr

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Black

Actually this shower gel was given by my friend, and im not really the fan of the body shop shower gels.i only use it for the part of layering:)
This shower gel smells nice, but a little bit different with the puree. Leaving my skin smells great but not overpowering.
The texture, as the bottle says it is a shower gel. For me, it doesnt dry my skin and it doesnt moisturize my skin either, but it leaves a smooth feeling afterwards on my skin:)

rated 4 of 5 on 8/29/2012 10:28:00 AM More reviews by GyaruNeko

The scent is not strong and overall not my favorite out of the range. I do love the smell but only if it was stronger and longer lasting I would re-purchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/3/2011 3:40:00 PM More reviews by Hikari

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Overall

Love the scent, but it isn't a really strong one. It foams nicely but isn't very cleansing. Still very nice to use under the shower.

Price

Have no idea. I got it as a gift along with the perfume form the same line.

Packaging

Please, someone shoot the one who designed the cap. Every time I have to break my nails to open the dumb cap!

Would I buy this again?

Nope, it's just a shower gel...It isn't very important for me, but occasionally it is nice to get a fancy gel as a gift.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/28/2009 5:52:00 PM More reviews by girlputsonblush

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

yeah it's pretty nice just lovely smell. Not really cleansing but still very nice in the shower

rated 5 of 5 on 2/1/2008 4:41:00 PM More reviews by renee2424

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I think the new Japanese Cherry Blossom line at TBS smells great. So far I only own the shower gel, but I intend to go back and buy the body lotion and the perfume too. It's a body wash so I don't expect the scent to linger on me (and it doesn't), and it is a light scent that would probably appeal to most. It will be a good scent to wear during the upcoming spring days.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/28/2008 10:05:00 AM More reviews by Keeshond

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I feel like I wasted my money on this one :( I can hardly smell anything at all in my shower unless it's right under my nose! In the store it had a scent...and it was average, but I bought it anyway b/c every cherry blossom scent I find seems pleasant to me. This isn't unpleasant, it's just very hard to smell, and what you can smell is just a generic floral scent (nothing at all specific that would define it as a cherry blossom). Not old-lady floral, just very blah. Most of the time I find scents to be overpowering, in case anyone thinks I like strong scents (and I also know that this does not claim to keep its scent after your shower). Others may think it's not as faint as I think it is, and I do suggest giving it a try! EDIT: I stopped using this in the shower and started using it as hand soap - the smell makes me sick! Like "old lady" perfume...rosey and powderish.