April 16, 2014 | 1550 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Everyday Minerals - Green Tea Everyday Everywear

rated 5 of 5 on 4/1/2009 2:34:00 PM More reviews by iceboi

This product has been DISCONTINUED!!!!

Sadly, I'm in love with the scent and how it absorbs well into my skin. I'm using this as a hand/cuticle moisturizer and so far its been great. The scent is lovely smells exactly like green tea. I can't get enough of this stuff i always sniff it up. It does feel and look greasy when you smooth it on but after 5 minutes it sinks in and your hands feel moisturized and not greasy. I really love love love this stuff i hope EDM put them back up if they do i will have to majorly stock up on this...

One thing not good on their natural balms is that they really need to change the tin packaging its awful!! Awful packaging but great product inside!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/25/2009 12:11:00 AM More reviews by PinkDagger

I love this. I use it on my face after I've moisturized with my night oil (evening primrose oil) while my face is still wet with water. It helps seal in the oil and its nutrients without the mess should my skin make contact with anything. The smell is quite fresh, and very green-tea-ish as well. It's so smooth and soft and makes my skin feel very supple.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/9/2008 3:10:00 PM More reviews by maschaa

Nice basic heavy moisturizer. I use it under my eyes and on my cuticles before I go to bed. I keep it on my nightstand, along with my rosebud salve and lush fair trade footlotion. I use these three products before bedtime, all natural and soft smelling.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/16/2008 8:46:00 PM More reviews by letsbedazzle

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I only give 5's to products that are HG, and this is. I use it mostly as a hand cream and lip balm, but I also use it on various rough patches. I love the green tea scent, and it really does smell like green tea. It came filled above the top, and is 1.5 oz, or 43 grams, according to the package. I don't find it takes very long at all to absorb, and softens very well. It's a smooth, buttery texture, actually very much like butter, and a tiny dab does the job brilliantly on my hands in 2 minutes tops. The only downside of course: the tin. It comes with a subtle vintage wallpaper type pattern on the lid, which I love, but the lid comes off so easily! There must be some inconsistencies in the tins, because mine seems like it would fall off in a purse, and I have no trouble at all opening it. So, on my nightstand it stays. The moisture lasts a long time though, so that's really a minor concern. This has replaced my Neutrogena Norwegian formula hand lotion. Also, there are only THREE ingredients!
Sweet almond oil, Green tea leaf, hydrogenated vegetable oil.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/25/2008 2:28:00 PM More reviews by Joccy101

It's kind of thick but very, very moisturizing. I had a huge dry spot on my forehead and no matter how often or how much of my regular moisturizer I put on it was still dry. But after two uses of the green tea moisturizer, the dry spot was gone! I really like the product, but since I have combination/oily skin, I don't use it enough times to buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/7/2008 6:07:00 PM More reviews by adri721

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the smell of green tea, so naturally I had to get this product. The smell definitely does not disappoint. It has a subtle but yummy scent of matcha-- I almost wish I could eat it! As for the effectiveness of the product itself, I use this on my hands, elbows, feet and lips before bed and I wake up with noticeably softer skin. The texture is a bit greasier than I would like and takes about 5-10 minutes to absorb. It is similar to vaseline, but slightly more greasy.

I agree with the previous reviews that the tin container is hard to open. It's not a twist off, so you sort of have to use your nails to pry the top off which can result in product getting under the nails. However, that is my only complaint. I will definitely be buying more of this when I run out!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/23/2008 10:17:00 PM More reviews by tr1n1ty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Smaller amount than I actually expected, but it's very thick - almost solid - and a little goes a long way.

It does feel greasy and quite oily. Takes awhile to get absorbed but it leaves the skin on my hands oh so soft after. Because of that, I normally use this just before I sleep or if I've had a really rough day with my hands.

The fragrance is pleasant but really quite light.

The only thing I dislike about this product is the packaging. It is hard to get the lid off. Like the first reviewer, I've had my fingernails dig into the product accidentally while getting the lid off. Probably the main reason is because the tin is so small and it's hard to get a grip. Still, it's a small price to pay for such an affordable product!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/28/2008 3:15:00 AM More reviews by vyxxyn

Soft balm that pleasantly smells very delicately of matcha or sencha, Japanese green tea powder with world renowned antioxidant qualities. A tiny dot goes a long way. Takes quite a while about 10mins to completely get absorbed by clean dry skin. It softens skin to a babysmooth texture. I used it as a makeup primer paying special attention to my fine lines and wrinkles, and it diminished them a little, although I was hoping for more, but what can you expect from something organic as cheap as $4? I love the green tea scent, it's very calming. Texture is just right, neither oily, sticky, nor waxy. The only hang up is the packaging. The tin has a lid which is quite difficult to lift open, and when I do, my fingers tend to dig into the balm accidentally. Ugh. Will buy again nevertheless, it's great for taking on travels overseas now with international restriction on liquids in carry-on baggages.