April 18, 2014 | 903 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Upper Canada - Naturally Sweet Vanilla Fig Body Butter

rated 1 of 5 on 4/1/2013 2:35:00 AM More reviews by BerlinerPooh

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I purchased this body butter because the shop assistant assured me it was not at all greasy like the Body Shop butters and smelled divine. There was no tester available but I decided it could not be bad going by the brand name and lovely packaging. I also bought the Warm Honey Nectar version. I don't know if I have really weird skin but I was not at all impressed with these products! The smell was ok on both products but I felt like I was trying to rub soap on dry skin. The texture was very pasty and not it the least emollient ... a bit like zinc oxide cream. My skin felt sticky afterwards. I actually wrote to the company in the USA and asked them if this was normal. They told me that it was not and that the product was probably expired. I sent them the number printed on the bottom of the tub but never heard anything back. How is the average person supposed to figure out if a product is ok or not if there are no expiry or production dates clearly marked??? Here in Mexico this stuff is not cheap and you cannot just return it like in the US and Canada!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/27/2008 11:11:00 PM More reviews by Mahal_Princesa

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Got this as a gift and all i can say is WOW HG! Not only does this leaves my skin incredibly smooth and soft but it smells amazing. I love slathering this body butter on after my baths. It absorbs really well into my skin and the scent lasts for a long time. It smells so good that feel like eating my own skin.