Wet 'n' Wild Wild Shine in Shiver #439E

Price: $

on 3/31/2011 2:29:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

Metallic smoky light blue. Very fast drying. The first 2 coats look streaky, 3 coats are best. It has a dull finish and chips easily so it really needs a shiny protective top coat. This color looks ghastly on my very pale golden skin.

on 6/22/2008 12:26:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Other, Straight, Coarse

SHIVER is a icy blue colour & can be worn all year round. One coat gives full coverage, but two coats gives a lovely silvery finish to your nails.

Using my usual NAILS INC base & top coats this polish will last me1 or 2 days. Not one of the longest lasting polishes & the first coat did go on streaky & lumpy. Takes some time & practice.

A shame about the formula as the colour is beautiful.

on 1/27/2008 4:16:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

This is a very pretty & frosty silver blue nail polish. Depending on the light it will look more silver or more blue. IMO the name "Shiver" suits the color well. The texture on this polish is nice, not to sloopy or gloopy. It applied smoothly and evenly without streaking or clumping. The pigmentation is good and two coats give great coverage. This comes in a standard nail polish bottle with the standard nail polish applicator brush. As such there is nothing remarkable about the packaging. In the past when I have used the WnW Wild Shine nail polish over Stickey base coat with Revlon Colorstary & Seche Vite top coats I have have gotten excellent wear lasting anywhere from 4 days to a week without chipping. I expect this will wear the same as the rest of the polishes in this formula I have tried. I got this polish on sale BOGOF so it was only .50. You can't go wrong. WnW has an excellent color selection in their "Wild Shine" line and I will definitely be purchaing more of these. Although they are only .99 regular price I am going to wait until another BOGOF sale as I also like to use the Wild Shine clear polish for frankening. I would also repurchase "Shiver" again if I ever ran out.