January 27, 2015 | 2075 users online

Eye Shadow - Milani - Runway Eyes Single Shadows

rated 1 of 5 on 1/19/2015 9:37:00 PM More reviews by ostamos

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I liked the old Milani eyeshadows. A lot of them were MAC dupes. I don't know why they changed them to these. These are too shiny metallic for me personally. I have a lot of their old ones and they are great. I got the red one and it looked too freaky on me. But I have a NYX rust and that looks great on my brown eyes because it is not too metallic. I can only get the old ones online at ebay or amazon now.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/19/2015 8:58:00 PM More reviews by Andilynn11

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have "Girls Luv Pink", which looks a lot pinker in the pan than it applies. Applied dry, this imparts a slight pink, pale shimmery hue, which is actually very pretty on the browbone as a highlight shade. This looks great mixed with other colors, it seems to mix well with just about any other shade. Also, you can use this on your upper cheekbone as a cheek highlight and on your lips paired with a clear lipbalm to create a pretty but not over the top frost shade. I usually don't buy single pan colors, but this one was worth it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/20/2014 8:54:00 AM More reviews by Rachel1234

I bought this in the color "Peaches and Cream". It is a pretty, luminous flesh color. I really like it. I hadn't read any reviews before I purchased it ... It was an impulse buy at CVS, and so when I got home and first tried it on I was horrified by the intense disco ball glitter. Holy moly .... GLITTER!!! I washed it off, and tried again (assuming I applied too much or too heavy handed), and the second time it went on much better .... Much, much less glittery .... More of a luminous, satin with a small amount of micro-glitter. Much better!

As it turns out, what I didn't know was that the top of these eyeshadows is covered in a thick single layer of glitter. I guess it's to make the eyeshadow looks sparkely and prettier in the package to entice people to purchase it. After you brush/wipe off that top layer, the eyeshadow beneath it is normal. Milani really needs to be careful with that whole thing, because some people may just try once, hate the glitter, chuck it, and not buy anymore.

Anyway, I really like the color Peaches and Cream ... It's a very nice neutral on my pale skin that I can wear as a base all over my eyelid with pretty much any other colors, or even just by itself. Brightens up the eye area and gives a wide-awake look. :)

rated 4 of 5 on 8/1/2013 3:40:00 AM More reviews by ASPERGIRL

I just got two of these in royalty and shamrock. There is glitter throughout just not as much as the top layer. These are pigmented enough to wear but mostly as a brow bone highlighter or as a light lid shade. I like the curved applicator as well.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/27/2013 4:18:00 PM More reviews by LadyClaudia

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This eyeshadow is beautiful and glittery. I have the shadow Blackout, which is a black with different colored sparkles. It is matte with a lot of sparkle added to it, texture-wise. It isn't the most pigmented using a dry brush, but its true pigmentation comes out using either a wet brush or a sponge applicator to pack on more shadow. I haven't experienced the glitter overspray as others have. I've used it a few times, and it's still very glittery. It's a Ke$ha level of glitter. However, it can also be used more naturally, as a liner or a light wash over the lids. The packaging isn't that great and the applicator leaves much to be desired. I can see this lasting quite a long time since you get a generous amount of eyeshadow. I love the texture, and would probably buy a different color if it was on sale. :)

rated 4 of 5 on 2/5/2013 6:10:00 AM More reviews by RoseeO

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have the color shamrock and I love it. it's a really pretty green. I apply it wet for a dramatic look. the glitter is only on top of the shadow, but its still very well pigmented. Happy with my purchase.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/29/2011 12:10:00 PM More reviews by tightkitty

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Grey

I bought the gold one since at the time I had golden highlights/honey colored contacts ect so when I saw the gold glittery one I thought this would complete my golden theme .I have to admit i thought this was glittery through out, but its just a layer of glitter on top, and the rest is shimmery but no glitter after that. I would not buy again since the shade that I saw was not what I ended up with since what I like was only on the very outside.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/3/2011 8:57:00 AM More reviews by katiet18

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I bought these while browsing through CVS. I was sucked in by all the pretty glitteriness! The good ends there...When I got them home, I learned that the glitter was only the top layer of the shadow. Fine...I could deal with that. But when I put them on, I realized just how much of a cheap drugstore buy this really was - not pigmented at all and went on very streaky. I would say this shadow is good for preteens who are looking for a cheap way to experiment with makeup. And honestly, I don't even think they were that cheap...I think I payed like $6.99 for each one! Not worth it at all!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/28/2011 11:03:00 AM More reviews by Kathy123

The price is just right and the quality is fab. My sensitive eyes do not get irritated by these shadows at all. The colors are vibrant and the lighter shadows can be used as highlighters. Highly recommended.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/23/2011 9:23:00 AM More reviews by summerrain1994

I own the sparkly, light pink colour and have had it forever.
Since I can remember (since I started wearing make-up) I have always worn a faint, light pink eyeshadow all over my lid when I'm in a rush. I find it just gives a brightest to your face and a little pop of sparkle.
I'm going to admit that the packing isn't great (it's hard to open and the brush is just... well, it just sucks) and it doesn't have the greatest pigmentation, but I like the subtlety of it. I imagine that if this was super pigmented, it'd look like I had swollen pink, sparkly eyelids.
I may try to use it wet, but I like it just the way it is.
I also love how much product you get for the decent price - I haven't hit pan and the shadow is dome-shaped, and I imagine the pan is flat.