October 1, 2014 | 1763 users online

Treatments (Eye) - L'Oreal - skin genesis daily treatment eye serum

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/23/2011 4:46:00 PM More reviews by GtownMermaid

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have sensitive skin & this product made the skin around my eyes (lids, under brows, outer corner, etc.) *itch* like crazy within hours of applying it.

I really needed plumping up around the eyes so tried to pretend it could've been something else that caused the itching. Well - I'm done as I've proven to myself there was nothing else that could have caused the itching after applyng a 2nd time days later w/ no other products.

I trashed it & won't repurchase nor use it if *given* to me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/20/2011 7:03:00 PM More reviews by chinadoll13

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I think I have found my holy grail eye cream!!! I don't know why this got such bad reviews...I loved it! It's very light and doesn't sting my eyes. I've been using it for about a week and don't know if it works on wrinkles since I don't have many just little fine lines but I love it. It moisturizes very nicely and I wake up every morning with my eyes like if I just applied it. Will definitely buy again and again!!!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/1/2011 3:43:00 AM More reviews by mayraalexandraaragonez

its an okay product. i dont know if it works to reduce wrinkles since i dont have any but it does keep my eyes moisturized and its very light.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/18/2011 4:25:00 AM More reviews by Ranoon

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

oh wow i have been using this for only 2 days and i have found results !

on one eye the wrinkles are almost gone ...the other side are slighlty fading !

im 27 years old never noticed i had dry eyes or wrinkles until recently i think its cause i started using a concealer !

anyway ! i like this product ... i had like 3 wrinkle under my eyes they were obvious each time i smile !

but now i see a big difference !

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/2/2011 7:19:00 PM More reviews by ekym

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Good going, L’Oreal: you had a great product, then you had to go “improve” it, which just made it worse. With the original formula, this serum was light, but kept my under eyes moisturized and plumped. The new formula kept the moisture up, but it gave me milia! (those ugly pin-sized white bumps that you can’t really treat and can take months or longer to go away). No wonder all the recent reviews are bad. The only thing I like about it now is that it comes in a hygienic pump. I won’t buy this again.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/14/2011 3:15:00 PM More reviews by imawonder

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

When i first came to mua, i was only going to post good reviews..but now, i feel compelled to give a heads-up on the negative..(imo, of course) for the good, the bad, and the ugly..lol The review: Loreal eye serum..*tacky and crappy!* This serum was so drying, that it accentuating my eye problems even more..like the slight fine lines at the outer corners. I looked in the mirror one morning, Omg, what's in this stuff?!? Like umm..too much alcohol! it was too thick and gloppy to be absorbed..no thanks! Once i stopped using..my eyes were backed to normal...well, if u wanna call aging eyes..normal.. :)

rated 1 of 5 on 3/13/2011 12:05:00 PM More reviews by kerrigwen65

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This actually made my eyes look older. I had a bruise effect the next day around my eyes exactly where I had applied this product. I did not have undereye circles but thought at 40 something I should be looking for eye treatments to prevent wrinkles. I'll keep looking

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/3/2011 12:37:00 PM More reviews by cavalletta

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Im not going to knock this completely, because the only reason it didnt work for me is my mildly sensitive skin. My eye area was a bit dry as it is winter and I decided the roc stuff ive been using isnt suitable for eyes and its not moisturizing. So I bought this and the loreal age perfect nutrition cream stuff. After 4 or 5 days I realized I had wrinkles under eye i never had before. And my eyes were puffy. Im only 31 and dont really have any Wrinkles to speak of so I thought it was strange to develope them right after starting eye treatment. Then I read that when something irritates your skin it becomes inflamed. And inflamation causes puffiness and wrinkles. So I threw this in the trash, washed my face and slathered on my loreal age perfect hydra nutrition which is super moisturizing and I look normal now. Yay. So, this didnt work for me. It wasnt gentle enough. For ME. So try it but keep your reciept.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/2/2011 11:20:00 PM More reviews by kawanii

Eye creams were never really my attention until I started using makeup and noticed how the skin around my eyes started drying and that an eye cream would just provide moisture above anything else for me before applying makeup. Bought this on a whim on sale because, I must admit, the packaging of L'oreal Skin Genesis line is rather appealing. This product does not disappoint nor does it "wow". It is a simple eye moisturizer that I didn't pay attention as to whether it dimished puffiness and dark circles because those were not concerns for me. Thus, if you want a drugstore brand eye moisturizer that works, this is one of them. The pump packaging is rather cute and efficient because one pump provides enough product for one eye application. For me, I am not on the search for a more moisturzing and efficient eye cream, thus I mnight not repurchase for now, but maybe when I am back to the basics, this will be on my list!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/2/2011 11:00:00 PM More reviews by nikibelletx

I've been using the whole Skin Genesis line for a few years, and I'm really happy with the results. I get compliments on my skin all the time, and I don't think there's any better measure than results that are visible to other people. This has been very effective at keeping fine lines at bay. I starting noticing a few around the time I started using the product, and those have pretty much gone away. I'm in my early 30s, but have practically no lines around my eyes. Can't beat those results!