September 17, 2014 | 1866 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Avon - Foot Works Mocha Supreme Nourishing Foot Butter

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 10/15/2012 8:01:00 PM More reviews by HayleeB

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I absolutely love this stuff. I mainly bought it for the scent, and though it smells fantastic, it smells nothing like chocolate or coffee to me. However, it is extremely moisturizing. It sinks in MUCH faster than any foot cream I've ever used. (But it still takes a while to sink in). I don't only use this on my feet. I also use it on my legs, knees and elbows for extra moisture. I hope Avon never stops selling this stuff, because it is magic.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/12/2008 1:23:00 AM More reviews by scrappinrandy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is for the mocha foot scrub and lotion and I love them. If you need a mini spa for your feet these are the things. The scrub gets warm and the lotion is just icing on the cake. With the price you can't go wrong.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/27/2008 3:56:00 AM More reviews by taralynn36

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Let me start out by saying I found this online at the Avon store for .99. I had just placed an order for several of the Foot Works line because they are the best foot creams I have found. Not for me but for my husband who has issues from wearing military boots all day long. But I saw this for .99 so I had to get it. It's not quite as nourishing as the others in the Foot Works line. It softens my feet a bit but I doubt it would do much for really dry or cracked feet. It contains cocoa extract and caffine and I do notice it energizes my feet and makes them feel peppy if you can understand that.

That being said, I wouldn't buy this again because of it's use as a foot cream. I'll buy it again because it smells exactly like Chocolovers from Aquolina. Almost exactly!! I'll buy it again because it'll make a great moisturizing layer for when I wear my Chocolovers at a fraction of the cost of buying Aquolina's lotions. continued >>