October 1, 2014 | 933 users online

Eye Shadow - Physicians Formula - Shimmer strips custom eye enhancing shadow & liner

rated 5 of 5 on 9/28/2013 10:37:00 PM More reviews by veelui

i have these in all the colors, i have brown eyes but my fave is the one fir hazel eyes. i love the colors and its staying power, it lasts all day even without a shadow primer. i also have the smoky hazel eyes and the entire nude collection 😖, but its worth trying all of it. this is my favorite brand of eyeshadows

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/11/2013 1:46:00 PM More reviews by Mollieismehehe

I LOVE THESE SO MUCH. I have "Brown Eye Candy" but I've bought other shades before. The pigmentation is amazing and the colors look gorgeous. They are all shimmery but that's the point! They wear like the high end brands. My favorite colors are the top light one (highlight color) and the two darkest brown colors which I don't use as an eyeliner but as an eye shadow. They are great for a quick smokey look. LOVE THIS STUFF. It's kinda pricey for a drugstore brand but worth it, I would repurchase!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/17/2012 9:22:00 PM More reviews by viennah

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have the one for brown eyes, with has a combo of shimmery nudes/champagne, mauves/purples, bronze/browns. My eyes are actually hazel (I got this as a gift, I wouldn't have picked it out myself). The three shades of shimmery nudes are absolutely goregous on me. I've never found shadow in these colours that goes on so smoothly, and it lasts all day. It's good quality eyeshadow. The mauves are too light for me, but I love the darker purple. I can use the lightest bronze, but brown doesn't look good on me. I use the sponge included, I love that it has a long handle, or I use a brush when using the darker shades. So basically, I would love to rebuy just the nude stripes, since these are HG for me, I wear them alone or to highlight other shadows, but I won't repurchase this because I don't need the mauves and brown.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/12/2012 6:29:00 PM More reviews by Everythingbeautynyc

I love these shimmer strips, I have many of the colors and i love, and I feel these are really nice palettes and they are really good for sensitive eyes, I have used these wet and dry, and I have used also the eyeliner, and the mascara, I have used the powder, the color corrector i have a lot of physicians formula items and i really love them I love these shimmer strips, i feel they brighten the eye, they are easy to use, and even the utensil that comes with them that thing works pretty good with them, even though i have tons of makeup brushes, I like the product and I feel they give good pigementation, as long as you use a primer and that is the case mostly with all eyeshadows, and these are usually made out of non comedogenic ingredients physicians formula is used on the set of GOSSIP GIRL if its good enough to be used on the set of a very popular program its good enough for the rest of society, and it doesnt cause my eyes to tear or hurt, where my eyes are very sensitive to certain ingredients, the ingredients of physicians formula products are usually made in italy and also natural, and made to be healthy and safe for the skin, eyes, etc. And i really like the brand most of the products are biodegradable and good for the planet, I appreciate like this that work and are also thoughtful about your skin not being agrivated or end up with irritating eyes, or irritated any of that. Its a good brand and i do love the shimmer strips, i love a lot of products from this brand.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/23/2012 12:59:00 AM More reviews by Janet72285

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I have the regular hazel and hazel for smokey looks, the regular brown and the new one in nude. I love the concept, you can walk In the store not knowing anything about makeup and still come out looking great! The shadows are soft and blendable and you have a lot of options. I dont mind the case being a lil hard to open it just means it wont pop open in your bag. The applicator is a bit hard to use for shadow but makes a decent liner brush. I would have liked a seperator between the colors but its not that big of deal. I would reccomend to anyone who is starting out and anyone who wants to add some fun shimmer to their look. :-)

rated 4 of 5 on 11/23/2011 1:21:00 PM More reviews by Tacogirl

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought the 'Eye candy' set for brown eyes (which came with a trio of twist-up pencil eyeliners) , and was hesitant at first because I usually don't like neutrals. Well, this surely changed my mind! Everything is very shimmery, which is great for me because I love shimmer. All of the shades are pigmented.
Cons of this palette is that the shadows do crease, but if you have a good primer, they would most likely not crease as much. The packaging is okay, and is a bit hard to open at times. But, I'm not a packaging person, so I don't mind. Also, it is quite expensive for a drugstore palette. I would try to get the deals where you can get the palette + either a trio of gel or pencil eyeliners.
Overall, I would buy again, because these shadows are really pretty and I look forward to trying more of the shimmer strips palettes.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/15/2011 8:27:00 PM More reviews by Suzy9797

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

i got this on clearance for about 7 bucks. i bought the blue eyes 'eye candy' which also came with 3 eyeliners, which is one of the reasons i bought it. i have to say, the colors are gorgeous. they are the most beautiful shades of blue i have ever seen. i dont wear a whole lot of blue shadow, because contrary to what i read, i don't believe blue shadow brings out blue eyes as well as, say bronze shadow. but i think they look awesome on me!! there's every shade you could possibly want from electric blue to a light sea-foam-y blue that is great for highlighting. there is also one dark pink color that i think looks awesome with my eye color. the eyeliner is my favorite part, but i find if if i wet the darker blue colors they make great eyeliners as well. overall, i am excited to try all the different looks i can create with this palette and liners. i say i you can pick it up for cheap, give it a try. it would look beautiful with any eye color or skin tone!

rated 3 of 5 on 10/13/2011 1:13:00 AM More reviews by Pinkkittyrokz

Meh, I found this product to be okay. Its really hard to open and the colors are right together and are pretty narrow so I find it hard to get just one color. I expected a bit better for the price, because it is a bit pricy for the drugstore. The colors are good, they do have good pigmentation, but I just never really reached for it. There are much cheaper eyeshadows with great quality at the drugstore that I prefer. I wouldn't repurchase this.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/12/2011 9:37:00 PM More reviews by glowgirl123

i think the packaging for this product is WAY too bulky, i think they just add all of that extra plastic too make it look like your getting more product, i don't have a clue, but i hate it ! I also hate the sponge it comes with, cause it's super hard too put on the shadow with it, but the colors are beautiful, i have the ones for blue & brown eyes, they have a few neutrals, then some darker ones, then dramatic, i think it's a great pallete for doing day too night looks, i also think the colors pretty much go great on the eyes, no matter what color they are.
great product, will buy again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/2/2011 3:29:00 PM More reviews by HunterGray

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I have the palette for blue eyes, and it is my go-to product for every day eye looks. It adds just enough shimmer to my eyes without looking overly glittery. My boyfriend doesn't like a lot of makeup, but I find whenever I wear this, he compliments how bright and blue my eyes look, so I guess the product does what it says :) I always have this with me in my purse, because it's so compact. And since it has some nice darker colors in it as well, I can easily take my look from day to night while I'm on the go.

The packaging is just so convenient. I love everything about this product, and will definitely be repurchasing when I (finally) run out. I've had mine about a year and have yet to hit pan in any of the colors, even though I wear it at least 3-4 days a week.