October 1, 2014 | 1753 users online

Skincare - Face - Nuxe - Gentle Purifying and Clarifying Mask with 3 Roses (Masque Doux Aromatique aux 3 Roses)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/7/2014 8:56:00 PM More reviews by rasbperries

This is a very nice mask for people with decent skin who want something that feels a little luxurious. It's not going to solve serious skin issues but it does smooth out skin a bit and make it feel less clogged after use. It comes in a glass jar which I'm not fond of because I hate glass packaging - I have butterfingers and a very small bathroom counter, which is an excellent combination. It smells nice to me but it's a pretty strong (kind of floral, a little grandma - pretty typical of most Nuxe products I think) scent, if that's something that bugs you. I use this after cleansing and generally only leave it on my face for about 5-10 minutes before gently rinsing and wiping off with a muslin cloth, then applying moisturizer.

I don't know if I'll repurchase this, but I don't regret buying it either. It's not really something I NEED but I always enjoy using it; it's just that it's pretty highly priced and I have several purifying masks in rotation. I will note that it's not as drying as the Shiseido The Skincare one that I also own, and I find the smell makes it nicer to use. However the Shiseido one was (I believe) cheaper and it comes in a squeeze tube, which are both preferable. Bottom line: this does what it says and is a very nice purchase, but it's not necessary and won't solve extreme skin problems. If you're looking for something really powerful to back up the price tag, I'd find a different masque.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/8/2012 4:47:00 PM More reviews by Tilly_Vision

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have normal skin (neither oily nor dry), sensitive, with a few blemishes. I find this very pleasant to use, love the smell, and it feels like applying cool yoghurt. Doesn't dry my skin out but does seem to bring impurities to the surface. Wish it was cheaper, but would probably repurchase. It's definitely suitable for fairly frequent use, and for skin that usually can't tolerate scent/essential oils like mine.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/14/2010 8:48:00 PM More reviews by NatanYah

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a pretty good masque. Very smooth application, gently deep cleanse pores, leaves skin pretty soft. If I were acne ridden I don't think this masque would do the job. I'd have loved this more if I felt it were as deep cleansing as the Queen Mint Julep Mask or the Indian Aztec clay mask (that literally makes my skin throb.... yes, I love it.) Pretty expensive. Scent brings to mind lemon powder with a hint of sugar. Have no intentions of repurchasing.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/25/2010 11:29:00 AM More reviews by damyanti

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

Best masque ever...and I have tried a QUITE a number of them. It leaves skin both deeply cleaned and hydrated. It is very gentle and skin is afterwards simply put beautiful. I wish the result would last longer, but alas genetics and large pores, need I say more, lol.

Minor con is a relatively small packaging. A huge con is the price, especially for that amount. It is a reason I dont rebuy as often as I would like.....but I will rebuy it, especially for special occasions. Great product.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/9/2009 6:32:00 PM More reviews by Kay789

I love this clay mask. It leave my skin feeling fresh. Like any other Nuxe products, it feels luxurious and it costs a lot of money. I would go for the cheaper alternatives usually but once in a while, I splurge.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/2/2009 2:21:00 AM More reviews by luvtea

I like how I don't feel much tightening effects on my skin but my pores seems to be smaller and skin texture more refined after using it. I usually leave it on for about 30 minutes and then wash off with lukewarm water. The "whiteness" of the mask disappears after a while. It helps to reduce the redness of healing zits as well. Leaves my face smoother, cleaner and softer.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/14/2009 2:48:00 AM More reviews by lohhy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

love, love, love this clay mask. just cos it's non-drying doesn't make it any less effective in absorbing impurities. i was surprised a facial mask could make so much of a difference. the first time i used it, i put it on for 15 mins, removed it, slapped on an old hydrating mask that i have, removed that, didn't quite pay any attention to my skin, went to bed, and woke up the next morning and was surprised. my complexion looked smoother, more refined, pores looked teeny, my face was matte, and yet there was a GLOW. and i swear i even looked a tad lighter (almost like it had a whitening effect). will defi make this part of my skincare routine - twice a week, followed by a hydrating mask. miracle in a jar.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/21/2009 12:29:00 PM More reviews by essija

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

The smell is devine, like fresh lemon sugar.. I am now wanting a jar of this.. I only have a sample and I'm using as I write. Creamy and soft texture, not what I expected from a clay. I love it and I haven't even washed it off yet!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/8/2008 5:10:00 PM More reviews by d_mystic

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is a great mask. The smell is divine; like being at the spa. It is non-drying; which is good because it doesn't irritate your skin! I use it 2-3 times a week. I have acne-prone skin and this really helps the health of my skin in general.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/17/2008 4:33:00 PM More reviews by snowflake822

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this mask! It makes me feel like I'm at the spa every time I use it, with its beautiful aroma smell! Unlike most clay masks it doesen't dry it always feels moist which is great for me since I have dry skin. I leave it on for 15 minutes and once I rinse it my skin is just glowing and feels refreshed. I highly recommend!