August 29, 2014 | 1860 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Boots - Time Delay Restoring Eye Cream

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/21/2011 12:59:00 PM More reviews by AllThatGlittters

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I actually really like this eye cream. It is really light and smoothes out fine lines perfectly within a week of use. It makes eyes appear more refreshed and generally appears the appearance around eyes. Reasonably priced too!

rated 2 of 5 on 9/26/2010 1:11:00 PM More reviews by kscissorhands

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This cream seemed great in theory- an eye cream/brightener in one. It's not bad, but performs only so-so in both areas. It's a light cream that's an extremely sheer pink color...too sheer to notice much of a brightening effect. It adds a little bit of hydration, a slight amount of brightening, but that's about it. This might be good as a preventative eye cream, but for anyone looking to correct anything... you would be disappointed with this eye cream.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/23/2010 7:25:00 AM More reviews by PoppyDoolally

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Sorry to break to mould on this one!
I actually really like this eye cream! its not too heavy. it doesn't cause milia or bmps around my eyes like some other eye treatments i've used. i put it on and then dry my hair - I always wait for moisterisers to sink in before make up, and this has never caused a problem for me!
my skin around my eyes has been less crepe-y and i'm really happy with it!

rated 1 of 5 on 6/19/2009 9:25:00 PM More reviews by bravemary

This is the pits. Like another reviewer said, it is an oily strange texture. I thought I was having allergy eyes, no it was this stuff. I even went to the eye doctor to get new allergy drops. This is ok for moisturizing, if seeping into your eyes doesn't bother you. I can't believe anyone could wear makeup over this, it would slip rigt off. Don't buy it.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/2/2008 8:30:00 AM More reviews by heldit

I completely agree with the last reviewer! This is a horrible product!! Bought it at the sime time as the hyped up serum from the same brand and even though I only used it for a week and stopped doing so a week ago, the skin under my eyes still hasn't recovered. I've used many, many eye creams and gels over the years but never experienced anything like this. Big warning!!

rated 1 of 5 on 1/26/2008 7:13:00 AM More reviews by aki30

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

What on earth is this!?? terrible, terrible product. Its oily, powdery with weird consistency and has some sort of pink tint (not mentioned on packaging) and the light reflecting particles work more like gloss. It doesnt absorb well and my skin looked much, much better before i put it on. Wouldnt even use it as a hand cream!!