July 30, 2014 | 984 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Boots - Mediterranean Lemon, Rosemary, & Walnut Hand and Nail Cream

rated 3 of 5 on 5/29/2012 4:02:00 PM More reviews by Kyzyl

From: Boots Customer Care [mailto:customer.care@bootsus.com]
Sent: Tuesday, May 29, 2012 9:31 AM

Thank you for contacting Boots.

The Mediterranean Lemon Rosemary & Walnut Hand & Nail Cream has been discontinued.

Sincerely,
Boots Customer Service

rated 5 of 5 on 6/13/2009 11:33:00 PM More reviews by Tarheeloutwest

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I started using this about 2 years ago. I bought a tube and would use it at work every day. About 18 months ago I noticed that my nails were stronger and didn't break as easily. It may be a coincidence, but I think this cream helped. Anyway, I love the lemon rosemary scent and the texture. For real intense moisture I use Neutrogena Norwegian Formula Hand Cream but I try to use this at least once a day and rub it into my cuticles. Kinda pricey for 2.5 fl oz but I'm hooked.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/2/2008 12:48:00 AM More reviews by mariannaoust

Another disappointment from Boots. This hand cream is not at all creamy, but more like a light lotion texture, which is not really a bad thing I guess, if they did not call it a cream. Well, it also moisturizes very much like a lotion, so the moisturizing is minimal, but it does absorb very quickly. I guess it can work in the summer or if your hands donít get all that dry. But, my hands do get dry and I want some serious moisture from my cream, and this does not deliver.
Now the smell, well I totally agree with the reviewer (and her husband) below, the rosemary is way too much, itís not a good sent for any kind of body product, it is not stimulating or clarifying, which what the tube says.
Yeah, so Iím not pleased.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/25/2008 10:18:00 PM More reviews by yoursisterdebra

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This hand and nail cream was included in a gift pack of Boots Mediterranean body care products I found on clearance at CVS after the holidays. The good points of this product are the packaging (in a tube, not a tub), the consistency (moisturizing, but not too greasy to use on hands), and the fact that it has not irritated my very sensitive skin. Unfortunately, this stuff REEKS of rosemary -- I can't even detect the lemon. To be honest, the smell of this cream makes me feel a little ill. Now, I don't hate the scent of rosemary; in fact, few years ago I lived in a house with a rosemary bush in the yard and our dog would nap under it and come in smelling softly of rosemary. And I love rosemary when it comes to cooking... however, it is not a smell I want lingering on my hands. I have taken to using this as a foot treatment at night since it moisturizes nicely and that way I only have to tolerate the scent for a few minutes. Ladies who are fond of herbal scents might really love this cream but the fragrance is just way too much for me. I don't know if it is helpful or not, but I also have this same almost-ill reaction to lavender scents so if those types of fragrances bother you this might be a lotion to skip.

** Edited on 2/11/2008** I was applying this to my feet last night and my husband said "I don't want to sound mean but I don't like that lotion". I asked him what he meant and he replied that "it smells like a turkey with stuffing". Pretty funny -- hopefully that gives you a good idea of the pungency of this cream.