Clinique Blended Face Powder and Brush

4.2

Talc, zinc stearate, magnesium carbonate, kaolin, squaline, isopropyl myristate, trisodium, edta, potassium sorbate, methylparaben, butylparaben, and propelparaben.

on 3/24/2015 8:08:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Been using this on and off since I was 20.

Great face powder but I brush some off, it gathers on the pores sometimes.

Too bad, no spf.

I have this 3 stars on everything because it is cheaper than other brands and maybe it's just my fave that it looks horrid on. The first few days I wore this after a couple hours I looked in the mirror and thought "OMG what happened?" , this stuff had caked up so bad and clung to any and all dryness on my face. It was awful, you know how you get so embarrassed and just want to go home when you have a mishap like that. I used it for months trying to use less and with different brushes but it just didn't work for me. Maybe all the good reviews are oily skinned girls.

on 11/21/2014 11:42:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I have this powder in Rose Glaze, which I haven't seen on any reviews or online. I honestly don't know where it came from in my makeup collection, but this is my favorite highlighter. The color is pink with a golden shimmer that looks like a natural flush when blended with my blush. This powder will last forever and I'm so glad since I can't find it anywhere even if I did want to repurchase. This color must be discontinued or limited edition.

on 2/19/2014 9:43:00 PM

I have been using Clinique's loose powder for the past 5 years. It doesn't cause me any breakout. I always pair this with Chanel Le Blanc White Essential Whitening Makeup Base in Rosee.

I absolutely love this face powder! I use it regularly and it is amazing, it gives such a matte look and a lovely glow and stays on pretty well! also the brush that comes with it is so handy, would definitely recommend this product

on 2/9/2014 5:08:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I actually use this as a setting powder. So, I'm not sure why, it's listed in the foundation category. As, it only provides sheer-to-light coverage on my face. I use the Invisible shade, because it's almost colorless (still has a slight tint to it though) and i didn't want to have to worry about it oxidizing on my fave. Now, it works very well at providing oil control and keeping my face matte for several hours. The only slight con I have with this product is that it's in loose powder form. So, when applying any loose powder there is s bit of messiness involved. None less, I still would repurchase it again.

on 2/7/2014 11:23:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

Worth the price.. I love this as a finishing powder or just for a little extra coverage when I'm not wearing makeup at all. I have it in translucent and I love it! Just wish it was less messy.. Then again it is loose powder. Overall great buy if you like a finishing powder and the matte look. Will buy again!

on 11/18/2013 3:53:00 PM

Very nice silky soft powder which gives my skin plenty of warmth. I was matched with Transparency 4 which surprised me as I would describe my skin as medium - fair, so I thought this would be too dark, but it is actually a good match. I don't feel this keeps my skin as matte as Bobbi Brown Sheer Finish Loose Powder which I am also a fan of, but I still like this powder a lot. Also, the packaging is beautiful as with all Clinique products. Would buy again.

on 11/3/2013 7:29:00 AM

This is just absolutely fabulous! Could not live without it. It goes just perfectly with my Rimmel Match Perfection foundation as it is quite dewy. The powder gives it a beautiful matte finish. I've never had a problem with this at all with my combination skin.
10/10 would purchase again.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

LOVE LOVE LOVE!!! COULD NOT LIVE WITHOUT THIS POWDER!
I have used nearly all high end powders (chanel, bobbie brown, mac, la mer) and this is BY FAR the best!
THe only down side is that the included brush is not good, but that is irrelevant as I have a mac 187 brush which is perfect for it!
It melts into the skin amazingly leaving an absolutely floorless and natural finish.
It has the lightest hint of coverage, which is all I need as I use to over tinted moisturiser to deal with shine.
I have acne prone skin and, as will all clinique, it has never broken me out.
AMAZING!