September 1, 2014 | 1161 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - amie - Bright Eyes Very Gentle Eye Make-up Remover

rated 5 of 5 on 7/24/2011 6:43:00 PM More reviews by thatjapanesegirl09

A great product. 5 out of 5.

- Inexpensive.
- Effective.
- Gentle.
- Nice packaging.

Cons.
- Difficult to find. Only available on Boots website and other websites. Not stocked in major drugstores.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/4/2010 7:48:00 AM More reviews by Bartley

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Awful. I just don't understand the thinking behind this!
It's like using diluted handwash. I got a little of this in my eye, as you do, and it stung like hell. It dragged my mascara off, and seemed to have no disolving properties whatsoever, which meant i soon had mascara paste in my eye. Gross.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/23/2009 3:53:00 PM More reviews by Caty_23

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I had high hopes for this eye make-up remover, but sadly it did not deliver for me. After trying (and liking) Amie's Morning Dew moisturiser, I thought I would also give this a go, as I am trying to use less chemical-laden products, and as the reviewer below correctly points out, the Amie range contains no parabens, sulphates, mineral oils, GMO or animal extracts. Unfortunately I will not be repurchasing this and may have to throw out my barely used bottle as it just did not work for me at all. I wear eyeshadow each day, which this remover successfully removed well. It did not, however, remove my waterproof mascara at all, and instead just flaked and smudged it around the eye area. No amount of rubbing was going to remove it, nor should you rub that delicate area excessively. I also tried it on normal, non-waterproof mascara (which I rarely use) and it removed some, but not all of it, again causing panda-eyes type smudging. On the plus side, this remover is non-oily and smells like a summer meadow. The packaging is simple, yet pretty and looks nice on my dresser. Unfortunately that will not convince me to carry on using this product and my search for a more natural eye make-up remover will continue.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/25/2008 3:16:00 PM More reviews by mc82

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I recently was in my local Superdrug (in the UK) and this new range caught my eye. The packaging is simple, pretty, and the range is free of parabens, petrochemicals, sulphates, mineral oil, GMO and animal extracts (although this product still has propylene glycol in it). It is oil-free and feels like water - not at all greasy, no residue left. Like the name says, it is very gentle, probably the gentlest eye-makeup remover I have ever used. I love the scent, it is divine and lingers after you have used it. At 4.75, it is an exceptional eye-makeup remover as it really gets everything off. I am definitely stocking up on this essential. Recommend