December 20, 2014 | 1751 users online

Lips - Wet 'n' Wild - Perfect Pair Lip Wand- Hanky-Pinky

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/20/2014 7:03:00 PM More reviews by valmont32677

I have this in #121 Nearly Nude & a new shade #122A Brandywine which are very similar colors. I love these! They are creamy & I love the concept. It saves room in my purse & the #122A reminds me of the famous #666 lipliner but it's twist up!! These are lovely. I def want more colors, I am on the lookout for the peach or hanky panky just any colors really & on a side note I luv the Perfect Pair e/s liner combo I bought too!! WnW is at the top of their game right now, the quality of these & other products too are stellar, good quality & also affordable.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/3/2012 9:58:00 PM More reviews by wlyeong

The color on the pen is not indicative of the true color. Got the Hanky Pinky. Very loud pink. Hard to wear. But it does lasts very long. And good for on the go!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/4/2011 9:47:00 AM More reviews by jean9weg

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Nearly Nude 121 is a dupe for NARS Pago Pago in my opinion.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/14/2011 11:35:00 PM More reviews by bublechix

i bought the 121 nearly nude. i like the color when i opened it but when i put the lip liner on it didnt even show up on me and on my skin it looks like a weird color! and on it waslike a sparkly nude i liked it but the lipliner and the lipstick didnt even go together!
i would get it in another color but not just this color!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/14/2011 2:32:00 PM More reviews by Kazelle

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I got this in 122 Sensual Peach, When I first opened it my thoughts were "ugh" the crayon end looked very orange but after applying the liner and then just sort of patting the crayon around my lips I was amazed ,as its perfect for me. The color is about two shades higher than my natural lip color, so I couldn't have chosen better for me.
I have to say, that after trying to apply this as I would any other lippie it's too intense, lightly patting is enough to give the color and intensity I prefer. It's become my everyday natural look and I'll definately be repurchasing and the price is fantastic.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/10/2010 11:49:00 AM More reviews by Twinks616

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I got this product in 121 or Nearly Nude. Let me get this across, it is NOT a nude, on me the lip liner is almost an orangey brown and the lip stick is a ton of frost packed into a tube. The end caps make it look like a dusty pink which it isn't either. It looks horrible, just disgusting on me. I have pigmented lips and really pale skin and it makes me look sick. All the frost from the lipstick seeps into the lines and when you try to blend it, it only gets worse.

It is the perfect nude lip to the 80s party.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/29/2010 11:44:00 PM More reviews by Akidrad

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Although I usually like Wet n Wild's products, this color was far too frosty & shimmery for my taste. I bought the #121, a light berry-pink and I really don't know where you could wear this color other than an '80s party. I can't wear it to the office or to graduate school, so mine is heading for the trash. The texture and packaging is nice though...

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/27/2010 11:25:00 AM More reviews by KaiserMimiVII

I love the idea of this product and I think that considering the price, Wet'n'Wild did a great job making a quality item. The liner is very creamy, absolutely no tugging! However, at the same time, it doesn't really have that great of 'liner' qualities, that is to say that it doesn't prevent feathering very well, it's more like a really thin lipstick. I like the quality of the lipstick end, it's got a great consistency. My one gripe about this product is that it's frosty, which I was not expecting. I think I will try out the other colors though, because if I can make a shade work, it's a great deal.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/31/2008 5:39:00 PM More reviews by gduran

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I got this recently as a BOGO. I was surprised to see that it was a creamy crayon type lipstick at the thick end, and a decent lip liner at the thinner end. The color I got is 123 which the website says is Passion Plum. I really like it - I only got it because the price matched the other item I wanted. The lipstick is very creamy, very pigmented and lasts fairly well. The color is a deep burgundy plum and is fairly matte. I will definitely repurchase, and might even try some of the other colors.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/18/2008 2:48:00 PM More reviews by Gabriel679

I got this in shade #121. I would never have purchased it if I had known what color it was- the caps are very misleading. It looked like a berry/brown to me, which is most decidedly is NOT. However, I wouldn't have minded if the product worked well for me. It doesn't - it's waxy, comes off easily, smears, and is a weird shade of frosty beige/pink on me. Normally I like this brand a lot- but this product is not a good choice for me. Plus, it smells very strange. Very disappointing, but for less than $4, I can't complain too much. Would not repurchase.

I do like the liner on one end and the lipcolor on the other, but there are many products out there like this one, which work a lot better.