November 26, 2014 | 1759 users online

Moisturizers - Korres - Honey Thyme Moisturizing Cream

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/31/2012 8:29:00 AM More reviews by ninadg2

It is definitely rich and doesn't leave my dry skin worse but I find it doesn't really sink in, even in thin layers pressed into the skin. It didn't fix my dehydrated areas, and sometimes causes pimples if I apply too much.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/3/2011 2:27:00 AM More reviews by cadabeijos

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I tried this on my hand at Sephora and got a really bad skin allergic reaction to it--had to go to the doc and he said it was contact dermatitis, huge rash on my hands for a week. I'm not normally sensitive to creams/lotions, esp. on my hands, so if you've got sensitive skin, you definitely DEFINITELY want to do a patch test before putting this on your face. It's probably not a bad product, but it was a negative for me. Also, I hate that it's in a jar. Really unsanitary.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/12/2011 11:02:00 PM More reviews by misanders

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is one of those products that only works if you have dehydrated skin. I purchased it when my skin was dry and flaky and this didn't really work. Then winter came and my skin was very dehydrated and tight so gave this another go. It has worked great. I slather this on at night and come morning my skin is plumped and glowing. No break outs. No irritation. Will buy again.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/14/2010 8:09:00 PM More reviews by Mandibulo

Ah, unfortunately this did not work for me. Dry skin here. Needed something rich for some serious moisture; this ain't it. It has a rather spicy honey/beeswax scent to it, and the texture is light but clumpy, with tiny grains here and there. This claims to be for normal to dry skin, and perhaps it is so. Since I don't have normal TO dry but flat-out dry, I wouldn't know. All I remember is it didn't moisturize my skin enough, leaving it just a little less tight than it felt before putting this on. So, not strong enough for dry-skinned girls. Gave it to my sister who is normal/combination and she loved it. Would not repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/14/2010 1:55:00 PM More reviews by Kiscica

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I got a sample of this at Sephora as I was looking for a moisturizer to calm down my super sensitive and dry skin. I LOVE this cream. The smell is delicious--it smells of honey--and it leaves my skin super soft, moisturized and it relieved all the redness. I have tried the Wild Rose moisturizer and also Materia Herba and this is by far the most soothing and least thick of the three. Unlike most other reviewers, I use it both day and night and the product gets absorbed right into the skin (in the morning I put it on before getting dressed, so that by the time I am ready to apply makeup it is fully absorbed). This is HG territory for me.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/8/2010 11:55:00 AM More reviews by Julia941

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This product says it is for normal to dry skin. Mine skin is combo/oily and I purchased this to use as a night cream. I'm on Retin-A so I have some dryness and flaking, esp. around the crease of my nose (it became quite sore). This cream cleared up the soreness the very first night I used it and I haven't had any break-outs from it even though it is heavier than anything else I've used. I use a serum and a TM during the day so I haven't tried this under makeup, but I do wear it alone on no makeup days and it feels great. It takes away all the tightness in my skin but I don't feel smothered or look greasy with it on. I love the honey/herb smell, but that is completely subjective. I have mixed feelings about the little jar - it is adorable, made of sturdy frosted glass, but you do have to dip your fingers into it so I guess it isn't the most hygienic packaging ever. However, honey has natural anti-microbial properties so maybe that helps? Overall I find this to be a great night cream for my combo/oily skin that really smooths out the dry patches I sometimes get. I've been trying a few "natural" skin care products and this is one I like. I was first introduced to the line when I received a full sized bottle of the Wild Rose serum as part of the skin care challenge at Sephora and I really like that one, too. My daughter spent the summer abroad and said that this line is very popular in France, too. This cream is very dense so I only use a small amount and expect this jar to last quite a while, but I will probably re-purchase when I run out.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/30/2010 10:11:00 AM More reviews by maan84

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This review is for Thyme Honey Cream 24-hour moisturising for normal and dry skin.

I got a generous sample and have been tryuing it out for the last couple of days. It's a thick and creamy moisturiser. I love the honey scent. It is very moisturizing but a bit too thick for my taste. Because of the heavy texture it's not ideal to apply in the morning before makeup because it takes some time for it to sink into the skin. Therefore I prefer to use it in the evenings before going to bed.

I like the lovely scent but would not repurchase this particular moisturiser. It's a bit too thick to be my cup of tea. Since it's soon May and my skin is becoming less dry I would definitely consider this moisturising cream to be too thick.

For reference: I have normal to dry skin. A few dry spots in the winter time. continued >>

rated 5 of 5 on 2/18/2010 6:47:00 PM More reviews by blondie2cute

Smells like honey and ginger ale. Texture is thick but creamy and blendable. Will update soon.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/10/2009 4:01:00 AM More reviews by tofupony

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I LOVE love this product. I have very sensitive, olive skin and in the winter every product burns my face. I wear this product all day under an SPF, wash it off and put it right back on at night. It has never burned me, smells delicious and I'm about to buy my third pot.

I would recommend this to anyone looking for a thick, creamy, natural moisturizer that can double for both day and night.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/5/2009 5:02:00 PM More reviews by MaleficentFoxx

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

This review is for the Korres "Thyme Honey Moisturizing Cream" 24 hour moisturizer for Normal & Dry skins.

I've only had this cream for 24 hours and I applied it this morning and my face has been super silky and smooth all day. I also find that this cream works very well under make up without making it look greasy. I have dry/combination skin & for me this isn't too heavy. (I use Bobbi Brown makeup, my foundation is her foundation stick or skin foundation and both look flawless once applied) I love the smell of this moisturizer too. Its too early to tell if this is going to cause any reaction. I don't have sensitive skin at all so that shouldn't be a issue. I'll use this jar and if I love it, I'll purchase the rest of Korres skincare. For now I'm going to use this as a night time cream or under makeup (I dont wear MU every day)