August 20, 2014 | 1975 users online

Lipstick - Wet 'n' Wild - Wild Shine Lip Lacquer in Passionate

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/15/2014 11:57:00 PM More reviews by troo12

This is a decent and pretty color. I don't know as to how wearable it is in public though... It's very pink and my fair skin emphasizes that hue. I do recommend it however if that's the look you're going for or if you have a different skin tone :)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/22/2011 3:35:00 PM More reviews by Menolikepolos

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is definitely a Barbie pink. I think it has alot of yellow in it. It looks lavender, but there is yellow. I am NW15 and normally can wear every pinky/purple combo. This is not one of them, looks very obvious in a bad way because of the yellow undertone? I think.

Not trying to mess with a perfect record, and this formulation is awesome! I give 3s which I consider neutral score if it's a good product and it just didn't work for me. Hope this will help some NW15s out.

My profile, for FYI:
NW10/15, cool toned, blue eyes, normal/oily skin, 3a fine but coarse curly hair but I wear straight thanks to keratin treatments!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/13/2011 7:05:00 PM More reviews by glowing500

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I don't know if I can top the previous review, but I will try. Passionate Pink is gorgeous on fair, cool peeps. I have had it in my stash forevah and I am just now getting around to wearing it. I buy all my drugstore makeup on BYGO's so I end of with a lot of things that I have yet to try.

As usual, Wet n Wild is the suprise of the century with the quality of this lipstick. It's makes my lips soft and gorgeous. Nobody would ever quess this is a less $3.00 lippie. Or is it $1.99 or $2.99? I can't remember, all I know is that Wet n Wild is dirt cheap for the quality of the vast majority of their products.

This pink really wakes up my face and makes me feel purdy. Go get you some Passionate Pink 921 from Wet n Wild and you will be happy all day.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/25/2009 8:58:00 PM More reviews by Ihavequestions

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Grey

Okay, this is really weird, because I LOVE this. I got it on Friday and now I feel like I want to devote my life to it, propose, and have a bonfire with my other lipsticks. The color is just SO perfect for me --- it really is kind of a barbie pink but not bright or garish. (Well, not bright to me. I wear a lot of brights). It is a LOT like Rimmel Dizzy (which I also adore) except that to me, Rimmel Dizzy, while admittedly pretty 70s looking, is pretty muted so that I really don't feel like I can wear it with my 'light and bright' eye looks, I really only feel like it works with a very dark, smoky eye when I'm trying not to look too insane even though I am slightly obsessed with all things fuschia. This is just like Dizzy except it's just a wee bit pinker, just a wee bit less muted, so that it's still pretty 70s looking, but *fabulously* versatile. Not only that, it wears down to this incredible finish of this light YLBB so that it's hard to even know what is better --- the beautiful color it starts out with, or the glossy YLBB it ends with. It is just so gorgeous all the way through. Now HERE IS THE PROBLEM: After buying this I wanted to buy all of it in the world so that none of you could be as cute as me or at LEAST one more so that I could have on in my bathroom and one in my purse. But, but, but I had to go to THREE Walgreens. Why, you ask? Was it out of stock? Why no, no it wasn't. It was just a completely different color at every store. I mean TOTALLY, SHOCKINGLY different, unlike anything I've ever experienced with makeup before. I mean the one I bough originally is a true cool pink. The ones at the 2nd store were like a weird light frosty pink. Not totally unattractive but completely unlike what I had fallen in love with. 3rd store was sort of in between the first color and the 2nd weird frosty color so I decided to buy that (hey, it's only like a dollar) and it is still pretty but it's just not the same. Literally --- three different colors. I am just so hoping that the FIRST color I fell in love with will be what my store stocks when it gets more back in stock and that the weird frosty shade isn't the true color of 921 / Passionate. (!)

Okay! Fourth time is apparently a charm. I went to *another* Walgreen's (!!) and they had it in the original color. Still have no idea what color this is 'supposed' to be considering all of the variations I've seen, but hopefully these two tubes will last me til i can find it in this color again!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/13/2009 9:01:00 PM More reviews by beautyaddict1982

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Thanks too MUA member's I'm spending more $$ but getting lot's of worthy products out of it....this is one of them very nice barbie like pink really creamy and price is great.....pink l/s lovers this must be in your makeup collection!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/3/2008 11:20:00 PM More reviews by lesliexyang

This one is really pigmented and the color is as you see it in the tube!

I love to use this for my pin up looks. it's great and it shows up well, and it goes on smooth! no problems and it's cheap!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/24/2008 9:36:00 AM More reviews by AlyHeartsYou

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I hope these don't fall into the trap of being known as "the slimshine dupe". They deserve something more like "that awesome WnW lipstick". This is the 2nd of these I've tried and I really love them! They're creamy and very pigmented while still being light on the lips. The packaging is irksome-- I wish the lipstick twisted all the way into the base instead of sticking out like that because I'm the type of clumsy oaf who'd bump the lipstick with the cap. Anyways, Passionate is mid-tone barbie pink. One thing I've noticed is it wears off pretty evenly through a meal and afterwards will look like a really nice pink lipstain. Bonus!