November 22, 2014 | 916 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Vaseline - Intensive Rescue Soothing Hand Cream

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/22/2012 10:14:00 AM More reviews by mariella99

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I don't know if I got a bad tube or what but I don't find this particularly soothing at all and it's weirdly sticky, which is strange for something that isn't very rich feeling. Also, mine smells unpleasant - like it's "going off". I didn't buy this in a discount or clearance place - got it at full price from a large drugstore chain. With all the good, inexpensive hand creams out there (Glysomed comes to mind), I wouldn't buy this again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/18/2012 5:45:00 PM More reviews by picklemesoftly

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Finally, a lotion that does not leave my hands smelly and/or greasy! This lotion transforms my tight, dry hands into smooth and silky hands! I love the fragrance-free formula!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/8/2012 11:39:00 AM More reviews by Safin

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This handcream was a bit disappointing for me. I use the bodylotion of this range already for many years and love it, the handcream is not moisturizing enough for my dry hands.
The good thing is that it is fragrance free and doen't leave an oily film, so it is good to use at daytime, but for night I need something more heavy.
And you need a lot of the stuff, the package is very small, so it is finished very quickly.
I loved the Eucerin handcream, so will buy that one again next time.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/15/2010 5:49:00 PM More reviews by olivia22

Came out in a strange dry rash over the back of both my hands - bought this, used it once overnight - rash gone. Best hand cream I've used, ones for dry skin are usually oily and make me itch but this isn't at all! (Usually I wouldn't 100% believe the back of a packet, but in this case...really DO believe it!) It is rather expensive, but alas, it does what it says on the tin.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/30/2010 2:41:00 PM More reviews by mrsmc

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Wow!!! After trying so many hand creams over the years i have found my must have product.

My hands were in such a bad state from constant washing (I have a 5 year old son and a puppy - enough said) they were split so badly in places they were bleeding.

Within 5 days of using this my hands were healed. Even the worst areas around my nails are now smooth.Truly amazing stuff.

Thick and nourishing but non greasy, easy to get hold of and reasonably priced. Would highly recommend to anyone and everyone.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/13/2010 1:01:00 PM More reviews by Olgtat

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Other

The best hand cream ever!!!
I apply it at night and i wake up with soft soft hands, i love it
It doesnt have any smell, i would like some pleasant smell though.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/20/2010 3:51:00 PM More reviews by Sugartee

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is hands down the best hand cream I have ever tried, and I have tried a lot of hand creams and body butters!!! It beats any expensive hand cream out there. It feels so soothing and hydrating with no greasy feeling!!! So happy that I happened to pick this up.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/14/2010 1:25:00 AM More reviews by stargazer_lily

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Fantastic hand cream! It's a little thick but is definitely non-greasy. It is fast to absorb, yet I feel like it really protects my hands. This one is just perfect for the handbag or the office. The packaging is great - I do love a tube with flip-top-cap for lotions. Great price: only about AUD$5.

Ingredients: Aqua, Glycerin, Distearyldimonium Chloride, Isopropyl Palmitate, Cetyl Alcohol, Paraffinum Liquidum, Steareth-21, Dimethicone, Borago Officinalis Seed Oil, Lecithin, Stearyl Stearate, Stearic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, Petrolatum, Tapioca Starch, Sodium Chloride, Ethylene Brassylate, DMDM Hydantoin, Methylparaben,
Propylparaben, CI 77891

rated 5 of 5 on 1/25/2008 9:15:00 AM More reviews by GirlieQ

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

This is my favorite hand cream and I have tried pretty much every one out there. It is nice and thick, yet not greasy. Absorbs quickly. I also like that it has seemingly no scent (it is not fragrance-free but the scent is extremely minimal). I agree that it is difficult to carry in your purse due to the short and wide tube. If they would make the tube a bit taller, it would be easier. But I digress. It is $3.49 I think for 3.4 oz tube (cheaper than Eucerin's), and I used a $1.50 coupon. Great deal.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/24/2008 9:20:00 AM More reviews by Tina68

This is a fantastic hand cream. True to its name it is very soothing on my dry hands. It is a thick cream, but it isn't greasy and sinks into my skin quickly. It comes in a stout, fat tube which really isn't convenient to carry around. I apply it every morning, massage it into my skin and cuticles and my hands are soft and the effect of the lotion lasts quite a while, though I do reapply after handwashing. The scent isn't overpowering, but subtle and clean. I prefer this over Vaseline's Hand & Nails lotion.