November 23, 2014 | 856 users online

Blush - Tarte - Natural Swirl Full Blossom Cheek Stain

rated 5 of 5 on 10/22/2013 8:42:00 AM More reviews by AmberMardina

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I love this cheek stain! It lasts all day (primer and setting spray, I'm not sure of it's staying power without) the color is flattering, a pinkish gold, and goes on flawlessly. A tip for those trying to apply this like Chapstick on their cheeks: use a brush. No need to even push the product up at all, just swirl your brush around in the tube and apply with the brush. It looks airbrushed and natural.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/14/2012 4:56:00 AM More reviews by Lumiele

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

i should say i love this cheek stain..
its gone like red natural blushing cheeks on my nw10 skin
the staying power is great and easy to blend and its waterproof !
but the packaging was sucks.. its easy to take the products out but kinda hard to bring the products in.. i must tap-ing on the bottom of the jar -___-"
and it's smells like old lipstick x_x

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/4/2012 3:29:00 PM More reviews by Therealslayergrrl

I love Tarte cheek stains... I wish they wern't so expensive though. You do get a lot of product for the money. They last forever as well. But the initial sticker shock gets ya lol. This is amazing! I looks great on. I apply this and use a little powder blush on top to make it last. and last it does! Makes me feel glowy. I took a lippy off for smell. Initially it smells like cherries with a weird chemically scent. Not that big of a turn off that I won't use it.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/24/2011 5:38:00 PM More reviews by xpgr1

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Medium Brown, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

I think I may be in love. No really, this stuff is a-ma-zing. I didn't know what to expect when I got this. I thought it might be a little hard to word with, but it is honestly superb. I generally like having powder blushes because of my unnaturally oily skin, but you are the only exception, you are the only exception, you are the only exceeeeeption.
It definitely leaves a sheen on your cheeks, but it is not an oily sheen, it is really pretty. Take it from me, the Queen Of Oil. It looks like you put on a luminizer or something. I am not complaining, because I have higher cheekbones, and it fits in perfectly. If you don't like that kind of look, slap on some powder, and head out the door. This makes my worst days look like I am an angel fairy on a mission to save the world. Okay, weird analogy, but you look pretty by the end of this.
It is especially handy-dandy if you are running out the door, and only have time for a little mascara and blush. You won't look like you've missed out on anything, because this will make you look like you are awake, refreshed, and ready to take on the world. Also, it has got tons of antioxidants and other good-for-you nutrients. It hasn't got any nasty stuff like parabens or phthilates in it, so I'd say you wouldn't have to worry about that.
All in all, I would recommend this to anyone and everyone. If you can't afford it, maybe get it on ebay or something because it is some good stuff. When I'm out (If I'm ever out, because this is a lot of product), I will repurchase until I can't anymore.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/10/2010 12:18:00 AM More reviews by themagiconch

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

SETTLES INTO PORES. You can't even normally see mine on my cheeks but this settles right into them. It also doesn't blend well and it feels really sticky on my cheeks. The packaging is also really inconvenient as the push up tube likes to fall back down rather than stay in its position. Not into this and I don't understand why everyone likes these blushes.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/24/2010 10:17:00 PM More reviews by DragonRhia

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I really enjoy Tarte cheek stains. I use this color in the summer time when I don't have any other make-up on. Pros: light color, goes on smooth, long lasting, tons of product for $. Cons: can be hard to find the best way to apply. I would buy this again if I needed to. There is so much, I think it will last me for years!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/5/2008 11:32:00 PM More reviews by sher

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I am a huge fan of Tarte cheekstains, so much so that I own nearly every one of them. I opened this cheek stain the other day, and both the texture and smell were off. I had only used it two or three times in the few months that I had it. I conclude that, apparently, I need to buy cosmetics that contain preservatives.

The new formula for the natural stains is nowhere close to the original cheek stain formula. Tarte cheekstains are my HG blush, but I really do not like the new formula. I usually buy every single cheekstain that Tarte makes. I definitely will not buy another natural one, regardless of how nice the color may be.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/11/2008 11:02:00 AM More reviews by lolajade

Bought this because my Sephora didn't carry any other Tarte blushes other than Full Blossom. (I was originally looking for Tipsy)
The consistency and smell reminded me of playdough. I had to apply with my fingers because the tube was so wide and it didn't apply to my cheeks evenly. It left a tacky feel to my cheeks all day, and the colour wasn't even that great on my Asian skin. For $39 CAD, I returned this to Sephora for a refund.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/29/2008 6:44:00 PM More reviews by portlandgirl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really like this blush! For starters I am thrilled that Tarte made one of their cheek stains without parabens, phthalates, or petrochemicals, as I am trying to avoid those in my skin care and cosmetics as much as possible. There is a very mild smell, kind of waxy to me, but it does not last, and is not offensive in any way, and I am very sensitive to smells in my face products. The color is a lovely natural rosy flush and I found the application to be light and buildable with a foundation brush. I actually prefer this one to other cheek stains as I don't like the scent in those and sometimes those can get too tacky in their texture whereas this one is not at all. Thumbs up to Tarte for this product! I hope they do more "green" cosmetics.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/9/2008 8:57:00 PM More reviews by oneclassy_broad

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I dont know what anyone is talking about a rose smell, mine smells like playdough. And the packaging is huge and misleading. You really only get half a tube fo product and the rest is all just a plastic push part. Its gives too much color its I use my fingers to instead I use a very small foundation brush to apply it. The product is not secured into the tube be carfeul I pushed up to far and it fell out. It does go on quite natural