October 21, 2014 | 873 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Bodycology - Body Butter (any scent)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/23/2013 3:26:00 AM More reviews by araef21

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I don't really use this as a body butter, I use it as a hand lotion. And for that purpose it is definitely my HG of hand lotions. I'm a nurse, so I wash my hands constantly. My hands take a beating, especially in the winter months. This stuff is great for dry or cracked hands. Haven't used it any other way, but as a hand lotion, it's excellent & I've tried all of them.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/27/2012 9:34:00 PM More reviews by Aliyah95

Didn't really keep my skin moisturized for more than 3 hours. Felt really oily on my skin. Wouldn't recommend getting it. The only good thing about it is that the scent stays on a little longer then the moisture does.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/9/2008 5:12:00 PM More reviews by REE43

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am reviewing the sweet petals scent form bodycology. , hand & body lotion. This is amazing lotion not greasy very fragrant & the sweet petals is similiar to their sweet pea but even better. I love the pump container& the price is excellent under 4.00 at walmart. The scent is so uplifting while not offensive. This makes excellent hand cream because the softness stays without being greasy. I love this! Better tthan bath & body works IMO

rated 5 of 5 on 1/22/2008 6:07:00 PM More reviews by black55

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I got this grape seed body butter as a gift from my bf's mom and she told me she got it at Wal-Mart. So I was thinking, worth a try, but how good can it be? I was really pleasantly surprised! The butter was a good consistency, not too thick or thin, with a good mild scent. The best part was what it did for my skin... I put it on my hands, arms, feet, legs before bed, and it goes on smooth, not too greasy and REALLY softens my skin. I went to Wal-Mart when my grape seed one was gone (can't find this one anymore) and got the pomegranate scent, it is yummy, and was only like $4-5. I know this is not a high end product, but it works!