July 28, 2014 | 2093 users online

Blush - Annabelle - #44 Rose Fawn

rated 4 of 5 on 2/11/2013 11:57:00 PM More reviews by denaerea

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I can't stand any blush with shine, shimmer, sparkle, etc.! My pores have become fairly large and any bit of shimmer just enhances that fact and looks really unatural on my face. I'm also not a fan of creme or mousse blushes. This powder blush has very little sparkle to it at all, and with my cool pink undertones and very fair skin, the colour is perfect for giving me a nice natural rosy look. A little goes a long way with this blush! Not to mention the packaging is cute and compact. Don't underestimate some of the cheaper products out there...sometimes you find a keeper among them! Love this blush!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/20/2012 4:31:00 PM More reviews by ningurl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I can't believe I haven't reviewed this yet as I'm almost done my 2nd pot!
I am a MAC NC20-25 with dry cheeks, normal t-zone. This color is my go-to blush shade because its almost the same color of my cheeks when Im blushing. Theres a wee touch of sparkle, but not enough to look garish, I would call it a satin finish if anything. Its a cool dusty pink and everytime I wear this, someone always comments how I look 'nice' or 'fresh'... wierd comments, but I know that its meant in a good way. The staying power is great as I would compare it to MACs blush staying power.
As a make up artist, I recommend this color for anyones makeup collection. You can't beat the price of $7!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/6/2012 11:16:00 PM More reviews by JustEnufEyes

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Great matte easy to apply blush. Great on fair skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/14/2011 4:43:00 PM More reviews by NatN

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is a really good blush. It gives a natural look and lasts a long time. The packaging isn't so nice, you can break your nails opening tis blush. But the quality is good.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/2/2010 11:23:00 PM More reviews by gerlx1974

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

My HG blush, no question.

Lovely rose colour, and I mean really, you can't beat the price!!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/22/2010 9:42:00 PM More reviews by rosietse

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I honestly would only buy this blush again to give it a second chance. Maybe I got a weird one, but my #44 rose fawn blush is not very pinky, more of a dirty mauve. And I really have to work to get any pigment. I did notice a while after I bought it that the sample in the store looked nothing like the shimmery mess that I had. I find this very strange and I feel as if maybe someone pulled a trick on me and changed the label on the bottom or something. It does not seem to be the same blush everyone else here is describing :/

rated 5 of 5 on 7/3/2010 7:06:00 PM More reviews by Tammee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This blush is adorable! A great pink blush and very cute for the spring. It's quite pigmented, so you don't need a whole ton to get the colour on. It's got just the right amount of shimmer and just a delight to wear. Would highly recommend :)

rated 5 of 5 on 11/29/2009 9:45:00 PM More reviews by liquidskyfire

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I've been using this blush since the day I first started wearing makeup! I've never needed to try another blush because this one is perfect. Being Annabelle, it's quite cheap, but it works great. It's not sparkly, has a nice texture, and most importantly, it mimics the natural shade of my blush perfectly! It's nice and rosy, and not at all peachy, which is just what I need. Oh, and one little pot lasts FOREVER! Though honestly, I should probably replace it more often for bacteria.. still, it's nice to know that you're not going to run out too fast.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/14/2009 4:44:00 PM More reviews by Shimmering_pink

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

Looks good in the winter when my skin is fair, and in the summer when it is tanned. This is the only really light pink color I have and I really like it.Will purchase again..that is IF i run out. Since I've found I only need a little bit of it for natural pretty light pink cheeks, this will probably last me forever since i'm not an everyday blush wearer. Recommend this light pink color for light or tan skin tones!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/21/2009 10:17:00 PM More reviews by xgreenpanda

This is my HG blush. I often chose this over NARS orgasm and deep throat. The pigmentation is great, the packaging resembles MAC, and it fits my medium Asian skin tone perfectly! Best of all, it's dirt cheap. Love, love, love!