Estee Lauder Lip Conditioner SPF 15

4.3

(3.5% octinoxate) PETROLATUM; POLYBUTENE; HYDROGENATED POLYISOBUTENE; TOCOPHEROL; RETINYL PALMITATE; ASCORBYL PALMITATE; CHOLESTEROL; BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA BUTTER); PRUNUS AMYGDALUS DULCIS (SWEET ALMOND) OIL; TRITICUM VULGARE (WHEAT) GERM OIL; PERSEA GRATISSIMA (AVOCADO) OIL UNSAPONIFIABLES; RICINUS COMMUNIS (CASTOR) SEED OIL; SQUALANE; SILICA; VANILLIN; ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE; STEARYL GLYCYRRHETINATE; FRAGRANCE (PARFUM); IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499); YELLOW 10 LAKE (CI 47005)

on 12/7/2014 10:41:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

I received this lip conditioner some time ago as part of a gwp. I like it because it conditions my lips (with or without lip color) and provides a light shine over lipstick.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

To me, this isn't worth the money. It just like any other moisturizer, just a bit better I guess. Vaseline or Chapstick or even Carmex is a lot better than this. This is just overpriced for a lip balm. The scent is what really bothers me the most. It smells like old fashion lipstick, like that Lancôme/ Chanel/ Estée Lauder lipstick scent your grandmother or mother used to wore. It just smell awful but not unbearable. The only thing I gave this product a 4 star instead of 2-3 is because it isn't very shiny nor slippery so it's nice to wear under lipstick and your lipstick won't smudge or get sheer. The packaging is also very chic and expensive. I wouldn't be buying it again. Gladly, I got this as a free gift.

on 5/20/2014 7:17:00 AM

Aquaphor ointment is far better. This is an overpriced lip balm. Even Elizabeth Arden eight hour beats this. I do like Estée Lauder Lipstick, but I won't ever buy this. Granted, it does have some vitamins, but it just doesn't do enough to justify the price. On a positive note, it is lightweight and can be used during the day under lipstick without affecting the wear time of said lipstick.

on 5/13/2014 8:44:00 AM

Oh, well, I guess it's my fault. I should know by now that any lip product with SPF in it dries out my lips. Unfortunately, this product was no exception. I do love the packaging and the overall feel of this lip treatment but I can't use it because it pulls the moisture out of my lips.

on 5/4/2014 12:23:00 PM

For the price, I expected so much more from this lip conditioner. The list of ingredients is very similiar to Estee Lauder Pure Color lipsticks, so it is pretty much a castor lip balm that dries out my lips. Clinique superbalm is so much better than this. But then again, so is plain aquaphor lip ointment. Packaging is very elegant though.

Imagine rubbing clouds all over your lips. That is what this feels like. It's super smooth, doesn't feel caked or flakey like some chapsticks and conditioners do. It lasts for a while! I've had one tube for well over a year now and it isn't close to being finished. I always put it on underneath my lipstick after my lip primer and my lipstick goes in smoother than ever!

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

I received this in a Bay Estee Lauder gwp. I really really like this lip conditioner. It's not thick and goopy or balmy. It def is better then EOS. If I would repurchase, it's more of a maybe, I think if it was in another GWP I would definately....or if it helped me get the GWP I would. I tried the Chanel one, and yes it is lovely as well but I think they are both comparable (By the way, I found the Chanel balm at Winners in Edmonton - for 24.99 - so then the price point is comparable).

I see a big difference with my lips when I use it. When I put it on before Nars honolulu honey it makes my lips glisten with that neutral color, removing the "flat" look. It makes rich lipsticks (Chanel 97 Incandescente or 31 Cambon) not end up with dried up lines. I really do love this stuff and I keep reaching for it.

I got this product as a freebie for spending a certain amount of money. As a freebie, it's great! But I would never spend that much money on this product. Lip smackers is just as good.

This is definitely a good product, but not worth a fraction of the cost.

on 5/19/2013 3:56:00 AM

I really really like this lip conditioner. It's great on my perpetually dry and flaky lips. It's not too thick that it feels mucky yet you can feel it's very moisturising and nourishing. I use it alone or under lipstick.

on 1/24/2013 1:05:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure

One of the best lip conditioner's I've ever tried but does not as long as I would like. For the price should be long lasting.

Popular Lip Treatments