April 21, 2014 | 1033 users online

Lip Treatments - Estee Lauder - Lip Conditioner SPF 15

rated 5 of 5 on 2/12/2014 7:10:00 PM More reviews by Strawb3rryCat

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Imagine rubbing clouds all over your lips. That is what this feels like. It's super smooth, doesn't feel caked or flakey like some chapsticks and conditioners do. It lasts for a while! I've had one tube for well over a year now and it isn't close to being finished. I always put it on underneath my lipstick after my lip primer and my lipstick goes in smoother than ever!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/4/2013 1:15:00 PM More reviews by Imimpressions

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I received this in a Bay Estee Lauder gwp. I really really like this lip conditioner. It's not thick and goopy or balmy. It def is better then EOS. If I would repurchase, it's more of a maybe, I think if it was in another GWP I would definately....or if it helped me get the GWP I would. I tried the Chanel one, and yes it is lovely as well but I think they are both comparable (By the way, I found the Chanel balm at Winners in Edmonton - for 24.99 - so then the price point is comparable).

I see a big difference with my lips when I use it. When I put it on before Nars honolulu honey it makes my lips glisten with that neutral color, removing the "flat" look. It makes rich lipsticks (Chanel 97 Incandescente or 31 Cambon) not end up with dried up lines. I really do love this stuff and I keep reaching for it.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/26/2013 3:05:00 PM More reviews by madscientist01

I got this product as a freebie for spending a certain amount of money. As a freebie, it's great! But I would never spend that much money on this product. Lip smackers is just as good.

This is definitely a good product, but not worth a fraction of the cost.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/19/2013 3:56:00 AM More reviews by styra

I really really like this lip conditioner. It's great on my perpetually dry and flaky lips. It's not too thick that it feels mucky yet you can feel it's very moisturising and nourishing. I use it alone or under lipstick.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/24/2013 1:05:00 PM More reviews by miajjd

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

One of the best lip conditioner's I've ever tried but does not as long as I would like. For the price should be long lasting.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/8/2013 1:58:00 AM More reviews by emodel

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

FANTASTIC product. The best lipbalm out there! I have been disappointed with all of them so far (except for this and the new Maybelline baby lips). All the organic ones just sit on your lips and make it greasy. This one seems to sink in a lot better, makes your lips very smooth and moisturized. No gloss just smooth pretty lips. Also, this one you can use under a lipstick and even over it. (Many others you can`t as your lipstick will come right off.) So yes, I will buy it again and again, it is one of the staple products for me. For $16 it is really a fantastic product. :-))) I really do love Estee Lauder (and Dior) lipsticks too! They are very creamy, especially the Estee Lauder ones, never dry your lips, but smooth the lines. Well worth it...

rated 5 of 5 on 12/20/2012 11:46:00 PM More reviews by pauvres

A flawless lip balm - one of the best i've ever used! I've used a lot of lip products (chanel, MAC, clarins, lancome) and they haven't been as good as this. It has a SPF 15 which is a nice change from normal lip balms that seem to moisturise but the benefits end there. Doesn't leave my lips shiny at all which is good. Is in a tube so I can take it on the go and not worry about having to handle a jar package. overall, a fantastic product

rated 1 of 5 on 11/8/2012 7:38:00 AM More reviews by sgausman

Pros - Beautiful packaging, no color (which is great if you want to layer it w/ lipstick, or are just looking for a conditioning product)

Cons - Leaves lips drier than before. You've heard of lip products drying lips and making them worse? Well, this did that for me. I was really disappointed - and almost couldn't believe an Estee Lauder product was suspect, so I kept using it - and my lips got drier and drier.

Sadly, I will not be purchasing again. I tried to like it...

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/29/2012 12:23:00 AM More reviews by nearyroth

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

Oh, I love this! This is one of the most moisturizing lip products EVER and that's why I love it. It's like I go to bed with dry, chapped lips and wake up with soft new ones! Sometimes I wear this by itself! Haha Love it!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/14/2011 11:38:00 AM More reviews by hankbuddy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is a good conditioner - but you really have to layer it on. Mostly I love the heavy gold case. It looks awesome, and I love how I feel pulling it out of my purse. Don't buy for just the product - you'd save more $$ buying elsewhere. Buy this simply to spoil yourself. I feel so fancy using it - it's worth the $$ for that reason. Trust me.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No