August 23, 2014 | 1806 users online

Lip Treatments - Estee Lauder - Lip Conditioner SPF 15

rated 4 of 5 on 7/22/2014 11:51:00 PM More reviews by makeupandcupcakes

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

To me, this isn't worth the money. It just like any other moisturizer, just a bit better I guess. Vaseline or Chapstick or even Carmex is a lot better than this. This is just overpriced for a lip balm. The scent is what really bothers me the most. It smells like old fashion lipstick, like that Lancôme/ Chanel/ Estée Lauder lipstick scent your grandmother or mother used to wore. It just smell awful but not unbearable. The only thing I gave this product a 4 star instead of 2-3 is because it isn't very shiny nor slippery so it's nice to wear under lipstick and your lipstick won't smudge or get sheer. The packaging is also very chic and expensive. I wouldn't be buying it again. Gladly, I got this as a free gift.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/20/2014 7:17:00 AM More reviews by Kimmiebat

Aquaphor ointment is far better. This is an overpriced lip balm. Even Elizabeth Arden eight hour beats this. I do like Estée Lauder Lipstick, but I won't ever buy this. Granted, it does have some vitamins, but it just doesn't do enough to justify the price. On a positive note, it is lightweight and can be used during the day under lipstick without affecting the wear time of said lipstick.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/13/2014 8:44:00 AM More reviews by ValentinaRUS

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Oh, well, I guess it's my fault. I should know by now that any lip product with SPF in it dries out my lips. Unfortunately, this product was no exception. I do love the packaging and the overall feel of this lip treatment but I can't use it because it pulls the moisture out of my lips.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/4/2014 12:23:00 PM More reviews by flairgirl8

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

For the price, I expected so much more from this lip conditioner. The list of ingredients is very similiar to Estee Lauder Pure Color lipsticks, so it is pretty much a castor lip balm that dries out my lips. Clinique superbalm is so much better than this. But then again, so is plain aquaphor lip ointment. Packaging is very elegant though.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/12/2014 7:10:00 PM More reviews by Strawb3rryCat

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Imagine rubbing clouds all over your lips. That is what this feels like. It's super smooth, doesn't feel caked or flakey like some chapsticks and conditioners do. It lasts for a while! I've had one tube for well over a year now and it isn't close to being finished. I always put it on underneath my lipstick after my lip primer and my lipstick goes in smoother than ever!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/4/2013 1:15:00 PM More reviews by Imimpressions

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I received this in a Bay Estee Lauder gwp. I really really like this lip conditioner. It's not thick and goopy or balmy. It def is better then EOS. If I would repurchase, it's more of a maybe, I think if it was in another GWP I would definately....or if it helped me get the GWP I would. I tried the Chanel one, and yes it is lovely as well but I think they are both comparable (By the way, I found the Chanel balm at Winners in Edmonton - for 24.99 - so then the price point is comparable).

I see a big difference with my lips when I use it. When I put it on before Nars honolulu honey it makes my lips glisten with that neutral color, removing the "flat" look. It makes rich lipsticks (Chanel 97 Incandescente or 31 Cambon) not end up with dried up lines. I really do love this stuff and I keep reaching for it.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/26/2013 3:05:00 PM More reviews by madscientist01

I got this product as a freebie for spending a certain amount of money. As a freebie, it's great! But I would never spend that much money on this product. Lip smackers is just as good.

This is definitely a good product, but not worth a fraction of the cost.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/19/2013 3:56:00 AM More reviews by styra

I really really like this lip conditioner. It's great on my perpetually dry and flaky lips. It's not too thick that it feels mucky yet you can feel it's very moisturising and nourishing. I use it alone or under lipstick.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/24/2013 1:05:00 PM More reviews by miajjd

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

One of the best lip conditioner's I've ever tried but does not as long as I would like. For the price should be long lasting.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/8/2013 1:58:00 AM More reviews by emodel

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

FANTASTIC product. The best lipbalm out there! I have been disappointed with all of them so far (except for this and the new Maybelline baby lips). All the organic ones just sit on your lips and make it greasy. This one seems to sink in a lot better, makes your lips very smooth and moisturized. No gloss just smooth pretty lips. Also, this one you can use under a lipstick and even over it. (Many others you can`t as your lipstick will come right off.) So yes, I will buy it again and again, it is one of the staple products for me. For $16 it is really a fantastic product. :-))) I really do love Estee Lauder (and Dior) lipsticks too! They are very creamy, especially the Estee Lauder ones, never dry your lips, but smooth the lines. Well worth it...