August 31, 2014 | 1608 users online

Body Scrubs - Aquolina - Pink Sugar Glossy Body Scrub

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/2/2009 8:36:00 AM More reviews by skandelouslala

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Other

I got this in a set last Christmas and am never used it up b/c it is such a worthless product. Finally I just decided to randomly rub it into my skin to get rid of it eventually. It is just a watery gel with sparse smooth bead things that doesn't scrub, exfoliate, anything. It just smells good. Most worthless product ever.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/11/2009 10:00:00 PM More reviews by italianfashion

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is useless as a scrub. It is a clear slippery gel that has some scattered soft beads in it. No exfoliating properties at all. It does have the great scent of pink sugar but thats about it. Would not buy again.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/29/2009 7:11:00 AM More reviews by axialmeow

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I picked this up at Marshalls so I didn't spend much on it. I love the Pink Sugar fragrance so I figured I'd give it a try. It's supposed to be a body scrub but it really is ineffective as a an exfoliator. The beads are super soft. The product itself is a pretty pink/clear gel that smells good. That's all I can say about it. It's pointless but fun to use in the shower. If you end up with this as part of a gift set, great. But don't bother paying for it!

rated 1 of 5 on 1/21/2008 9:04:00 PM More reviews by lgoddard2

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I also got this as a part of a gift set from Sephora. It is very runny and watery. While I love the smell, I would not buy this again. It doesn't exfoliate. At all. I don't think all the little beads together would make up enough product for a good exfoliation. If I got anything in the Pink Sugar scent to keep in the shower, it would be the shower gel that also came in the set. I suggest just spending a little more and getting the perfume. That is my favorite and most useful thing out of the gift set.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/21/2008 8:09:00 PM More reviews by hp11989

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Probably the most useless product I have ever tried. So much so that I didn't even bother to put it on my stash inventory list; it just went right up for swap :-( I got it as part of a Pink Sugar set at Sephora.
Can you imagine a bright pink (innocuous enough), somewhat watery gel-textured base into which someone had sprinkled pale pink non-pareils, like those found on top of chocolate disks? And not many of them either? That's exactly what this is. Lovely smelling, true to the original scent, but absolutely no scrub power at all. I was rather hoping for a lovely, thick scrubby paste, but no luck.
Made me feel depressed to think that young girls (that's who to whom Pink Sugar is mainly targeted) are being "trained" to accept low-quality, poorly performing products just on "status name" alone. I definitely would not buy this again. continued >>

rated 1 of 5 on 1/4/2008 1:15:00 AM More reviews by RedheadDior

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This has a faint scent of PS but doesn't have it enough to stay on your skin or even make the shower smell. The beads roll around my skin and are soft. Not a scrub. I kinda want to go back to Nordstroms to return it but I might just keep it and just use it. Don't buy this!!!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/30/2007 10:30:00 AM More reviews by kateST

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

this product smells true to the pink sugar fragrance, its a gel-like consistency with little white beads in it. its a gimmicky product in my opinion becuase the scrub....DOES NOT scrub anything. the beads are too soft it seems, theres no exfoliating action. only a pleasant smell. pointless. better off buying the shower gel.