April 19, 2014 | 1831 users online

Tinted Moisturizer - Physicians Formula - Organic Wear - Light to Natural

rated 2 of 5 on 4/8/2014 7:56:00 PM More reviews by 1nov

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I like the packaging and the natural ingredients but the color is not good on my skin . I bought it in tan but I think it's too light ..the smell is natural lavender witch I like .. it's a little greasy so it's good for dry skin .. if you are acne prone try aveeno clear completion BB cream or elf acne fighting foundation do not use this it's too oily .. I will not buy this tinted moisturizer again .

rated 4 of 5 on 3/7/2014 11:51:00 PM More reviews by rebeccadi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I bought this today in my (thus far) never-ending quest for the right BB cream/tinted moisturizer.

I haven't actually put it on my face yet; my skin is still recovering from an unfortunate reaction with another product and I wanted to give it a bit of a breather.

That said, I did test it on the back of my hand and so far I'm very pleased with this tinted moisturizer. I absolutely love the way it feels on my skin (fingers crossed it feels just as nice on my face) and the smell! Goodness gracious I'm in heaven. I love herbally/earthy smells and lavender is amazing and relaxing and soothing for me. I bet I could take it out in my front yard and smell it and the lavender we have and smell no difference. It was quite strong at first- not that I minded- but the smell faded fairly quickly.. not more than the 10 minutes it tool me to drive home from CVS.

Reading other reviews here, I was forwarned about the runny consistency and so that didn't cause too much of a problem.

The color was a bit too dark for my hand but I imagine it'll be fine on my face. I did notice some slight oxidation but nothing too dramatic.

I will definitely update this once my skin has calmed down and I can safely put it on my face.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/2/2013 4:52:00 PM More reviews by Susie0205

It for me, just like a moisturiser, no coverage at all, no brightening effect at all, won't waste my money

rated 4 of 5 on 11/22/2013 5:44:00 PM More reviews by thekissflower

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

For winter, this tinted moisturizer is a godsend. It's light, has buildable coverage, smells like pine, and moisturizes dry skin like a dream. It doesn't make any dry patches stick out.

In the summer, the tinted moisturizer becomes a nightmare. It's too greasy and it melts off your face. That's why I'm only giving it four stars.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/15/2013 3:14:00 PM More reviews by EXOticAngelInspirit

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

i bought this tinted moisturizer about six months ago and i would say that i love it. it is a light coverage however it gives me the right amount of tint that i need. i wouldnt agree with what people say about the smell though. it has a light lavanderish smell and i find it pretty relaxing. overall i think its pretty good. the packaging however i wish it would change. the tube is really annoying at times when you leave it standing you would find some product on the cap. it would be nice if it had a pump like the other one they have.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 7/17/2013 4:51:00 PM More reviews by SkinMasquerade

pros:
-pretty packaging
-natural
-dries fast
cons:
- cant control how much product comes out
- very little skin shades to chose from
- my dry skin got oily after awhile
- didn't moisturize enough
-no spf
- a little pricy
*other
- gives a dewy look, may sometimes look oily (I didn't like the dewy look it gave me)
- light to medium coverage
- be sure to shake the tube before use
- when applying work fast because it dries quickly and make sure you blend it in well
I have repurchase this product but will not purchase it a third time.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/8/2013 4:26:00 PM More reviews by colorcollapse

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I really wanted to like this and I really tried to make it work but it doesn't and I just can't stand it. I was hoping that, since it is "organic," it would be gentle on my fairly sensitive skin. This moisturizer caused me to have several breakouts. It was really oily and doesn't have a very pleasant scent. I could smell this on my face all day it was so strong. It might work well for people with dryer skin but I definitely do not recommend for oily or acne prone skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/26/2013 12:44:00 PM More reviews by zeyneperkal

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

if you want a really really natural look, this is very good. it is thin and it doesn't look like you wear something on your skin. i use it 10 hours a day (at my work) there is no harm on my face at all. if you want more than a bit concealing, you will regret for buying this for sure.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/3/2013 7:42:00 PM More reviews by Papilion

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I've been wearing BB creams (Skin79, Missha Perfect Cover) and wanted something lighter and more natural. I have decent skin with small breakouts on the T zone, which this doesn't cover but rather, blurs. And that's the exact effect I want. I like having my natural skin show through.
This tinted moisturizer gives a very mask-like effect when I first put it on (I use my fingers and blend well) and covers extraordinarily well for something with such a light texture, but as the day wears on it becomes like a second skin--it stays on well for 8+ hours, perhaps fading a bit to make it even more natural. I looked at my reflection one night when I just started wearing it, and exclaimed, "My skin looks so good!". My boyfriend agreed, and he's the kind who does kind of notice these things, and another guy friend commented "You look so beautiful today!?" (Always the tone of surprise.)
I use it on days when I feel like my skin needs to be evened out and when I have larger blemishes. It gives me a "good skin" look. The packaging is pretty good for drugstore, and the price is reasonable as it lasts for a while and you don't need more than a dollop each time. I'm a big fan.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/1/2013 1:26:00 PM More reviews by roserie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Black

I don't know if it's just my bottle, but the product keeps separating and the oils are leaking through! Sometimes it goes on well and I love it, but mostly I get a streaky application. I've been able to salvage it a little by touching up problem areas with concealer, but it's definitely a bummer. Definitely won't buy again, which is a shame because the "light to natural" works well on my Asian skin tone.