Physicians Formula Organic Wear - Light to Natural

3.2

Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide (5.0%)Inactive Ingredients: Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Water*, Water*, Alcohol SD (Denatured with Certified Organic Lavender Oil)*, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Extract*, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil*, Lecithin (Soybean)*, Cannabis Sativa Seed Oil*, Talc, Titanium Dioxide, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter)*, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Unsaponifiables, Garcinia Indica Seed Butter*, Alginic Acid, Aluminum Hydroxide, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Wheat Bran Glucosides, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Hydrated Silica, Iron Oxide, Xanthan Gum

I'm currently on Accutane and thought a BB cream would be perfect to use while on the treatment. This is the first one I've tried and to be honest I'm not that impressed. It almost gives medium coverage on me which is ok, but my skin is like the Sahara dessert and without powder over top this stuff is very greasy. So if it wasn't greasy Id love it. There's a difference between a good moisturized feeling and greasy/oily feeling... Also, it is very smelly. Not a bad smell, but it might be overwhelming for some. To me it smells like sunscreen, herbs and chemicals. Lastly, the packaging isn't fantastic. The product is very liquid like (you're supposed to shake it before use like a yahoo!) and could leak out easily if you don't screw the top back on tight.

on 6/4/2015 11:50:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I found this to be extremely oily. I have oily, acne prone skin and this actually broke me out. I haven't had a chance to look at the ingredients but I'm guessing the reason I broke out is because it has oils in it. I think this would be more ideal for someone with dry skin. It doesn't last too long even after being set with powder. I would wear it to school and it would be coming off on my chin so the bottom of my face was one color while the rest of it was tanner. Maybe if they made this with less oils and in a lighter shade I would buy it again.

on 4/19/2015 12:23:00 PM

REally dry formula. But the color was nice.

I'm really enjoying this product. I've switched my makeup routine from my full coverage liquid foundation to bb cream/tinted moisturizer. This is very sheer coverage, some girls may not like that. BUT it isn't foundation, it's tinted moisturizer, it's only supposed to keep your skin hydrated and even out minor imperfections. I wear this alone without concealer or foundation over it because I've opted for a much more natural look lately. I have very red cheeks and chin and above my eyebrows, this evens it out to where my redness is still visible hut much less noticeable. and gives my skin a beautiful natural dewy finish. It lasts through a work day and then some, minor touch ups if I rub or scratch my fave too hard, as expected. Overall I like this the best of any bb cream I've tried, surprisingly because the coverage is the sheerest. I switched to this from my garnier which was too dark and left me a little oily. If you like a natural look with very little coverage this would be a good organic cruelty free option. or in you're looking for something to wear under a mineral or powder foundation, try this!

on 1/21/2015 8:53:00 AM

This product is nice. The ingredients are pretty high quality. It does not break me out. I personally love the smell. It's got a very natural smell that fades quickly after application. It has a wet consistency, that blends into a creamy moisturizing consistency upon application. It lasts all day. I dont need to apply moisturizer underneath. Great product for me. Packaging isn't great, so dont carry it around in your purse unless you want a mess though.

on 9/21/2014 9:12:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I actually really like this product. It isn't full coverage; it's light the medium coverage. It's moisturizing(usually, during the winter I might mix it w some lotion to help) and very light-weight in my face. Relatively natural. Overall, I buy it over and over.

However, if you have moderate-severe acne or some other obvious skin condition this might not be for you. I have a little acne but it works fine pared w my concealer.
If recommend to at least try, it's not too expensive.

on 7/2/2014 8:28:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I just bought this product I wanted I light coverage with sunscreen and this product provided that. It makes my face look nice clean and it gives it a nice glow, the package to me is ok, try to be careful because if not careful it may squirt out too much product. Im not too crazy about the scent, but I've never been too fond of the physicians formula products scents.

on 4/30/2014 4:13:00 PM

Great light coverage tinted moisturizer. I really love the dewy glow it gives to the skin plus it's really nourishing with all kind of good oils in it. I prefer to use it in winter because I feel it's too oily for summer. Not a fan of the packaging that tends to leak but for that price, can't really complain!

on 4/29/2014 12:56:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I like to wear this tinted moisturizer as a base under my Physicians Formula Mineral Powder foundation. The combo of the two gives me a very nice, as close to flawless as I’m ever going to get, result.

I have also worn it alone, but I find that the coverage isn’t quite enough for my liking. It’s ok for a casual weekend day of running errands or something, but I’d certainly never come to work or go out in the evening with this as my only foundation product.

The smell is something between lavender & pine… Either way it’s natural and doesn’t bother me. I like that it’s free of harmful ingredients and that I can use it regularly without feeling guilty about what I’m putting on my skin.

Initially, it leaves me feeling a bit oily, but within 30 minutes or so it has all been absorbed and just leaves my skin feeling soft and hydrated. However, I suspect that as Summer draws nearer and my face gets oilier, as it always does, this product won’t work for me anymore. No worries, I’ll just put it away until the Fall and I’m sure I’ll be happy with it again.

I like the packaging and the fact that I can squeeze out as much or as little as I want.

Long story short… this product isn't life-changing, but it’s relatively inexpensive, does a good job of what it’s supposed to do and works for my sensitive skin. I like it!!

on 4/26/2014 1:41:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This product is quite good. It has a nice, light coverage. It's great for anyone looking for that "all natural no makeup" look. Many oils are listed in the ingredients, but luckily my oily, acne prone, sensitive skin didn't break out! My skin actually appears healthier. I love love love that it is free of parabens and harsh chemicals. The SPF 15 is great too! Not to mention the smell (lavender) is amazing! My skin does get a tad oily, but I'm used to blotting. I usually set it with powder to help it last longer. Overall, a very nice product. (: