October 23, 2014 | 1915 users online

Tinted Moisturizer - Physicians Formula - Organic Wear - Light to Natural

rated 4 of 5 on 9/21/2014 9:12:00 PM More reviews by Jewel15iam

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I actually really like this product. It isn't full coverage; it's light the medium coverage. It's moisturizing(usually, during the winter I might mix it w some lotion to help) and very light-weight in my face. Relatively natural. Overall, I buy it over and over.

However, if you have moderate-severe acne or some other obvious skin condition this might not be for you. I have a little acne but it works fine pared w my concealer.
If recommend to at least try, it's not too expensive.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/2/2014 8:28:00 PM More reviews by Marisola03

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I just bought this product I wanted I light coverage with sunscreen and this product provided that. It makes my face look nice clean and it gives it a nice glow, the package to me is ok, try to be careful because if not careful it may squirt out too much product. Im not too crazy about the scent, but I've never been too fond of the physicians formula products scents.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/30/2014 4:13:00 PM More reviews by Milestellan

Great light coverage tinted moisturizer. I really love the dewy glow it gives to the skin plus it's really nourishing with all kind of good oils in it. I prefer to use it in winter because I feel it's too oily for summer. Not a fan of the packaging that tends to leak but for that price, can't really complain!

rated 3 of 5 on 4/29/2014 12:56:00 PM More reviews by belle2216

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I like to wear this tinted moisturizer as a base under my Physicians Formula Mineral Powder foundation. The combo of the two gives me a very nice, as close to flawless as Iím ever going to get, result.

I have also worn it alone, but I find that the coverage isnít quite enough for my liking. Itís ok for a casual weekend day of running errands or something, but Iíd certainly never come to work or go out in the evening with this as my only foundation product.

The smell is something between lavender & pineÖ Either way itís natural and doesnít bother me. I like that itís free of harmful ingredients and that I can use it regularly without feeling guilty about what Iím putting on my skin.

Initially, it leaves me feeling a bit oily, but within 30 minutes or so it has all been absorbed and just leaves my skin feeling soft and hydrated. However, I suspect that as Summer draws nearer and my face gets oilier, as it always does, this product wonít work for me anymore. No worries, Iíll just put it away until the Fall and Iím sure Iíll be happy with it again.

I like the packaging and the fact that I can squeeze out as much or as little as I want.

Long story shortÖ this product isn't life-changing, but itís relatively inexpensive, does a good job of what itís supposed to do and works for my sensitive skin. I like it!!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/26/2014 1:41:00 PM More reviews by emilyshaye

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This product is quite good. It has a nice, light coverage. It's great for anyone looking for that "all natural no makeup" look. Many oils are listed in the ingredients, but luckily my oily, acne prone, sensitive skin didn't break out! My skin actually appears healthier. I love love love that it is free of parabens and harsh chemicals. The SPF 15 is great too! Not to mention the smell (lavender) is amazing! My skin does get a tad oily, but I'm used to blotting. I usually set it with powder to help it last longer. Overall, a very nice product. (:

rated 1 of 5 on 4/22/2014 5:05:00 AM More reviews by 121peacekeeper

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Other

I bought this a while back when I was in the market for a good tinted moisturizer and BB Cream. First things first: IT KILLED MY FACE!!! Not just a little break up with a pimple here and there, but I'm talking huge, cystic acne that took for forever to get rid of. I have noticed that a lot of natural cosmetics do that to me so I will not be purchasing any more!

As far as the smell is concerned, I liked it. I'm a sucker for lavender smells and this one certainly gave it to me. It is however a very strong smell so I would not buy this unless you are into that type of thing. As far as I'm concerned its in a landfill somewhere and as far away from as possible. I'm sure my skin still hates me for it.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/8/2014 7:56:00 PM More reviews by 1nov

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I like the packaging and the natural ingredients but the color is not good on my skin . I bought it in tan but I think it's too light ..the smell is natural lavender witch I like .. it's a little greasy so it's good for dry skin .. if you are acne prone try aveeno clear completion BB cream or elf acne fighting foundation do not use this it's too oily .. I will not buy this tinted moisturizer again .

rated 4 of 5 on 3/7/2014 11:51:00 PM More reviews by rebeccadi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I bought this today in my (thus far) never-ending quest for the right BB cream/tinted moisturizer.

I haven't actually put it on my face yet; my skin is still recovering from an unfortunate reaction with another product and I wanted to give it a bit of a breather.

That said, I did test it on the back of my hand and so far I'm very pleased with this tinted moisturizer. I absolutely love the way it feels on my skin (fingers crossed it feels just as nice on my face) and the smell! Goodness gracious I'm in heaven. I love herbally/earthy smells and lavender is amazing and relaxing and soothing for me. I bet I could take it out in my front yard and smell it and the lavender we have and smell no difference. It was quite strong at first- not that I minded- but the smell faded fairly quickly.. not more than the 10 minutes it tool me to drive home from CVS.

Reading other reviews here, I was forwarned about the runny consistency and so that didn't cause too much of a problem.

The color was a bit too dark for my hand but I imagine it'll be fine on my face. I did notice some slight oxidation but nothing too dramatic.

I will definitely update this once my skin has calmed down and I can safely put it on my face.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/2/2013 4:52:00 PM More reviews by Susie0205

Hate hate hate! I hate this one! It breaks me out! No coverage at all and make my skin so patchy! No matter use it alone or under foundation, this stuff make my skin breathless and oily! Waste of money! I just adjust my option on this, before I gave this 2 star and now I change to one star! Do not buy this!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/22/2013 5:44:00 PM More reviews by thekissflower

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

For winter, this tinted moisturizer is a godsend. It's light, has buildable coverage, smells like pine, and moisturizes dry skin like a dream. It doesn't make any dry patches stick out.

In the summer, the tinted moisturizer becomes a nightmare. It's too greasy and it melts off your face. That's why I'm only giving it four stars.