Revlon ColorStay Mineral Blush in Honey

3.7

on 3/24/2015 5:25:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I bought this Revlon Mineral Stay Blush because of the reviews I saw, its to difficult for me to find a good blush that I can actually notice on my skin, all of my blushes are either too light or you need to fill your brush several times before the color sinks on your skin. I had the same impression with this Revlon blush, but wasn't at all dissapointed because the price was fair and when you get to differ the color on your skin it looks nice and natural. I just wouldn't buy it again because the powder after a time looses the glue and falls every time you open the box.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I love the colour of this blush, but the staying power isn't 16 hours like it claims and the packaging is too bulky, plus the little block of blush falls out after a while. I'll be searching for a colour dupe for sure, it looks nice and natural on my skin tone.

on 1/13/2013 7:34:00 AM

I bought this at CVS for 75% off. I don't think I would pay $12 for this blush, even though I do really like it. But there are similar blushes for much cheaper, at full price. Anyway, this is the blush I reach for in the morning when I don't have time to fool with bronzer/blush/highlighter routine. A couple sweeps of this on the cheeks and it warms up my complexion, giving me a natural glow. It is a bit shimmery, but not in your face...just a nice warm sheen that accentuates the cheekbones. Perfect for an everyday, neutral, office friendly blush. I would purchase again, but not at full price. I should have picked up a backup during the sale.

on 8/9/2012 1:51:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Iím sad to see that this blush didnít work on people with similar skin tones as me. Iím an NC20-25 and I absolutely love this blush! To be honest, I only purchased it because it was 75% off at CVS. Before I used it, I checked the reviews here and didnít have high hopes for this product at all. But I used it, and LOVED the muted beigy pink it gave on my cheeks! I have oily skin, so Iím usually not a fan of shimmer, but the shimmer is very subtle and acts like a highlight without accentuating my pores or oiliness. Like another reviewer said, itís like a blush, bronzer and highlighter in one, so I love the versatility of the product.
Also, this product is the only blush that Iíve been complimented on when wearing it! I ran out to a different CVS and bought 2 backups :)

Wow! I came by to leave a good review for this, and didn't experience any of the negatives that I see here.

I bought this in 'Honey' and didn't have any coverage problems with it at all: it takes a couple of sweeps (which I like, since it's buildable and blendable)...but the result for me has been a very beautiful, ever-so-slightly shimmery neutral, which I love. And I wear a pretty decent primer, so it lasts all day. Maybe it's more noticeable because I'm so pale? I'm a fan of shimmer (not glitter, just a liiiiittle shine) as well, which many people aren't.

I've had better, much more expensive blushes, but this was a good match for me. And I got it on sale for like eight dollars so I thought it was a great value!

on 6/6/2012 9:40:00 PM

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

I really like this product b/c it gives you a nice healthy look and it lasts a good amount of time. I was able to get this on sale, but I don't think I would pay full price (something like $14) for this because that's a lot of money for a drugstore brand and it doesn't seem like you get that much.

on 3/29/2012 9:15:00 AM

I was very pleasantly surprised by this blush. I have to say the quality is very impressive. It is very long lasting and it gives me a nice healthy look. When I started wearing this, people commented how rested and fresh I looked. Little did they know that the only change I had made was switching to this blush. You can apply little or build it up and it will still give you a very natural look. It's the only blush I use now and it is awesome. I highly recommend this blush, it's truly worth every penny!

on 12/17/2011 12:26:00 AM

I don't know what there are so many oposing views on this product. I've been wanting this for the longest time, but the price always held me back. I am not willing to pay 12 or 13 bucks for a drugstore blush. And they don't even give you that much! So that was dissapointing. But the product itself was a total love for me! The payoff is pretty good I think. Reminds me of MACs Warm Soul blush. It makes me look warmed and healthy. It gives me a glow without making me look oily. and my favorite thing is that it acts as my highlighter, blush, and bronzer in one. LOVE

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm

Honey is a pretty rosey brown shade. Its a mineral blush so it's sheer and feels light. It does have shimmer but teeny tiny bits of it. It's really a great blush but I hate the packaging and the brush is seriously like the size of an eyeshadow brush. I would give the actual blush 5 stars and the packaging 2 stars. I think revlon is a great brand but their packaging needs to be updated.

on 7/3/2011 10:28:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

I have to swipe this blush several times to get the color to show up on my skin (NC25 )and even more so when I'm tanned. I find it too shimmery once it does show on my skin. I won't be repurchasing.

Popular Blush Products