August 23, 2014 | 1758 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Johnson & Johnson - Baby Bedtime Cream

rated 4 of 5 on 5/4/2013 1:29:00 AM More reviews by ProductJunkieneedsherfix

I like this scent a lot. This lotion is nice and light and gentle. I wish I could still find the adult version, because it was more moisturizing.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/3/2012 6:17:00 AM More reviews by Carybear

<3 this stuff. I use the whole line (except the shampoo; baby shampoo is terrible for your hair, it weakens hair)
I have Keratosis Pilaris (most of the time) which I keep under control with salt scrubs and light creams like this.
The scent is true magic. When I apply this at night, I sleep well...like a baby. Not only that, the scent is so appealing that it has become my "signature scent". People are always asking me "What perfume are you wearing? It's gorgeous" Haha..no. It's just baby lotion ;)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/26/2012 5:17:00 AM More reviews by tsh82

the smell and the lotion is so calming and soothing. i love it

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/3/2010 11:29:00 PM More reviews by BlackDahlia

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

I love this! It smells so good, and it's very moisturizing, I use this all the time, it's my favorite lotion. I'll definintly buy more.<3

rated 5 of 5 on 4/25/2010 2:36:00 AM More reviews by downtownbebebrown

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

My secret! I turned my fiance on to it too! Men love being pampered like a baby =P We both use it after the shower and before bed the scent is just dreamy!
continued >>

rated 5 of 5 on 4/5/2010 5:00:00 PM More reviews by BeautyAddict12

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this product because I loved the Johnson & Johnson baby shampoo. I love the smell of it and it leaves my skin feeling and looking sooo soft and glowy.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/25/2010 9:49:00 PM More reviews by pavitra2000

i've bought this product several times. but i now realize that although i like the creaminess of the lotion, it doesn't sufficiently hydrate my skin. it's nice and greasy the first time i put it on and spreads nicely but doesn't do enough for me 5-6 hours later. the smell is pleasant and the packaging is good. i'd save it for fall or spring time. but it's not enough during the winter and it's too greasy for the summertime.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/18/2009 10:06:00 PM More reviews by lmroz8605

This is my favorite body lotion ever! I normally use this after I get out of the shower, and then I'll use it also right before bed because of the calming scent. It can be a bit expensive, but I buy the bigger pump bottles for around $6.99 and it lasts me quite awhile, especially since I use it everyday after showering. I like how this product absorbs into my skin...it doesn't leave a greasy feeling and its not super thick which can be a pain in the summer time when its hot and humid. I love the scent of this sooo much, which is definitely an added bonus.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/10/2009 8:00:00 PM More reviews by danai

I've always liked the idea of body products so calming they can actually improve your or, even better, a baby's sleep. Hey, if it can put a baby to sleep, it sure can put me too. So I went through a couple of bottles of the lotion version of this, and while I generally liked it, I gave up on it because I found it a bit too watery.
I didn't try this cream though because I was afraid it would be too rich/greasy instead, but when I recently came across this at a 50% sale, I figured I'd give it a try anyway. It turns out, I should have gone for this one instead from the very beginning.
The texture is a dream; light and fluffy like whipped cream, spreads easily and absorbs right away, leaving my skin totally soothed and refreshed. The scent is exactly that of the lotion (and of the J&J purple adult bedtime line, to my knowledge); relaxing and somehow extremely comforting. Once you get used to it, it really calms you down;at least that's the effect it has on me and I do need that a lot at times. Plus I wake up to incredibly soft skin. It seems to work overnight actually. My skin is silkier the morning after than right after using it in the evening. The price and packaging are the typical J&J baby product ones; cheap (but not cheaply made) product, simply packaged.
To sum things up, this cream somehow manages to feel both calming and refreshing to me. What's not to love? I regret having scorned it for so long when it was right before my eyes. I'll keep it around at all times from now on.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/9/2008 9:23:00 AM More reviews by Natashia

I used to love sweet scents, not now. This has a really great sweet scent, however it somehow makes me feel more excited rather than sleepy. Other than the scent, I like the product as it is lightweight and sinks into the skin. Will recommend if you like sweet scent.