September 30, 2014 | 1686 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Cetaphil - Cetaphil Daily Advance Ultra Hydrating Lotion For Dry Sensitive Skin

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 9/1/2014 12:38:00 PM More reviews by AmbyBambi88

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Que angels singinggggggg!

Now I don't have dry skin where it flakes or is visibly dry, but the moment I put any makeup on my face you see the dryness and uneven texture.
I find that my skin soaks up any kind of lotion but is never hydrated, and this is one of two I have ever found that actually work!
It really does hydrate for 24 hours and for me it is a HG product, I hope to get the rest of the products in the range its so amazing.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/14/2014 2:04:00 AM More reviews by Josiegleeson

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Bought this when using a very drying acne treatment, epiduo. I could not have left the house without having bought this product as it saved my skin from peeling like crazy! Now I don't understand why I didn't hydrate my skin properly before the treatment as it feels so much nicer! It's a must have for everyone. Use it at night before you go to sleep and your skin will be so much more hydrated, this stops your face from producing excess oils and prevents wrinkles. Please go buy it!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/23/2014 12:28:00 AM More reviews by caramelwingz87

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This product gave me the most smoothest and supple face when I was using Benzoyl paroxide. However, I did break out. I didn't want to waste the product so I just use it on my body now. It makes any cracked or dry skin vanish.

I would recommend this product for you body as it hydrates extremely well. However, I would not advise people with acne prone skin to use it on their face.

Also, I would not buy this product again only because it is expensive if you want a moisturiser for your body at $15AUD. I would rather buy a bigger tub of lotion for $20AUD.

Anyway...still searching for a good face moisturiser.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/17/2014 6:27:00 PM More reviews by flairgirl8

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have used Cetaphil lotions off and on for years. This Daily Advance lotion is not as effective as the regular Cetaphil moisturizing lotion for me. Daily Advance lotion is very lightweight and did nothing for the dry areas of my neck and hands. I much prefer Aveeno Daily moisturing lotion, Shikai Borage therapy dry skin lotion, Cetaphil Moisturizing lotion or Curel lotion to this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/13/2014 10:39:00 AM More reviews by temadeamor

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I love this lotion. I have dry skin and have tried a few, Jergens, lubriderm, Palmers, Skin MD to name a few and all leave me wanting more. After winter and dry air my legs are dry, you know that flaky look when you scratch them (not attractive I know, but it paints a picture). I've been using it a couple of weeks and it immediately made a difference, no more dry, flaky skin. It has no scent which is good for me because I prefer unscented. It isn't greasy and dries fast. I definitely recommend it.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/3/2014 9:19:00 PM More reviews by kathfitz

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I had a tube of this in my nightstand for ages that I kept ignoring. But this winter has been so awful. I had eczema on my arm - first time for that, and no matter what moisturizer I used on my face, by noon my face was dry and flaking. Thank goodness I had this on hand and gave it another try. After using for about a week, the eczema is gone and my face has never looked better. I apply in the morning and my face feels great the rest of they day.

And my hands look fabulous. No ragged, peeling cuticles. For those who say this should not be used on your face, I would say that each person has to try it themselves to see. For me, it makes my skin glow and so far no clogged pores.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/22/2014 7:41:00 PM More reviews by ClaraQ

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This product is the best moisturiser I have ever used. I have dry sensitive skin and I have rosacea. Before starting this product I had itchy, blotchy, red skin. After using this for 2 months I have seen great improvement. In fact I've seen ongoing improvement since day one. My red complexion has calmed down a lot and no more flaky skin! I can wear makeup with confidence and I love that my skin has a healthy sheen to it now. It no longer feels tight or dry and I only apply once a day. I will be using this moisturiser for the rest of my life.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 1/14/2014 5:35:00 AM More reviews by balletbeauty7

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I LOVE this moisturiser! I have both dry, sensitive and acne prone skin. 10 years post accutane treatment my skin was so horribly dry and itchy but seemed to have lapsed back into acne on my jawline. I'd been using coconut oil as my moisturiser which had been working well but I needed to put more and more on for it to even work. I'd gotten so down about my skin and didn't know what to do. I stumbled across a blog recommending it and have loved it ever since! It did sting a bit the first few days of using it because my skin was so dry. My skin is smooth and acne free thus far!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/11/2013 7:21:00 AM More reviews by 3025195

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Cannot live without this.. I will change lipsticks and mascaras like there is no tomorrow. But this, this is the one thing that will remain unchanged.

I have always had dry sensitive skin, I had tried the neutrogena sensitive skin and QV, which are really great products I had dabbled in natio and was about to start looking into expensive brands when I decided to try this.

I was already using the gentle cleanser and was happy with it, so I had nothing to lose trying it. My skin felt softer and much more hydrated after I applied this. It didn't leave my skin feeling or looking greasy at all.
Definitely the best basic moisturiser I've ever owned.
Will continue to buy and re buy!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/14/2013 1:31:00 PM More reviews by BlackHoleDiver

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

All cetaphils are great. I use this and the regular unscented lotion along with olay with spf on my face. You only need a dab. It can be heavy but not if used in moderation, and it has a "melty," "buttery" feel, in a good way. The best feature of cetaphil is the lack of fragrance. Luckily, the olay for sensitive skin is also scent-free. Cetaphil is more expensive but in winter, worth the price. It soothes my skin and spreads easily. The effects last all day. The one drawback you might find is it takes a few extra minutes to absorb. That's ok; I like it better than heavily perfumed lotion. EDIT: I like this when I need an overnight super-lotion combined with Vaseline. It has an added kick that the daily version lacks, but all cetaphils work. I know a lot of people are anti-petroleum/non-natural, but I can't get into that because I have actually tried "natural" lotions. They gave me break-outs, and I didn't even get many zits when I was a teen. Cetaphil doesn't have all those oils and extracts. I can't handle them.