November 21, 2014 | 1778 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Cetaphil - Cetaphil Daily Advance Ultra Hydrating Lotion For Dry Sensitive Skin

image 0image 1image 2

rated 3 of 5 on 11/2/2014 1:56:00 AM More reviews by babylima

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

nice product, it moisturizes dry sensitive skin :)

rated 5 of 5 on 10/15/2014 6:02:00 PM More reviews by Peacokgreen

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

So here I am back to Cetaphil again. I am in my late 40's and am dealing with several issues besides aging such as hyper pigmentation, acne pockmarks, super dry and sensitive skin. I have tried everything, department store brands, organic stuff you name it. But lately my face just seemed to get worse in fact my forehead looked almost burned and shriveled up like a prune (eczema, psoriasis, rosacea, what is this?) although I stay out of the sun and my dried up acne pockmarks became larger and larger. Most creams make me break out and on one night not so long ago my face felt so dry that I became desperate and grabbed my cetaphil moisturizing cream jar (for body) and just slathered it on my face. Immediately I felt a relieve but after two days my skin broke out. So I did some Cetaphil research and found this. What a Godsend! I use this every night and my face feels good and looks much better with a clear, smooth forehead and my dry acne pockmarks are almost gone. I really can not be bothered at this point in time to fight my fine lines but it turns out that a few of them were just dry lines and disappeared after using this Advance lotion and to top it off my face actually looks younger now, according to my friends. I use this in conjunction with the Cetaphil gentle cleanser and Cethapil SPF 50 . Clearly I am saving myself a ton of money and can now splurge on make-up. And if I feel like pampering my skin I apply a bit of organic rose hip oil before applying this lotion. What took me so long to discover this?? Sigh.....Well Im am happy now and will never try anything else again.

Update 2014 - I ended up not using this lotion for my face anymore and switched over to Cetaphil Restoraderm skin moisturizer it worked better for my fine lines and I still do not need to rob a bank to afford this:)) I am continuing to use the daily advance for my hands and feet. Also my husband loves it for his hands.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/9/2014 7:02:00 AM More reviews by zaakyah

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I use this product after washing my face with Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser. My face can get dry and flaky after wash so the Daily Advance Ultra Hydrating Lotion really helps. Now, after 2 weeks of use, I no longer have dry flaky skin!

The first few times I tried, even though I squeezed a small amount and applied it on my face, my face felt sticky. I felt that the product was not absorbed well into my skin. However, as the days passed, I experimented with the amount to use and how long I should rub the lotion into my skin. It turns out I only needed minimal amount of the lotion to maintain my skin hydrated. So for the price, I think a tube of this product can go a long way. On a negative note though, T-zone still shines several hours later so some blotting is still required.

I also use this product on my hands. It absorbs really well! No sticky residue left on my hands unlike a hand lotion of a different brand I used before. Pleasantly surprised as it left a slightly sticky residue on my face on my first few tries.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/1/2014 12:38:00 PM More reviews by AmbyBambi88

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Que angels singinggggggg!

Now I don't have dry skin where it flakes or is visibly dry, but the moment I put any makeup on my face you see the dryness and uneven texture.
I find that my skin soaks up any kind of lotion but is never hydrated, and this is one of two I have ever found that actually work!
It really does hydrate for 24 hours and for me it is a HG product, I hope to get the rest of the products in the range its so amazing.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/14/2014 2:04:00 AM More reviews by Josiegleeson

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Bought this when using a very drying acne treatment, epiduo. I could not have left the house without having bought this product as it saved my skin from peeling like crazy! Now I don't understand why I didn't hydrate my skin properly before the treatment as it feels so much nicer! It's a must have for everyone. Use it at night before you go to sleep and your skin will be so much more hydrated, this stops your face from producing excess oils and prevents wrinkles. Please go buy it!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/23/2014 12:28:00 AM More reviews by caramelwingz87

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This product gave me the most smoothest and supple face when I was using Benzoyl paroxide. However, I did break out. I didn't want to waste the product so I just use it on my body now. It makes any cracked or dry skin vanish.

I would recommend this product for you body as it hydrates extremely well. However, I would not advise people with acne prone skin to use it on their face.

Also, I would not buy this product again only because it is expensive if you want a moisturiser for your body at $15AUD. I would rather buy a bigger tub of lotion for $20AUD.

Anyway...still searching for a good face moisturiser.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/17/2014 6:27:00 PM More reviews by flairgirl8

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have used Cetaphil lotions off and on for years. This Daily Advance lotion is not as effective as the regular Cetaphil moisturizing lotion for me. Daily Advance lotion is very lightweight and did nothing for the dry areas of my neck and hands. I much prefer Aveeno Daily moisturing lotion, Shikai Borage therapy dry skin lotion, Cetaphil Moisturizing lotion or Curel lotion to this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/13/2014 10:39:00 AM More reviews by temadeamor

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I love this lotion. I have dry skin and have tried a few, Jergens, lubriderm, Palmers, Skin MD to name a few and all leave me wanting more. After winter and dry air my legs are dry, you know that flaky look when you scratch them (not attractive I know, but it paints a picture). I've been using it a couple of weeks and it immediately made a difference, no more dry, flaky skin. It has no scent which is good for me because I prefer unscented. It isn't greasy and dries fast. I definitely recommend it.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/3/2014 9:19:00 PM More reviews by kathfitz

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I had a tube of this in my nightstand for ages that I kept ignoring. But this winter has been so awful. I had eczema on my arm - first time for that, and no matter what moisturizer I used on my face, by noon my face was dry and flaking. Thank goodness I had this on hand and gave it another try. After using for about a week, the eczema is gone and my face has never looked better. I apply in the morning and my face feels great the rest of they day.

And my hands look fabulous. No ragged, peeling cuticles. For those who say this should not be used on your face, I would say that each person has to try it themselves to see. For me, it makes my skin glow and so far no clogged pores.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/22/2014 7:41:00 PM More reviews by ClaraQ

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This product is the best moisturiser I have ever used. I have dry sensitive skin and I have rosacea. Before starting this product I had itchy, blotchy, red skin. After using this for 2 months I have seen great improvement. In fact I've seen ongoing improvement since day one. My red complexion has calmed down a lot and no more flaky skin! I can wear makeup with confidence and I love that my skin has a healthy sheen to it now. It no longer feels tight or dry and I only apply once a day. I will be using this moisturiser for the rest of my life.